Apr 1 - Public opinion shifts on Trayvon Martin case

most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
170 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-01-2012, 09:32 PM         #81
Buttersrugby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ahura said:
I don't think it was illegal to follow anyone and Martin in this case. It's his neighborhood and he wanted to make sure the police get the suspected man. But what I ask is could Zim be consider a vigilante. If so isn't that against the law? I considered vigilantism because after he was told not to follow, he decided to take the law into his own hands and continued following Martin.

This is what we don't know and probably never know. We only have Zim's words so that is not reliable.

I would like to know this too.
Maybe. Vigilantism is something I might say if he tackles dude and starts arresting folks, but at the point of folliwing him - not yet. Hind sight is 20/20, but his following IMHO (and im no LEO), isn't yet vigilantism.

I think we could possibly know if they showed a crime scene sketch/maps or something. Someone said BET mapped some stuff out, but I haven't seen it and who knows how close it is to what the police know.

I want to see the medical stuff the most. This is the biggest hole in it all. They will have photos, medical accounts, and crime scene investigation showing the angle the body penetrated Trayvon's body, if it was in the back or chest (enter or exit) etc etc. This is why I don't want to jump to conclusions because so much of the damning evidence is yet to leak.
 04-01-2012, 09:33 PM         #82
PradalSerey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wood Grain said:
good sh*t man..def read those..the rose n cross are still around..remember when reading..their language is symbolism! with both exoteric and esoteric meaning..

and to answer ur question..**** is like calling a white person cracker...

**** -

From the early minstrels. Around 1890, there began a spate of '****' songs where the people in question were black, later these shows became the black and white minstrel shows.

The American musical has one shameful chapter in its history – minstrel shows. The most popular musical stage shows of the early and mid 19th Century, minstrelsy embodied racial hatred. Both white and black performers donned blackface, and audiences of all colors loved it. Hateful as their content was, minstrel shows were the first form of musical theatre that was 100% American-born and bred.

Minstrel shows developed in the 1840’s, peaked after the Civil War and remained popular into the early 1900s. Minstrelsy was a product of its time, the only entertainment form born out of blind bigotry. In these shows, white men blackened their faces with burnt cork to lampoon Negroes, performing songs and skits that sentimentalized the nightmare of slave life on Southern plantations. Blacks were shown as naive buffoons who sang and danced the days away, gobbling "chitlins," stealing the occasional watermelon, and expressing their inexplicable love for "ol' massuh."

In the minstrel show white entertainers put on blackface and "imitated" or "caricatured" slaves in the South and ex-slaves in the North. The distinction is crucial. During Mark Twain's time most white commentary on minstrelsy (including Twain's own remarks for his autobiography) a.ssume its accuracy, its essentially faithful imitation of African-American speech, singing and dancing. Since the Civil Rights Movement, on the other hand, nearly every commentator agrees that the minstrel show "****" is a racist caricature.
sh*t thats fu*ked. has it lost meaning as most people a.ssume "cracker" has? i see people here use it to express ignorance more then a race thing as far as i can tell.

dajerzeerat said:
also.. zimmerman was not even white. he's spanish. so this white ppl being racist sh*t is irrelevant
doesnt matter, his skin tone is light and he's a.ssumed racist therefore he belongs to be lumped into "white".
(funny how a negative trait automatically delegates a mixed heritage person to white, while a positive trait automatically delegates a mixed herigate person to black)
 04-01-2012, 09:44 PM         #83
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:
what hatred was i spewing?please show me my angry post
your the only one thats mad

let me quess black men like me flip burgers

my bank account at 16 >>>>>>yours now

now carry on and look for your acceptance that you will never get
Only a financially insecure retard would brag about money on the internet
 04-01-2012, 09:59 PM         #84
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Perplexity said:
Only a financially insecure retard would brag about money on the internet
so when you called me uneducated and unemployed you wasnt talking about my pockets

and stll name calling huh? i see thats all you have and its OK

it must have really hurt when i told you that you will never be accepted
 04-01-2012, 10:04 PM         #85
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wood Grain said:
very true..and its not just black on black..its mexican on mexican(spanish on spanish)..white on white..yellow on yellow..etc..ordo ab chao..its how they control the "masses"(us) ..
I agree with you but I think statistically speaking (no pun) black on black is more serious as far as numbers go. I can admit I've taken part in bullsh*t with my "own" race, and see it in others besides white and black.

I am in no way saying I think the world is better off without black people, or that I look down on them. I've just been through/seen more on that end than my own races.
 04-01-2012, 10:07 PM         #86
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PradalSerey said:
sh*t thats fu*ked. has it lost meaning as most people a.ssume "cracker" has? i see people here use it to express ignorance more then a race thing as far as i can tell.

doesnt matter, his skin tone is light and he's a.ssumed racist therefore he belongs to be lumped into "white".
(funny how a negative trait automatically delegates a mixed heritage person to white, while a positive trait automatically delegates a mixed herigate person to black)
no because his father who he was raised by is white and the community that he murderd trayvon in is white,he acts and speaks white, his skin is white and so are all the people that are defending him

its funny how white people say n that if you dont have "pure blood" you are not white
you know white peoples "one drop rule"

and to say he is hispanic is to imply that he is cuban or mexican

Last edited by bigree61; 04-01-2012 at 10:15 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #87
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
 DrX said:
of course white people agree with zimmerman, theyre white....its in their dna

u can find a black man dead with a sign on his back that read "i k!lled him because hes black" and white people still will dance around it and see that blacks are playing the race card or some stupid sh*t about reverse racism
it goes both ways homie, you know this
 04-01-2012, 10:13 PM         #88
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StatisticZ said:
I agree with you but I think statistically speaking (no pun) black on black is more serious as far as numbers go. I can admit I've taken part in bullsh*t with my "own" race, and see it in others besides white and black.

I am in no way saying I think the world is better off without black people, or that I look down on them. I've just been through/seen more on that end than my own races.
all white people are thought to look down on all non-whites since america was born

so the last 30 years of black on black crime is worst than the white on ALL non whites crime in america for the last 500 years

like i said its not your fault you think like this it has been passed down from father to son
 04-01-2012, 10:15 PM         #89
Buttersrugby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Really? Hispanic means Cuban or Mexican? WTF You are so far off-base. You need to go read about Hispanic(s), Hispania, and the difference between Hispanic and Latin American and you might see how off-base you are here.

Applying some one-drop rule that was used back in slavery and pre-civil right's is retarded. Maybe I'm wrong here, but what good does using a one-drop rule in a day and age where it isn't worth applying or trying to justify? How many people you know are even mentioning the one-drop rule that are white? Honestly, I've seen it brought up about 3-4 times, and it wasn't a white person (They said they weren't white, so I'm a.ssuming)

And yes, his father was white, but his mother was Peruvian or something - what's to say he isn't as Peruvian as he is white? Do we know if was raised by only his dad? Are his parents together? If so, would it be hard to fathom his mother might have primarily raised him? Is a white guy in Peru white or hispanic? Is a white skinned person in Spain white or Spanish?
 6 years ago '05        #90
zogby 42 heat pts42 OP
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
 Wood Grain said:
CAN YOU SAY ILLUMINATI CONSTRUCTED RACE RIOTS!!!!!!

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Trayvons dad is a freemason
 04-01-2012, 10:31 PM         #91
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Buttersrugby said:
Really? Hispanic means Cuban or Mexican? WTF You are so far off-base. You need to go read about Hispanic(s), Hispania, and the difference between Hispanic and Latin American and you might see how off-base you are here.

Applying some one-drop rule that was used back in slavery and pre-civil right's is retarded. Maybe I'm wrong here, but what good does using a one-drop rule in a day and age where it isn't worth applying or trying to justify? How many people you know are even mentioning the one-drop rule that are white? Honestly, I've seen it brought up about 3-4 times, and it wasn't a white person (They said they weren't white, so I'm a.ssuming)

And yes, his father was white, but his mother was Peruvian or something - what's to say he isn't as Peruvian as he is white? Do we know if was raised by only his dad? Are his parents together? If so, would it be hard to fathom his mother might have primarily raised him? Is a white guy in Peru white or hispanic? Is a white skinned person in Spain white or Spanish?
i said IMPLY so your argument is void

and you havent seen whites say hes not white he is hispanic

and that retarted one drop rule was mad up by white and still preached by whites till this day
 6 years ago '08        #92
JerryBoBerry 
space
space
space
$175 | Props total: 4 4
How is this related to Kony?
 6 years ago '07        #93
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 Buttersrugby said:

Yes he is white . How hard is this to understand. I swear you guys are fu*king retarded.
 6 years ago '09        #94
YungPrinceNY 474 heat pts474
space
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 621 621
WTF we officially lost as a species
 6 years ago '04        #95
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
 Ahura said:
Right. So if Zim walks after a trial then that wouldn't matter either?

Whether they both stood trial the right moral approach would be to recognize when the law fails us. For all of us.
Right but it was never proven OJ murdered anyone only a.ssumed here there is evidence that zimmerman was the aggressor so naturally it just might matter because it has the potential to be rodney king all over again ... i get what youre saying about wrong being wrong no matter the race (i agree 100%) but i dont think this and OJ are the same type of situations idk maybe im wrong
 04-02-2012, 12:32 AM         #96
PradalSerey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:
no because his father who he was raised by is white and the community that he murderd trayvon in is white,he acts and speaks white, his skin is white and so are all the people that are defending him

its funny how white people say n that if you dont have "pure blood" you are not white
you know white peoples "one drop rule"

and to say he is hispanic is to imply that he is cuban or mexican
how does one "act and speak white"?
would you venture to say that barack obama "acts and speaks white"? so there has been no black president then?

your an ignorant d!ck dude. no matter what you say, your the racist
 04-02-2012, 12:33 AM         #97
Buttersrugby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:
i said IMPLY so your argument is void

and you havent seen whites say hes not white he is hispanic

and that retarted one drop rule was mad up by white and still preached by whites till this day
It's null and void because you said imply? LOL Dude, you said WHAT it implied, not anyone else. YOU. And you were wrong. I never said other people did NOT say he was hispanic, I just never saw anyone say Hispanic implies Cuban or Mexican.

I have seen white people say he's not white, he's Hispanic. They are as right as someone saying he's white - which is both half wrong. People a.ssuming he's WHITE because his dad is are just dumb as anyone who's trying to convict this dude publicly without having seen all the evidence. There's a reason why those people aren't lawyers, judges, police, and social leaders of this country.

Yes, the one drop rule was a stupid and racist concept from the slave era - we're not in that era so why does ANYONE preach it? And as I've said in the post you replied to, I've never seen a white person bring it up on here it has been non-white people, presumably black. It's retarded to use by anyone on here, black white cuban hispanic, whomever. It really holds no bearing on anything these days than to try to hark back on an era all intelligent people on this forum would like to move on from.

Last edited by Buttersrugby; 04-02-2012 at 12:35 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #98
KNerd 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$524 | Props total: 1 1
This is quite possibly the dumbest post ive seen on this site. So much ignorance

bigree61 said:
all white people are thought to look down on all non-whites since america was born

so the last 30 years of black on black crime is worst than the white on ALL non whites crime in america for the last 500 years

like i said its not your fault you think like this it has been passed down from father to son
 04-02-2012, 12:40 AM         #99
Buttersrugby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:
Yes he is white . How hard is this to understand. I swear you guys are fu*king retarded.
Is he white because you said so? Is he hispanic because someone else said so? Is Blake Griffin white? Is Barack Obama white?

SO if this dude was basically raised by his moms, who's Peruvian mind you, he's white because he has a white dad?
Not saying he doesn't identify more with his white or peruvian side, but the fact is, the racial stuff is SOO misplaced.

You should probably skip all that 'you guys' noise and focus on what matters in this. A kid lost his life and the circumstances are F***ED up and it very well could be murder. Not that anyone is black or white. Jesse Jackson, The KKK, the racial nutjobs needs it to be that, not you and me - That is unless you'd rather focus on that.
 6 years ago '09        #100
KNerd 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$524 | Props total: 1 1
More people need to look at it this way. Divide and conquer has and will always work to perfection.

Buttersrugby said:
Is he white because you said so? Is he hispanic because someone else said so? Is Blake Griffin white? Is Barack Obama white?

SO if this dude was basically raised by his moms, who's Peruvian mind you, he's white because he has a white dad?
Not saying he doesn't identify more with his white or peruvian side, but the fact is, the racial stuff is SOO misplaced.

You should probably skip all that 'you guys' noise and focus on what matters in this. A kid lost his life and the circumstances are F***ED up and it very well could be murder. Not that anyone is black or white. Jesse Jackson, The KKK, the racial nutjobs needs it to be that, not you and me - That is unless you'd rather focus on that.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
14 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
53 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
105 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy