How The World See's Potheads :hah:

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
165 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #21
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
nah.. the rest of the world is lookin at potheads like this...

because of majority of them tried it at least once... lol
 6 years ago '06        #22
JUICEbox 
space
space
$737 | Props total: 407 407
 Freemind said:

[pic - click to view]

i once had my mom tell me "weed is just as bad as cocaine and heroin"

i looked at her like
next time ur mom come on some sh*t like that u tell her to smarten up n read a book
 6 years ago '11        #23
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
My mom found my gun in my room and thought i was gonna shoot myself. Now i dont have my gun, she didn't find my noose though, showed that bi*ch.
 6 years ago '06        #24
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18797 18797
 04-02-2012, 12:46 AM         #25
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Moms didnt give a fu*k about weed. She hated cigarette smoke and such before she passed.

My father hustled in the 70s/80s. Long as we dont try sh*t else other than weed he could care less. Smoked my first joint with my pops and my uncle at 15.

Then again im a little bit older and from a diff type situation from most of the n*ggas on here...Son said his moms threatened him over liquid bandaid? Really lmao

my moms used to find rollers and sh*t regularly while doing our laundry and she'd just set em on my dresser. No stress, no argument
 04-02-2012, 01:06 AM         #26
Ayena 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is it just me, or does anyone no longer enjoy?

I use to, every day all day. Now, I no longer like the feeling. Makes me anti-social, awkward, tired and paranoid. Whether it is an indica or sativa strain.

With my adderall medication + weed it feels amazing, with no adderall + weed I DO NOT like it at all. Maybe its due to my ADHD.
 04-02-2012, 01:08 AM         #27
Ayena 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drumgangP said:
Moms didnt give a fu*k about weed. She hated cigarette smoke and such before she passed.

My father hustled in the 70s/80s. Long as we dont try sh*t else other than weed he could care less. Smoked my first joint with my pops and my uncle at 15.

Then again im a little bit older and from a diff type situation from most of the n*ggas on here...Son said his moms threatened him over liquid bandaid? Really lmao

my moms used to find rollers and sh*t regularly while doing our laundry and she'd just set em on my dresser. No stress, no argument
Mine did. Like the photo shows my family thinks it is the same as meth, heroin, etc. She does not realize me smoking cigarrettes and drinking is 1000x worse for me.
 6 years ago '04        #28
kreuzberg61 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 133 133
 newmember11 said:
when im high a n*gga think my freestyles be on point

i listen to that sh*t the next day and be like
 biggdogg68 said:
lmao that "what i really do" pic.......
 Fras1788 said:

Me too man, haha, I listen to the sh*t and I say "Yo" and repeat my name like 50 times and it's garbage, but when you're high it's the best freestyle you've come up with/heard.
this sh*t ALWAYS happens
 6 years ago '09        #29
jerryballa 
space
space
$1,585 | Props total: 0 0
 drumgangP said:

thats fu*king chill fam

reminds me of one of my closest homies family, respect :cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '05        #30
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 2235 2235
My mom calls it dope, she used to care but now that I'm older, she's come to grips with it. My pops is a drunk so she prefers it over alcohol
 6 years ago '04        #31
lment 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,040 | Props total: 66 66
 6 years ago '12        #32
1nfamous1 2 heat pts
space
space
$181 | Props total: 41 41
 JUICEbox said:
next time ur mom come on some sh*t like that u tell her to smarten up n read a book
 6 years ago '05        #33
Freemind 41 heat pts41 OP
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 JUICEbox said:
I got my parents convinced weed should be legalized now... after getting busted about 5 or 6 times by em.

They still wouldn't smoke it I bet... but id love to see how my parents would act if they were high
 6 years ago '05        #34
space
space
 Ayena said:
Is it just me, or does anyone no longer enjoy?

I use to, every day all day. Now, I no longer like the feeling. Makes me anti-social, awkward, tired and paranoid. Whether it is an indica or sativa strain.

With my adderall medication + weed it feels amazing, with no adderall + weed I DO NOT like it at all. Maybe its due to my ADHD.
My only guess would be is your brain chemestry is different on adderall... so the effects of marijuana are more liked by you...

I had a friend though that loved smoking... then he had one real bad anxiety attack while he was high, said he felt like he was gonna die... even wrote a note to his parents that simply said "I'm sorry"

After that he'd smoke with us but only take a couple hits...

Now he smokes like me, and we have no problem burnin through an 8th a day (we're roommates now)
 04-02-2012, 08:34 AM         #35
Moc5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kriskross00 said:
my mom found a bottle of liquid bandaid and threatd to kick me out cause she said i was sniffing it because she never saw a cut on me?
My mom found a bent spoon in my room and thought i was a heroin addict

I laughed in her face and went to the playstation like, fu*k outta here!!!
 6 years ago '05        #36
space
space
 Moc5 said:
My mom found a bent spoon in my room and thought i was a heroin addict

I laughed in her face and went to the playstation like, fu*k outta here!!!
My mom once found a chillum (spelling?)... thought it was a crack pipe

She also found knives with burn marks on em (from takin knife hits of hash) and she thought it was to do with crack or something

I'm like I was 17 and lived in a town with less that 4000 people... where the fu*k am I gonna find some crack ma?
 04-02-2012, 09:40 AM         #37
Moc5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fras1788 said:
I live in a town of 4,000, and I can find whatever drug you can think of.
I was gona say... small town ...can probably get that sh*t anywhere
 6 years ago '06        #38
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,949 | Props total: 13571 13571
not a fan of weed
 04-02-2012, 10:29 AM         #39
bongt0ker420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 d3athb4dishonor said:
Lmao sh*t that k!lls me is you know ya folks tried or or been around people that did it. Unless they were super prudes
my folks.... no lie

ignorant propaganda followers
 6 years ago '05        #40
space
space
 Fras1788 said:
I live in a town of 4,000, and I can find whatever drug you can think of.
 Moc5 said:
I was gona say... small town ...can probably get that sh*t anywhere
this was also back when i was 17 only smoked weed back then and didnt care for lookin for anything else.

right now though i could get you just about whatever ya needed if i really tried. pills are crazy in this state (maine) we're one of the smallest states population wise but we have one of the highest prescription drug problems in the country.

that Bath Salts sh*t was like a epidemic up here... had a old friend from grade school that was lying in the middle of the road and got ran over by a car and died from that sh*t... rumors are that he got in a f!ght with a couple guys while they were all trippin, they cracked his skull with a shovel and threw him in the road... no charges ever came from it though.

just picked up a fresh batch of GDP (granddaddy purp)... sh*t have me right now
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
37 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
150 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
19 hours ago