Birdman Finally Responds to Jay-Z’s “Baby Money” Line

most viewed right now
 185
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 111
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 91
Image(s) inside Drakes sends invoice to Def Jam via IG!
184 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 89
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
17 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,965 | Props total: 231 231
the five star dragon ball
 04-01-2012, 01:15 PM         #22
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 the synthesis said:
I mean BABY is a f*ggot forreal, but that dude is G, he been had rappers k!lled back in NO, check his history or do i gotta go into details? i'm sure NO folk know who i'm talkin about

Does that mean Baby can do anything to Jay, ofcourse not

Jay is a pop star, with Israeli bodygaurds, he wudnt put himself in a siutation where he can be touched, he'd just call the police...see Beans

If we talkin gangstas though Stunna was mos def not to be crossed back when he was coming up, i dont question his credentials...Jay on the other is one big lie,
a big lie? When did Jay-Z made a career off murder. He talked about drugs, followed by what comes with drugs. At a point, he only threw in murder lines for clever talk. Anyone can be shot, obviously. I don't think Jay-Z can buy on his credit card that Baby couldn't get on his. Once you have x*x million, unless you're trying to buy companies and basketball teams in cash, you're all pretty much equal. You can get credit to buy whatever you want.


money wise, from my perspective, the only thing Jay has over Baby is...... connections with people with way more money. Which is a huge thing. Baby is kinda like a very successful drug dealer that still lives in the hood, Jay-Z is the very successful drug dealer that lives next door to Colin Powell.
 6 years ago '10        #23
trill jackson 834 heat pts834
space
avatar space
space
$21,024 | Props total: 23185 23185
 trex said:
It's weird that they took it this so personal though.

He was talking reckless and Jay responded with a casual bar. Probably should have ended there.

I mean it's obvious that Birdman is doing well for himself so I'm real surprised he took it that personally.
what's weirder is their laid back non responses when cassidy gillie 50 and everyone was calling them out for kissin. so you can call them homos but don't diss the money?
 6 years ago '07        #24
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,405 | Props total: 10379 10379
 freakbucket said:
a big lie? When did Jay-Z made a career off murder. He talked about drugs, followed by what comes with drugs. At a point, he only threw in murder lines for clever talk. Anyone can be shot, obviously. I don't think Jay-Z can buy on his credit card that Baby couldn't get on his. Once you have x*x million, unless you're trying to buy companies and basketball teams in cash, you're all pretty much equal. You can get credit to buy whatever you want.


money wise, from my perspective, the only thing Jay has over Baby is...... connections with people with way more money. Which is a huge thing. Baby is kinda like a very successful drug dealer that still lives in the hood, Jay-Z is the very successful drug dealer that lives next door to Colin Powell.
I disagree, you dont have as much money as Baby and not rub elbows with the same people jay does. Only difference is Jay sucks d!ck while Baby doesn't do it for all to see. Jay-z will call Warren Buffet his father and Oprah his mom just to be around them.
 6 years ago '11        #25
DJ EM Double 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$6,964 | Props total: 3581 3581
if Birdman is doing so well why is he always exaggerating (lying) and why is his bi*ch a.ss always crying about sh*t, he salty that forbes didn't list him high this nigget still talking about the baby money line from last fu*king year. If you getting that paper and sh*t is really that insane on your financial papers why the fu*k would you even care.

think about it If you got the number one label you got the biggest artist you sold the most records you got all this money why does it burn your soul so much that you have to mention it all the time why lie so much about what you got sh*t
 6 years ago '07        #26
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,405 | Props total: 10379 10379
 DJ EM Double said:
if Birdman is doing so well why is he always exaggerating (lying) and why is his bi*ch a.ss always crying about sh*t, he salty that forbes didn't list him high this nigget still talking about the baby money line from last fu*king year. If you getting that paper and sh*t is really that insane on your financial papers why the fu*k would you even care.

think about it If you got the number one label you got the biggest artist you sold the most records you got all this money why does it burn your soul so much that you have to mention it all the time why lie so much about what you got sh*t
Interviewers ask questions...
 6 years ago '11        #27
DJ EM Double 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$6,964 | Props total: 3581 3581
 Cambury said:
I disagree, you dont have as much money as Baby and not rub elbows with the same people jay does. Only difference is Jay sucks d!ck while Baby doesn't do it for all to see. Jay-z will call Warren Buffet his father and Oprah his mom just to be around them.
This post is hilarious considering we are talking about Baby a guy who kisses dudes in the mouth proudly
 6 years ago '11        #28
kennyboy0707 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,145 | Props total: 81 81

[pic - click to view]



belee dat plehboi
 6 years ago '07        #29
JoeDoe22 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$4,139 | Props total: 251 251
 kennyboy0707 said:

[pic - click to view]



belee dat plehboi
 6 years ago '11        #30
DJ EM Double 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$6,964 | Props total: 3581 3581
 23codez said:
There's no over the counter pill that could be taken for a slow burning soul. He's just gonna have to man up and stop crying like a BABY.


 Cambury said:
Interviewers ask questions...
and it hurts him so much you can see he takes it personal but my question to you is why, he could have said oh thats a funny line and kept it moving but no he has to talk about his lauder jet and how well he is doing all the time cause it hurts. After HAM came out this guy was on a mission to prove how well he was doing again my question to you is WHY
 6 years ago '10        #31
kiddrocay 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$21,204 | Props total: 11172 11172
 the synthesis said:
I mean BABY is a f*ggot forreal, but that dude is G, he been had rappers k!lled back in NO, check his history or do i gotta go into details? i'm sure NO folk know who i'm talkin about

Does that mean Baby can do anything to Jay, ofcourse not

Jay is a pop star, with Israeli bodygaurds, he wudnt put himself in a siutation where he can be touched, he'd just call the police...see Beans

If we talkin gangstas though Stunna was mos def not to be crossed back when he was coming up, i dont question his credentials...Jay on the other is one big lie,
lol you are not talking about the same jay we are talking about

a big lie

jay-z may have exaggerated but lying nah...


baby on the other hand is a big lie
 6 years ago '12        #32
coachscott33 
space
avatar space
space
$254 | Props total: 0 0
True indeed jay has more money, but the rap game is getting soft when guys dont want to spar with one another on a regular basis. Bring back the late 90's rap early 2000's
 6 years ago '10        #33
kiddrocay 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$21,204 | Props total: 11172 11172
 23codez said:
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.. After HAM Birdman went on a mission to show people he has money. I mean, he's always been a showoff, but AFTER HAM he was even announcing his bets I don't know the dude personally obviously, but it's not hard to see that the man lacks class and caught major feelings over HAM. If I had "baby money", I wouldn't give two fu*ks about what jay had to say about me. But then again Birdman is the type to kiss other men on the lips, so I shouldn't be surprised of the bi*ch in him
he was asking for it

but yeah birdman took that line like a jealous bi*ch
 6 years ago '11        #34
DJ EM Double 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$6,964 | Props total: 3581 3581
 kiddrocay said:
he was asking for it

but yeah birdman took that line like a jealous bi*ch
I always looked at the baby money as a slap to lil wayne rather than a i'm sh*tting on baby type line. But its funny Baby took it harder which is pathetic for somebody who is supposed to be a boss running sh*t.
 6 years ago '06        #35
Badnewz100 
space
avatar space
space
$4,942 | Props total: 4878 4878
Jay hurt dis n*gga's feelings.
 6 years ago '11        #36
KING JAYY 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$53,504 | Props total: 23164 23164
Aye how yall know cambury is a fat n*gga?

he post a picture or something?
 6 years ago '05        #37
OG T Gutta N 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$6,932 | Props total: 2653 2653
As someone who as dubbed themselves the #1 Stunna since before he was on top, it'd make sense he'd take offense to such line. To be honest, BM hasn't given any indication why he doesn't have as much or even more money than most in Hiphop, n*gga been scamming artist, producers, selling dope, drug-game connected, selling books, among other sh*t, I'd take offense too.

Some people aren't nonchalant about it, then again neither is Hov about his money, but BM gets' labeled a **** cause hes' perceived as some idiot who out of nowhere, makes' great business decisions that results in high capital and frivolous spending.
 6 years ago '08        #38
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$41,603 | Props total: 27859 27859
obviously a april fools joke, I aint see 1 hunnid of plehboi in there so I know birdman aint say that sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #39
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$15,520 | Props total: 6270 6270
never thought jay was referencing "Baby" forreal. just thought he meant n*ggas got "small" money. i still can't figure out why n*ggas reach for sh*t that doesn't exist
 04-01-2012, 03:01 PM         #40
ralphmbrooklyn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
chill baby--
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 32
I will marry this woman for real.
125 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
70 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 21
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
34 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside NBA YoungBoy Hitta Whippin that Draco like John Wick
62 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Zack Snyder's Original Five-Movie Arc Would Have Been Something Special
59 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Ring Doorbell Test
12 comments
2 days ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy