Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #121
KNerd 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$524 | Props total: 1 1
 Damagegadget said:
I don't think in any way shape or form is shooting a kid self defense.. not saying its murder by all means.. but blatantly taking a kids life..dude should go to jail for some time..kcuf evidence.. even if the kid was white..
This. Unfortunately the stand your ground law throws common sense out the window. Republicans are the champs at that.
 6 years ago '04        #122
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 2959 2959
Its really the public not giving a fu*k anymore. Just like the Troy Davis case. Everyone was soooooo into then a week or two after he got executed, people forgot.

The attention span of humans when an issue has nothing to do with them is very short
 6 years ago '07        #123
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,608 | Props total: 918 918
 NO RELIGION said:
Good thing public opinion holds no weight in a court of law.

[pic - click to view]

regardless, I think it depends on the case and what the media purports.
 6 years ago '06        #124
Wood Grain 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,197 | Props total: 21 21
 zogby said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

trayvons dad is a freemason

wow enough said!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '06        #125
Wood Grain 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,197 | Props total: 21 21
 Mathematic said:
This Is shocking because?
you obviously know NOTHING about the secret societies and the mystery religions....Do some research and you will find the answer you are looking for. Giving it to you will be to easy...
 6 years ago '08        #126
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Wood Grain said:
you obviously know NOTHING about the secret societies and the mystery religions....Do some research and you will find the answer you are looking for. Giving it to you will be to easy...
man, you better ask about me..

i was asking because i want to know what does his father being a mason, have to do with the case???

non what so ever..

Last edited by supervillain; 04-02-2012 at 05:54 PM..
 04-02-2012, 08:24 PM         #127
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ people still believing in Freemason Illuminati garbage. Just from what I've heard so far with all of this (I live in Florida), the rent-a-cop thought the kid was suspicious, saw he was black which for anyone in security/police work automatically makes them more suspicious (racial profiling), so he approached the kid, the kid felt disrespected and apparently made him fearful, the rent-a-cop over reacted and k!lled the kid.

Obviously it's tragic, but I don't see why this is some shocking race relations revelation. Black people get watched more by security/cops because statistically a higher percentage commit crimes, is it right to profile? No, but it is what it is. The same thing happens with Arabs and terrorism. The reason it happens is because of the percentages. The majority of blacks aren't criminals, and the majority of arabs aren't terrorists. But cops are simple creatures and use whatever methods they can to try and stop crimes. What I don't get is why this mere neighborhood watch dude is allowed to shoot people with bullets and not just have a taser gun or non-lethal gun? But it is Florida, where you can k!ll anyone that trespasses on your property so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

But if you really think putting this specific case under a microscope is going to change things for the better with race relations, you're very naive. If he gets convicted and shot in the face does it make things better for black people? This just another story like Casey Anthony to get everyone all riled up and state their opinion. Nothing you do or say matters in the long run so why flip out over it? sh*t is, the way it is, live with it.
 6 years ago '06        #128
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 Got Cheeve? said:
Obviously it's tragic, but I don't see why this is some shocking race relations revelation. Black people get watched more by security/cops which produces statistically a higher percentage commit crimes
fixed

Nothing you do or say matters in the long run so why flip out over it? sh*t is, the way it is, live with it.
Your way of thinkin is to small. If nothing anybody said or did mattered in the long run you probably wouldnt have born. Something as little as your great great great great grandaddy stopping to tie his shoe couldve led to the series of events leadin up to you being here. If some of my relatives decided not to say or do sh*t a few generations back this website might have a big a.ss "whites only" title on the homepage with discussions on classical music and opera. Everything you do in life matters, even what you say.
 04-02-2012, 08:52 PM         #129
PradalSerey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:
please tell me you are not this dumb

so if a rich white kid comes home sagging his pants and goes "what up my n*gga"
he is not acting or speaking black

no your parnets,grand parents,and their parents are the racist

ignorant is a code word for n*gga

98% of white people are racist
so you believe all black people walk around with sagging pants saying "what up my n*gga"?
you have a sad belief of black people.

and my parents grand parents and their parents are no more racist then yours, im a mixture of 4 cultures 2 of which are european, one being native american and one of mediteranean decent.

Ignorant is code for n*gga? so if i call a white person ignorant in truth im calling him a n*gga?

and just by a.ssuming to know a statistical number of anothers hatred, you prove nothing except that YOU are the racist...

sorry dude but you got so many flaws in your argument, somebodys got to expose your bullsh*t ideology
 04-02-2012, 08:54 PM         #130
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't mean that as in general, I'm saying nothing you say or do is going to change cops not racially profiling. People believe what they believe. Even if you make it a law, how the hell could that be enforced? Have a cop to watch a cop who might be racially profiling? That would never happen, not cost effective. Would a new law change cops minds to not watch blacks more? That's my point with that comment.

It seems like everyone already thinks this guy is getting off clean. I'm sensing most black people want him in jail, executed or whatever, which obviously still might happen. So why are we acting like he's getting off free?
 04-02-2012, 09:39 PM         #131
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PradalSerey said:
so you believe all black people walk around with sagging pants saying "what up my n*gga"?
you have a sad belief of black people.

and my parents grand parents and their parents are no more racist then yours, im a mixture of 4 cultures 2 of which are european, one being native american and one of mediteranean decent.

Ignorant is code for n*gga? so if i call a white person ignorant in truth im calling him a n*gga?

and just by a.ssuming to know a statistical number of anothers hatred, you prove nothing except that YOU are the racist...

sorry dude but you got so many flaws in your argument, somebodys got to expose your bullsh*t ideology
stop putting words in my mouth of course i dont mean all of us let me guess im racist against black people too

if my ancestors were racist its because of 400 years of murder,kidnapp,enslavement
rape(men,women and children:disdain2:)and all out evil

or is it because they have a differnt skin color

like i said 98% of white people are racist
 6 years ago '08        #132
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Got Cheeve? said:
I don't mean that as in general, I'm saying nothing you say or do is going to change cops not racially profiling. People believe what they believe. Even if you make it a law, how the hell could that be enforced? Have a cop to watch a cop who might be racially profiling? That would never happen, not cost effective. Would a new law change cops minds to not watch blacks more? That's my point with that comment.

It seems like everyone already thinks this guy is getting off clean. I'm sensing most black people want him in jail, executed or whatever, which obviously still might happen. So why are we acting like he's getting off free?
Let's put this in perspective here. What if this happened to one of your cousins. Same exact scenario but it's your fam instead of trayvon. Its been over a month and the guy who k!lled, your cuz is still not arrested. How would you feel? and don't give me any bull about waiting for the facts because your little cousin has been k!lled with skittles and iced tea in his fu*king pocket...you'd be irate...and to say you wouldn't is a gotdamn lie...

But the truth is most black ppl want answers. We want some because, let's be real here. If that was a black man who k!lled a 17yr old white kid. He'd be Locked up. And we all know this. Let's keep it 100%. At the end of the day...since they didn't arrest Zimmerman. It made it look MORE like a racial thing(Along with the alleged "****" reference.). So how would you not want black ppl to get upset? A 17 yr old boy is DEAD!

But you know what. This my last post about this(until new evidence is brought) because it seems like we're talking in circles...those who are defending the actions of Zimmerman will not change their minds. And those of us who are honoring Trayvon will never change our minds, so what are we really doing?
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy