Apr 1 - Most Dangerous Prisons

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-01-2012, 08:54 AM         #1
5841 pageviews
30 comments

sooutstanding 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Apr 1 - Most Dangerous Prisons

[pic - click to view]

By definition, almost every prison is dangerous because itís full of criminals. Sure, there are some white-collar joints that are a little safer than others, but you donít get to go there unless you worked for Enron. If you commit crimes that are serious business, you might get sent to one of these places. Get ready to be scared straight.

10. Camp 22

If you really want to see how brutal imprisonment is done, you need to head to North Korea. The Hermit Kingdom is notorious for rounding up anyone suspected of not loving the Dear Leader and packing them off to prison camps. The most famous is Camp 22, with 50,000 prisoners. The North Korean government denies that it even exists, despite satellite photos to the contrary, so you know it canít be good. Reports from inside tell scary tales of medical experiments on unwitting prisoners, including being made to eat poisoned cabbage leaves at gunpoint.

9.Petak Island Prison

The worst of the worst Russian criminals get packed off to Petak Island, a grim outcropping of rock in the White Lake. Nobody has ever escaped from this prison, which is saying something. Unlike some of the other prisons on this list, itís not uncontrolled chaos that makes Petak Island so dangerous. Instead, itís the horror of strictly regimented, soul-crushing order. Prisoners are kept two to a cell, which they stay in for 22 and a half hours a day. The rest of the time theyíre in wire cages outside. No bathrooms. No libraries. Two visits a year. Most go insane. You would too.

8. La Sante Penitentiary

You donít need to get arrested in a brutal dictatorship to go to a horrific prison. Located in Parisís 14th arrondissement, La Sante Prison is notorious for having one of the highest suicide rates in the Western world. More people k!ll themselves here in a year than in the entire prison population of California. The prison was so infested with rats at one point that inmates were forced to strip down and stuff their clothes into cracks in the walls to keep the vermin from attacking them while they slept.

7. 0WK Prison

Itís extremely hard to find verifiable information about the 0WK Prison in the Czech Republic. Thatís probably because nobody gets out of it alive. The facility is located almost entirely underground, with each inmate in a stone cell approximately 4x6 feet. Prisoners are kept nekkid at all times, with only their restraints for modesty. They go to the bathroom in a bucket in their cell thatís emptied once a day. Oh, and its name wasnít ď0WK.Ē That was just how the CIA referred to it. It didnít even have a real name.

6.Bang Kwang Prison

Also known as the ďBangkok Hilton,Ē Thailandís Bang Kwang is where the nastiest criminals in Southeast Asia wind up. Thereís no sentence shorter than 25 years here, so all of these guys are in for the long haul. When you get admitted, you have leg irons shackled to your feet that youíre forced to wear for months. If youíre on death row, they just weld them to your feet, because youíre not getting an appeal.

5. Carandiru Penitentiary

When you consider how insane crime is in Brazil, it should come as no surprise that the prisons are just as crazy. When drug dealers got hauled out of their bunkered favelas and into the pokey, they used to be dispatched to Carandiru, Sao Paoloís most brutal house of correction. The prison was notorious for keeping inmates in horrifying conditions with no medical care and substandard food. One in five inmates suffered from AIDS. Things came to a head in 1992 when a prison riot prompted armed response by the cops, k!lling more than 100 inmates, including some who had surrendered and were hiding in their cells.

4. Tadmor Prison

Letís be frank: Donít get thrown in jail in the Middle East. Youíre not going to be calling your lawyer for a long time. Syriaís Tadmor Prison is the site of one of the worst prison massacres of all time, where inmates were gunned down by the army in retaliation for a failed a.ssassination attempt. On June 27, 1980, members of the Defense Brigades marched into the prison and began systematically entering cells, executing inmates and moving along. The final death toll has never been released, but most accounts put it at about 1,000.

3. Gitarama Prison

Overcrowding is one of the most essential recipes for a truly horrific prison. At Rwandaís Gitarama Prison, seven thousand inmates are forced to share a building that was only made to house 400. After the genocide of the mid-1990s, the prison was filled to the brim, with thousands of inmates dying of suffocation and disease. Because there was not enough food to satiate the massive population, some prisoners even turned to cannibalism. And we won't even discuss the toilets.

2. Black Beach
Equatorial Guineaís most horrific prison, Black Beach is notable for the incredibly vile living conditions that its inmates are subjected to. Located on an island, itís separated from the rest of civilization for a good reason. The name refers to the continual flow of human feces that darkens the ocean all around the prison. Guards beat and tortured prisoners at will, often making them f!ght in gladiatorial battles for their amusement. The loser was k!lled. Oh, and the winner was usually k!lled too, just for good measure.

1. Diyarbarkir Prison

Located in the southeastern corner of Turkey, Diyarbarkir was built in 1980, just in time for a coup díetat to overthrow the government. It was designated a martial law military prison for enemies of the state. Naturally, they werenít treated very well. Torture was systematic at the prison, with inmates regularly stripped nekkid and beaten Ė and thatís on a good day. The warden of the prison had a German shepherd that the inmates were required to salute. If they didnít, the dog would bite them on the genitals. When new prisoners arrived, they were beaten by a dozen guards and then submerged in a bathtub full of human excrement.

[pic - click to view]

http://http://www.mandato .. world/#photo=1

30 comments for "Apr 1 - Most Dangerous Prisons"

6 years ago '10        #2
El Perix 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,098 | Props total: 2 2
sounds like the kind of prison conditions we need. US treats inmates like royalty compared to those prisons.
 6 years ago '04        #3
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
 chy zavala said:
sounds like the kind of prison conditions we need. US treats inmates like royalty compared to those prisons.
These are the kind of conditions murderers, rapists, child molestors, tax evaders, Wall Street bankers and gang members need to face here in America. Save the club fed sh*t for drug dealers and users.

That's the kind of change I'd like to see in and for America!
 6 years ago '11        #4
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 1075 1075
. The warden of the prison had a German shepherd that the inmates were required to salute. If they didnít, the dog would bite them on the genitals. When new prisoners arrived, they were beaten by a dozen guards and then submerged in a bathtub full of human excrement.[/SIZE]

[URL="http:
 6 years ago '10        #5
El Perix 20 heat pts20
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
ya and when they get out of prison you've bulit up a bigger, stronger, and angry animal that will be realesed in your community
false, they'd be too busy k!lling eachother in prison :kobesmile:
 6 years ago '10        #6
El Perix 20 heat pts20
space
space
 matelyan said:
These are the kind of conditions murderers, rapists, child molestors, tax evaders, Wall Street bankers and gang members need to face here in America. Save the club fed sh*t for drug dealers and users.

i would also like to see a change where if u are in for a life sentence and commit 3 stabbing offenses its automatic death sentence. why do we need to support ppl who want no part of being active members of society.
 6 years ago '10        #7
El Perix 20 heat pts20
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
ya because 95% of people that go to prison here do see freedom at some point
the "ya" in there is throwing me off, are you agreeing? i dont understand what youre trying to say.
 6 years ago '09        #8
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,657 | Props total: 13128 13128
 04-01-2012, 04:11 PM         #9
sooutstanding  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First post I ever did thank you all for reading
 6 years ago '10        #10
El Perix 20 heat pts20
space
space
 sooutstanding said:
First *thread I ever did thank you all for reading
*fixed
 6 years ago '05        #11
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7083 7083
 matelyan said:

at Wall Street bankers and tax evaders doing this kind of time but being lax about drug dealers.

6 years ago '11        #12
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,829 | Props total: 5176 5176
Got damn
 6 years ago '06        #13
realgunta 703 heat pts703
space
space
$20,475 | Props total: 16216 16216
well damn

if stuff like this isnt enough to make u stay on the good path then i dont know mayne
 04-01-2012, 06:10 PM         #14
DOOMage  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sooutstanding said:
7. 0WK Prison

Itís extremely hard to find verifiable information about the 0WK Prison in the Czech Republic. Thatís probably because nobody gets out of it alive. The facility is located almost entirely underground, with each inmate in a stone cell approximately 4x6 feet. Prisoners are kept nekkid at all times, with only their restraints for modesty. They go to the bathroom in a bucket in their cell thatís emptied once a day. Oh, and its name wasnít ď0WK.Ē That was just how the CIA referred to it. It didnít even have a real name.
Being claustrophobic, I would off myself pretty soon. It's not as ghastly as the other ones, but the simplicity of it all is what stands out.
 6 years ago '07        #15
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,617 | Props total: 2456 2456
damnnnn
 6 years ago '07        #16
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,577 | Props total: 1046 1046
Guards beat and tortured prisoners at will, often making them f!ght in gladiatorial battles for their amusement. The loser was k!lled. Oh, and the winner was usually k!lled too, just for good measure.

04-01-2012, 08:22 PM         #17
hurricanegamePZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fukn sad sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #18
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,315 | Props total: 1241 1241

[video - click to view]

check out pictures from 1:20 mark on...

04-01-2012, 11:24 PM         #19
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i tried to find video on some of these prisons and i youtubed "Camp 22" and it ended up being a group of Soulja Boys
 04-02-2012, 02:08 AM         #20
Ayena  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We need some of these here in the US. Trust me 95-99% of people that did time in one of these places, would probably NEVER commit another crime again.

I sure know I wouldn't. I wouldn't do anything in the first place to go in there, yet alone commit another big crime AFTER I got out.
Home         

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
261 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
30 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago