NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
162 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 04-02-2012, 08:24 PM         #61
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Firs time I got caught I was 17 in my room, usin the old toilet paper roll + dryer sheets trick... didn't work well enough apparently lmao, my mom was able to smell that sh*t from her room downstairs. She came up, busted in, saw me just layin on my bed with headphones in and starburst wrappers all over the fu*kin place lmao.... god damn the way she acted you would've though she found me with a needle in my arm dead from a fu*king overdose....

She was like " YOU KNOW IF THE COPS COME AND CATCH THAT sh*t IN MY HOUSE I'LL GO TO JAIL" I was fu*kin lifted and too high to be serious so I was just like "Yeah I'm sorry, didn't think about those ultra super duper marijuana detectors they use goin up and down our street, sorry mom..."

Then she asked why I was doing it and I basically just said cause I love being high, everything tastes better, music sounds 10000000X better, movies are like a different reality... basically just tellin her everything anyone who's ever smoked knows.... anyways I told her I'd talk more to her tomorrow but I'm too high and that was that... she was saddened and disappointed and all that sh*t but I always kept pretty good grades and told her I wouldn't do it *in the house* anymore... she got pissed but accepted it... miss those fu*kin days, now I can't smoke sh*t, too paranoid of a random p!ss test at my job and it's too good to lose over a good high here and there
 6 years ago '04        #62
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,966 | Props total: 1181 1181
Once I get off probation I will be seen as a pothead again....but right now I'm on that coke wave...owwwww
 6 years ago '08        #63
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 120 120
potheads are f*gs. and no im not talking about dudes that be blitzed all day, because i was like that not too long ago. im talking about those queers that smoke a blunt, come on bx/fb/any social gathering and brag about it to look cool. i find they really have nothing interesting to say unless it pertains to weed.
 04-02-2012, 08:51 PM         #64
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King Capo said:
Once I get off probation I will be seen as a pothead again....but right now I'm on that coke wave...owwwww
 04-02-2012, 09:17 PM         #65
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL at this n*gga on Coke

Read some of the replies in here....its 2012 and some of your families still act like its 1965. Im currently smoking watching the game while my pops is about to come through and eat some food lol.

Just face up and tell your parents...most parents, especially mothers, are only hurt because its something they never thought you would do, th youre hiding from them.
 6 years ago '04        #66
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,751 | Props total: 2411 2411
oh yeah..... that's why i know cops, doctors and lawyers who smoke weed. but they are the scum of society right? gtfoh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '06        #67
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 2330 2330
 drumgangP said:
Smoked my first joint with my pops and my uncle

my moms used to find rollers and sh*t regularly while doing our laundry and she'd just set em on my dresser. No stress, no argument
Fam...my mom is super square, but she would find weed & work when I stayed @ the crib. Never flushed it or went in on me. Even held a package for me when Task hit the hood. Love her to death. First time I smoked w/my uncles, them n*ggas was vultures. Looked @ me like "n*gga....I KNOW you got some weed!!!"
 04-02-2012, 09:54 PM         #68
Chewbacca 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheCityOnMyMind said:
my mom once found a bottle of centrum vitamins in my room and tried telling me im getting high of them...

6 years ago '11        #69
Jervonta 
space
space
$89 | Props total: 1 1
 newmember11 said:
when im high a n*gga think my freestyles be on point

i listen to that sh*t the next day and be like
Guess that the same thing Soulja Boy thinks
 6 years ago '04        #70
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,326 | Props total: 416 416
 newmember11 said:
when im high a n*gga think my freestyles be on point

i listen to that sh*t the next day and be like
I know some n*ggas who still think they sound good the next day.

I be like

and they be like

"put another beat on"

and I be like

"for what?"

and they be like

"why u hating?"

I'm like

^
Then I get high and put another beat on ... never ending cycle

Last edited by DSOM; 04-03-2012 at 06:02 AM..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy