Apr 1 - Public opinion shifts on Trayvon Martin case

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-02-2012, 04:33 AM         #101
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everyone is missing the point, that's what is the sad thing about this entire discussion.
 04-02-2012, 08:17 AM         #103
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KNerd said:
This is quite possibly the dumbest post ive seen on this site. So much ignorance
is any of it not true
 04-02-2012, 08:23 AM         #104
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PradalSerey said:
how does one "act and speak white"?
would you venture to say that barack obama "acts and speaks white"? so there has been no black president then?

your an ignorant d!ck dude. no matter what you say, your the racist
please tell me you are not this dumb

so if a rich white kid comes home sagging his pants and goes "what up my n*gga"
he is not acting or speaking black

no your parnets,grand parents,and their parents are the racist

ignorant is a code word for n*gga

98% of white people are racist
 6 years ago '04        #105
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,884 | Props total: 17440 17440
 Chief Dee said:
WPA poll? White people of America?.
me either
 04-02-2012, 08:37 AM         #106
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Buttersrugby said:
It's null and void because you said imply? LOL Dude, you said WHAT it implied, not anyone else. YOU. And you were wrong. I never said other people did NOT say he was hispanic, I just never saw anyone say Hispanic implies Cuban or Mexican.

I have seen white people say he's not white, he's Hispanic. They are as right as someone saying he's white - which is both half wrong. People a.ssuming he's WHITE because his dad is are just dumb as anyone who's trying to convict this dude publicly without having seen all the evidence. There's a reason why those people aren't lawyers, judges, police, and social leaders of this country.

Yes, the one drop rule was a stupid and racist concept from the slave era - we're not in that era so why does ANYONE preach it? And as I've said in the post you replied to, I've never seen a white person bring it up on here it has been non-white people, presumably black. It's retarded to use by anyone on here, black white cuban hispanic, whomever. It really holds no bearing on anything these days than to try to hark back on an era all intelligent people on this forum would like to move on from.

you really are dead serious

is that not the one drop rule just think about that for a sec
only white people use that "rule"

so when you think of a hispanic from florida you think of white/peru?

and your not try n to move on you are try n to hide it or down play it

you and the rest of white america try to act like your history in this country is not the
murder,kidnapp,rape,enslavement,theft, and all out evil and sub-human treatment of all non whites
 6 years ago '08        #107
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Perplexity said:
I posted the call on the last page, it's kind of inaudible. Sounds like Coons to me but other people say he said punks.
If you close your eyes and listen close ..with no other sounds around you...it sounds like "coons" to ke....
 6 years ago '08        #108
space
space
 zogby said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Trayvons dad is a freemason
This Is shocking because?
 6 years ago '07        #109
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,841 | Props total: 2107 2107
 DrX said:
of course white people agree with zimmerman, theyre white....its in their dna

u can find a black man dead with a sign on his back that read "i k!lled him because hes black" and white people still will dance around it and see that blacks are playing the race card or some stupid sh*t about reverse racism
Do u not think the same can be said about black ppl? Everyone is biased to their race. Its a big part of whats wrong with the world.
 04-02-2012, 09:18 AM         #110
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Freemind said:
yeup... I'm racist...

All because I'm white and didn't automatically believe Zimmerman coudlnt have acted in self defense...

Whereas you have shown your hatred for white people over and over just because of skin color.

But we'll just ignore these facts
whats disturbing about your "belief" that he could have acted in self defense is that you clearly have an inability to process not only any kind of factual evidence in this retarded a.ss case but also common sense. So you see nothing wrong with a teenager (of ANY fuhking race) "possibly" defending himself against someone creeping up on him at night when said teen is just tryna get home? Seperate yourself from the case for a minute Watson and put yourself in that predicament. If you had/have kids put them in that predicament. Whats even more disturbing is right wing folk (cause I know I cant say white people) are still tryna to figure out ways to justify an "unarmed BLACK KID" being k!lled. That's some sad a.ss sh*t. But sit in a room fulla my homeboys and they won't even react to this typa sh*t no more cause its expected. What are ya gonna do right?
 6 years ago '11        #111
lefthookright 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,286 | Props total: 2553 2553
kind of funny seeing the wiggas in here defending this ish. An unarmed skinny teenager was walking home and got followed and murdered by SELF APPOINTED "neighborhood watch leader". Only these wiggas in here would defend that. I guess their torn between loving our culture begging for acceptance vs their true white superiority complex.(thinking they can do no wrong).. this why i dont eff with white dudes, i dont care how much of a wigga they are, trust me man, behind all their wigger-ism is their hatred for us.

They envy us and hate us at the same time.
 6 years ago '11        #112
lefthookright 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,286 | Props total: 2553 2553
To the ppl in here saying spanish doesnt = white.... learn geography and world history. Spain is in Europe. The only reason south america/central america speaks spanish is because Spain conquered them and made their language the new language. Spain is in europe. just like Italy, France, etc.... stop pretending like cubans, mexicans, brazilians are WHITE PPL because their not.
 04-02-2012, 10:17 AM         #113
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lefthookright said:
kind of funny seeing the wiggas in here defending this ish. An unarmed skinny teenager was walking home and got followed and murdered by SELF APPOINTED "neighborhood watch leader". Only these wiggas in here would defend that. I guess their torn between loving our culture begging for acceptance vs their true white superiority complex.(thinking they can do no wrong).. this why i dont eff with white dudes, i dont care how much of a wigga they are, trust me man, behind all their wigger-ism is their hatred for us.

me neither son.
my time in the service was all I needed to see kid.
fuhked up but it is what it is. i be on some, you do your thing i do mine sh*t.
 6 years ago '07        #114
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
 Supa Mario 910 said:
No, you're a racist because even with evidence of Zimmerman's guilt, you've decided to play race agitator on this board. People like you throw stones, and hide your hands like a bi*ch. How have I shown my hatred for whites? I said most of them are racists and I prove it time and time again. I wonder if your Black 'friend' knows he's friend with a racist son of a bi*ch such as yourself.
A) Are you privy to all of the details in the investigation? I think we all know your not a Detective in a Florida Police Department so no you dont know whats going on. West Memphis Three much?

B)
rac·ism/ˈrāˌsizəm/
Noun:

The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, esp. so as to distinguish it as...
Prejudice or discrimination directed against someone of a different race based on such a belief.
big·ot·ry/ˈbigətrē/
Noun:
Bigoted attitudes; intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself.
If he hangs with some black guys wouldnt he be made a Bigot? Not sure if you know what your talking about.

This issue is fu*king sad and scary not because of Tryavon but because as a society the only thing that gets poor people up in arms is Race Relations. There are many issues we should be coming together to f!ght but we sit around f!ghting each other while the world wastes away.
 6 years ago '11        #115
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1575 1575
 ManWithoutFear! said:
whats disturbing about your "belief" that he could have acted in self defense is that you clearly have an inability to process not only any kind of factual evidence in this retarded a.ss case but also common sense. So you see nothing wrong with a teenager (of ANY fuhking race) "possibly" defending himself against someone creeping up on him at night when said teen is just tryna get home? Seperate yourself from the case for a minute Watson and put yourself in that predicament.
:agreement6: this what ive been thinking the entire time. the fu*k yall looking at evidence for? this aint a murder mystery. a broken nose only confirms what i need to know. he ran up on a complete stranger at night with a gun holstered and the victim "stood his ground". i think race/discrimination is a factor, but honestly fu*k all that. just get his family some peace
 6 years ago '11        #116
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
 YungPrinceNY said:
WTF we officially lost as a species
this x 1000

and it's the same dumbass racsists up in these threads, guess you can say anything you want about another race and you won't get banned on here? at least temp ban some fools for their stupidity if anything.
 6 years ago '08        #117
space
space
 lefthookright said:
kind of funny seeing the wiggas in here defending this ish. An unarmed skinny teenager was walking home and got followed and murdered by self appointed "neighborhood watch leader". Only these wiggas in here would defend that. i guess their torn between loving our culture begging for acceptance vs their true white superiority complex.(thinking they can do no wrong).. This why i dont eff with white dudes, i dont care how much of a wigga they are, trust me man, behind all their wigger-ism is their hatred for us.

i think you may have hit the nail on the head....
 6 years ago '10        #118
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #119
KNerd 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$524 | Props total: 1 1
 bigree61 said:
is any of it not true
How about all of it retard. Since when has America been a country for 500 years? I'm gonna go out on a limb and a.ssume you don't have any white friends because you hate them so much. Because of the I find it very impressive that you seen to know so much about everyone of them. Apparently even more than they do about themselves. You need to open your eyes and start blaming INDIVIDUAL people for THEIR actions. Considering how racist you already are, you're beyond saving. The world would be a better place without your ignorance.
 6 years ago '07        #120
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,446 | Props total: 16194 16194
 Freemind said:
And I said Zimmerman should be arrested... after all the info came out about the case...

You all just kept calling me racist because I said it could be self defense... and I would show how I felt it was.

So that's what it takes to be a racist now?

And race agitator... how? Because I was simply saying Zimmerman could have been acting in self defense? That's being a race agitator?
I don't think in any way shape or form is shooting a kid self defense.. not saying its murder by all means.. but blatantly taking a kids life..dude should go to jail for some time..kcuf evidence.. even if the kid was white..
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
136 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
111 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy