Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #21
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Agentzer0oo0 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Holy sh*t that's fu*king cray

You trippin for leavin man, tsk, tsk.
I had no clue she was runs daughter I thought she was some regular a.ss actin bi*ch or model. At the same time I thought it was weird cuz she had a brand new red Beamer and I was like damn she must be making paper but i never heard of her.
This is like 05
 6 years ago '09        #22
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
space
$15,519 | Props total: 5708 5708
 Cambury said:
met her before I even knew who she was, her best friend at FIT used to talk to my man. Long story short met up with her on Broadway after they taped the show and had her back at her friend crib. My ol bi*ch blew my sh*t up and Angela felt like I shouldn't had answer my phone and I dipped. My man hit me up the next day and said another dude came thru and she was tounging this n*gga down on the couch.

[pic - click to view]

you lost
 6 years ago '07        #23
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Da Truth23 said:

Cambury lost...

Another dude WON
only reason I always bring it up on here is cuz its my biggest regret, bi*ch got a big a.ss head in person but now im seeing she filled out. She was a freshman bak then.
 6 years ago '10        #24
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,898 | Props total: 21179 21179
 Cambury said:
I had no clue she was runs daughter I thought she was some regular a.ss actin bi*ch or model. At the same time I thought it was weird cuz she had a brand new red Beamer and I was like damn she must be making paper but i never heard of her.
@ her stuntin out with the beamer, sheesh....

I mean you can't really be at fault for leaving because your girl was hitting you up, you had things to take care of, it is what it is.

But damnnnn Angela just chilling, down for whatever, with that a.ss? I probably woulda came up with some excuse for ol girl

Edit: To be fair, for the ones saying bruh lost, Angela look dutty in the face soo...

Last edited by Agentzer0oo0; 04-01-2012 at 12:58 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #25
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Lupe Hunter said:

[pic - click to view]

you lost
yea....yea....anyway my whole point was to say them bi*ches is freaking off, I dont care for J.Cole music but that n*gga is not lyin if thas what he said. My first time talking to her was a convo bout head in the whip and 10 minutes later im holdin her waist behind in the elevator. I see the show like months later for the first time and I see she is playing this innocent goofy bi*ch, I mean she isn't the quickest bi*ch but she aint how she was portrayed.
 6 years ago '07        #26
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
@ her stuntin out with the beamer, sheesh....

I mean you can't really be at fault for leaving because your girl was hitting you up, you had things to take care of, it is what it is.

But damnnnn Angela just chilling, down for whatever, with that a.ss? I probably woulda came up with some excuse for ol girl

Edit: To be fair y'all Angela look dutty in the face soo...
nah son the thing is the bi*ch had some braids in and she was looking pretty as fuk in person. Her body wasn't nuthin to me cuz the bi*ches she's friends wit was staaaaacked. I guess everyone has that time they coulda hit a chick had they just chilled for a minute instead of comin on so strong.
 6 years ago '09        #27
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
space
$15,519 | Props total: 5708 5708

[pic - click to view]

Cole got everybody mad
 6 years ago '11        #28
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
If it never happened then why they catching feelings, nobody thought it was about her until Diggy said something.
 6 years ago '11        #29
Da Truth23 91 heat pts91 OP
space
space
$5,067 | Props total: 2551 2551
 Cambury said:
met her before I even knew who she was, her best friend at FIT used to talk to my man. Long story short met up with her on Broadway after they taped the show and had her back at her friend crib. My ol bi*ch blew my sh*t up and Angela felt like I shouldn't had answer my phone and I dipped. My man hit me up the next day and said another dude came thru and she was tounging this n*gga down on the couch.
/thread
 6 years ago '10        #30
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,898 | Props total: 21179 21179
 Cambury said:
nah son the thing is the bi*ch had some braids in and she was looking pretty as fuk in person. Her body wasn't nuthin to me cuz the bi*ches she's friends wit was staaaaacked. I guess everyone has that time they coulda hit a chick had they just chilled for a minute instead of comin on so strong.

I could picture her with braids.....

And ohh that's why you said you wish you had patience, iite, iite I understand now. We all have that one chick that have us like fucckkkkk why I did that sh*t for
 6 years ago '06        #31
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,962 | Props total: 13581 13581
is this really real

lil diggy.......lol
 04-01-2012, 01:09 PM         #32
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He said this was 2005....She was 17 turning 18 in 2005...Shorties birthday is a week after mine, and its in september...So either you were scheming on smashing a minor, or you caught her in the fall....Which means she wouldve started college at 17 years old?

Iunno....story seems fishy, plus youre one of the biggest trolls in the sports section
 6 years ago '07        #33
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 drumgangP said:
He said this was 2005....She was 17 turning 18 in 2005...Shorties birthday is a week after mine, and its in september...So either you were scheming on smashing a minor, or you caught her in the fall....Which means she wouldve started college at 17 years old?

Iunno....story seems fishy, plus youre one of the biggest trolls in the sports section
man listen idk nuthin about this bi*ch all I can say is it was in jan/feb and she was going to FIT. It was either 05 or 06 cuz I had the Lexus then. I knew she was in college that's enough for me...

And I dont troll, I speak my mind. I like to debate, I dont care for attention.
 04-01-2012, 01:15 PM         #34
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
man listen idk nuthin about this bi*ch all I can say is it was in jan/feb and she was going to FIT. It was either 05 or 06 cuz I had the Lexus then. I knew she was in college that's enough for me...

And I dont troll, I speak my mind. I like to debate, I dont care for attention.
I know a little bit more than I may put on...and one thing I know is that if it was January 05, then she was freshly 17 and still finishing High School.
 04-01-2012, 01:16 PM         #35
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hol up whats goin here?

Why Rev mad at J COle?

What diss is he talkin about?

I bet rev finna get Russell to call Gayz and make J Cole apologize, wasnt Jayz at Diggys birthday party recently ?

Cole need to come over to YMCM, J Cole is a G
 6 years ago '06        #36
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,238 | Props total: 5042 5042
i wouldn't have hit Angela in 05

I don't care if she pulled up in a Bugati

she didn't get decent until 09-10
 04-01-2012, 01:18 PM         #37
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NineFour said:
Cambury's connect at McDonald's let him know the McRib was back

Homie had to go take care of that
See someone from the sports section came to talk about Cambury...You get clowned on 99.5% of your posts there, and youre frequently called a troll and a liar...Hell some n*ggas even say youre the Jann Lee character who was lying/stealing from n*ggas...And now youre in the Hip hop section talking about your relations with a certain celebs daughter, so freely. You always volunteer supposed info, why did you hold this back until now?

And like I said, if it was Jan/Feb 05 shorty was 17 b
 04-01-2012, 01:18 PM         #38
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Diggy starting fake beefs to get his name out after his poor sales
 6 years ago '06        #39
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,962 | Props total: 13581 13581
this so called "beef" is more wack than drake and common
 6 years ago '05        #40
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
J cole corny for that boy. Jojo where you at my G? I'd let this Cole n*gga taste every punch. mad disrespectful, mad disrespectful.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy