NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
141 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-01-2012, 08:26 PM         #61
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:
im not white

please share your argument that he said "punk"plenty of argument my a.ss

you could never be black you clearly wish you was a white boy what ever race you claim to be is most def ashamed of you

and all the name calling are your feelings hurt

why dont i ever see you call one of these white boys who call people monkeys nigg3rs and coons on here everday a racist
Show me a white person on this board that does that sh*t? Please.

I called Endoskeleton a racist, because he was (think he's banned now)

You calling people like Freemind racist just shows how fu*kin stupid you really are, he's never spoken bad about black people, he just looks at BOTH sides of the story. I guess intelligence = racism?

Oh and as far as the argument for punk vs **** :

[video - click to view]

I'll even say it AGAIN for your simple a.ss : I think he said C-O-O-N-S, but there are people who have built arguments against that. Just because someone simply disagrees with you doesn't make them wrong out the gate, you have to explore both sides before you can establish a credible opinion. People like you (who only look at one side) are the epitome of ignorant.

Anybody with a decent highschool education will tell you to clearly understand your OWN argument you have to sit and study your opponent's argument if you have any shot at making an educated attempt at refuting it... guess you skipped that day of school?

Last edited by Cowboys All Day; 04-01-2012 at 08:34 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #62
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
lol motherfu*kers really saying George said punks? Lol first it's, He said goon....now it's punks?
 6 years ago '04        #63
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
it's no self defense

the 911 operator told him to back off and he didn't...anything that happened after that is on Zimmerman

it's not self defense when you escalate the situation after he was overruled and told to chill his fake security guard a.ss out
 04-01-2012, 08:37 PM         #64
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Perplexity said:
You really are fu*kin pathetic lol, probably the type who is unemployed, uneducated, blaming white america rather than taking responsibility for your own failures. My black friends and colleagues would spit on you.
you have know freinds nobody likes you

and if you or one of your buddys even looked at me wrong let alone would even think to spit on me i would beat the living sh*t out of all of youll

internet thug is upset

so your not white yet you are running to defend white people at each and every turn
if your arent white then your more mad than any white person is about my 98%

its not hard to see i have way more everything than you and my life is by far better than
yours

not one time have i said the white man is holding me down or have i blamed whites for anything

calling me uneducated and unemployed because im black just proves my 98%

now go lick some more boots tough guy
 6 years ago '05        #65
mikesaimname 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,645 | Props total: 201 201

[pic - click to view]

YOU MAD??
 04-01-2012, 08:38 PM         #66
SoCal Savage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
of course white people agree with zimmerman, theyre white....its in their dna

u can find a black man dead with a sign on his back that read "i k!lled him because hes black" and white people still will dance around it and see that blacks are playing the race card or some stupid sh*t about reverse racism
you're white man stfu
 04-01-2012, 08:43 PM         #67
Ahura 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 H.N.I.C. said:
both stood trial...whether they walked free or not doesnt matter
Right. So if Zim walks after a trial then that wouldn't matter either?

Whether they both stood trial the right moral approach would be to recognize when the law fails us. For all of us.
 04-01-2012, 08:45 PM         #68
Ahura 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlaKc said:
you don't have to support slavery to be racist, there were many white people who did not agree with slavery but they still believed they were the superior race, all of america was segregated well into the 1900's
I think America is still segregated to some point.

I'm sure there were number of white who felt/feel superior to us but I'm sure there are number of white who don't. I believe in every race they have their own racist.
 04-01-2012, 08:47 PM         #69
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:
you have know freinds nobody likes you

and if you or one of your buddys even looked at me wrong let alone would even think to spit on me i would beat the living sh*t out of all of youll

internet thug is upset

so your not white yet you are running to defend white people at each and every turn
if your arent white then your more mad than any white person is about my 98%

its not hard to see i have way more everything than you and my life is by far better than
yours

not one time have i said the white man is holding me down or have i blamed whites for anything

calling me uneducated and unemployed because im black just proves my 98%

now go lick some more boots tough guy
Says he would kick the sh*t out of me and my friends yet calls me the internet thug.... right. Calm down buddy, your e-muscles are showing.

It is actually pretty hard to see how your life is worth anything, so angry and pissed at the world, spewing retarded hatred. I feel so sorry for you, must be hard to be so "hated" by everyone.

Somebody's gotta flip those burgers tho
 6 years ago '04        #70
dajerzeerat 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 0 0
 Supa Mario 910 said:
No, you're a racist because even with evidence of Zimmerman's guilt, you've decided to play race agitator on this board. People like you throw stones, and hide your hands like a bi*ch. How have I shown my hatred for whites? I said most of them are racists and I prove it time and time again. I wonder if your Black 'friend' knows he's friend with a racist son of a bi*ch such as yourself.
are you an idiot? you just racially profiled white people. "most are racists" bro.. mad black ppl are mad racist against white ppl.. it's always cracker this and cracker that.. every fu*kin body is either racist homophobic s3xist or some other bullsh*t to some extent. you're gonna sit there and act like you don't hate some type of person? if you're gonna sit there and lie to yourself, that's on your conscience, not mine. people like you throw stones, and hide your hands like a little b*tch.

and if somebody is threatening your life and you had a gun, you wouldn't shoot them? k!lling him was a bit fu*kin harsh.. so yeah he shoulda got something.. at least a year or two.. but it was self defense plehboi... shoot em in the fu*kin thigh avoid that attempt of murder.. but florida gun laws are long hair don't care.. the kid aint deserve to die.. but he started that f!ght.. he shouldnt start something he cant finish.

Last edited by dajerzeerat; 04-01-2012 at 08:57 PM..
 04-01-2012, 08:56 PM         #71
Buttersrugby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is the only part that I don't get, in the midst of all this clusterf***.

1. The dispatcher told Z that they didn't need him following the kid. However is it legal or not for him to continue? I mean, it's not illegal (barring a restraining order etc) for me to follow someone, regardless of what a dispatcher said - What I'm saying, is it was stupid, but not illegal.

2. IF Trayvon actually came back and attacked Z is he in fault at all? Do we know for a fact whether or not Trayvon came back towards Z?

3. Have the medical staff spoken up? Is there any information on what they actually had to treat Z for? The police station video shows what may be a cleaned up cut or something on his head and it was noted that the medical staff cleaned him up, but i've not seen anything from police or medical personnel saying what they had to clean up and if it supports Z's claim or not.

Can anyone fill these holes in for me?
 04-01-2012, 09:03 PM         #72
PradalSerey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wood Grain said:
:agreement6: I want you to read Albert Pike - Morals and Dogma, William Cooper - Behold A Pale Horse, and John J Robinson - Born In Blood

when I say "illuminati" i do not mean a secret society formed in 1716 by Adam Weishaupt.. I mean a society that has been around since the dawn of man! The elite! The enlightened ones! THe "Iluminati" simply means those who seek light. You should also study the "mystery religions" and you will learn the true meaning of the word "light". Be aware of esoteric and exoteric meanings..the literal light will be referred to Lucifer! but if you study the "esoteric" you will learn that they believe in no such thing and their biggest secret is just how to control the masses..how to keep them in fear..and how to keep them(us) divided
Im reading the rosacrucian right now, i'll jump on those after, thanks for the recommendation.

MONSTALOCC said:
He's caught calling Trayvon a **** while talking to a dispatcher. Do you know how that word is used?
Could be Goon? i'll be honest though, iv never heard anyone say **** in real life except on boxden...the fu*k does it mean? is it as bad as saying N****r? and before anyone jumps at me for this, just educate me.
 04-01-2012, 09:09 PM         #73
Ahura 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Buttersrugby said:
This is the only part that I don't get, in the midst of all this clusterf***.

1. The dispatcher told Z that they didn't need him following the kid. However is it legal or not for him to continue? I mean, it's not illegal (barring a restraining order etc) for me to follow someone, regardless of what a dispatcher said - What I'm saying, is it was stupid, but not illegal.
I don't think it was illegal to follow anyone and Martin in this case. It's his neighborhood and he wanted to make sure the police get the suspected man. But what I ask is could Zim be consider a vigilante. If so isn't that against the law? I considered vigilantism because after he was told not to follow, he decided to take the law into his own hands and continued following Martin.

2. IF Trayvon actually came back and attacked Z is he in fault at all? Do we know for a fact whether or not Trayvon came back towards Z?
This is what we don't know and probably never know. We only have Zim's words so that is not reliable.

3. Have the medical staff spoken up? Is there any information on what they actually had to treat Z for? The police station video shows what may be a cleaned up cut or something on his head and it was noted that the medical staff cleaned him up, but i've not seen anything from police or medical personnel saying what they had to clean up and if it supports Z's claim or not.

Can anyone fill these holes in for me?
I would like to know this too.
 04-01-2012, 09:12 PM         #74
Ahura 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PradalSerey said:
Could be Goon? i'll be honest though, iv never heard anyone say **** in real life except on boxden...the fu*k does it mean? is it as bad as saying N****r? and before anyone jumps at me for this, just educate me.
I've been called **** number of times. Mostly from old timer whites but hardly any from the young ones. I think it's mostly a Southern thing.
 6 years ago '06        #75
Wood Grain 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,197 | Props total: 21 21
 PradalSerey said:
Im reading the rosacrucian right now, i'll jump on those after, thanks for the recommendation.

good sh*t man..def read those..the rose n cross are still around..remember when reading..their language is symbolism! with both exoteric and esoteric meaning..

and to answer ur question..**** is like calling a white person cracker...

**** -

From the early minstrels. Around 1890, there began a spate of '****' songs where the people in question were black, later these shows became the black and white minstrel shows.

The American musical has one shameful chapter in its history – minstrel shows. The most popular musical stage shows of the early and mid 19th Century, minstrelsy embodied racial hatred. Both white and black performers donned blackface, and audiences of all colors loved it. Hateful as their content was, minstrel shows were the first form of musical theatre that was 100% American-born and bred.

Minstrel shows developed in the 1840’s, peaked after the Civil War and remained popular into the early 1900s. Minstrelsy was a product of its time, the only entertainment form born out of blind bigotry. In these shows, white men blackened their faces with burnt cork to lampoon Negroes, performing songs and skits that sentimentalized the nightmare of slave life on Southern plantations. Blacks were shown as naive buffoons who sang and danced the days away, gobbling "chitlins," stealing the occasional watermelon, and expressing their inexplicable love for "ol' massuh."

In the minstrel show white entertainers put on blackface and "imitated" or "caricatured" slaves in the South and ex-slaves in the North. The distinction is crucial. During Mark Twain's time most white commentary on minstrelsy (including Twain's own remarks for his autobiography) a.ssume its accuracy, its essentially faithful imitation of African-American speech, singing and dancing. Since the Civil Rights Movement, on the other hand, nearly every commentator agrees that the minstrel show "****" is a racist caricature.
 6 years ago '06        #76
Wood Grain 4 heat pts
space
space
 StatisticZ said:
Here's the winner.

Say what you believe but realistically the biggest threat to black people is black people. You got the old heads that don't want anything to do with whites because of the civil rights movement. You got people who scream racism just to justify their beliefs. People who seem to enjoy living up to stereotypes. Then people who try to be as successful as possible that are labelled sh*t like uncle toms.

Black on black crime I'm pretty sure has surpassed any murdering that took place leading to the civil rights movement by white people.

Everyone has their predjudices no matter the race. Just because you don't flat out say cracker or white devil doesn't mean a stereotype you joke about isn't in a form a predjudice statement.
very true..and its not just black on black..its mexican on mexican(spanish on spanish)..white on white..yellow on yellow..etc..ordo ab chao..its how they control the "masses"(us) ..
 6 years ago '04        #77
dajerzeerat 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 0 0
also.. zimmerman was not even white. he's spanish. so this white ppl being racist sh*t is irrelevant
 6 years ago '05        #78
FukWitDreDay 6 heat pts
space
space
$270 | Props total: 0 0
Please do not trust anything that comes Yahoo. They love to spin stuff for clicks.
 6 years ago '06        #79
Wood Grain 4 heat pts
space
space
 FukWitDreDay said:
Please do not trust anything that comes Yahoo. They love to spin stuff for clicks.
all media "spins" information..major/inde ..#iJs ..
 04-01-2012, 09:29 PM         #80
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Perplexity said:
Says he would kick the sh*t out of me and my friends yet calls me the internet thug.... right. Calm down buddy, your e-muscles are showing.

It is actually pretty hard to see how your life is worth anything, so angry and pissed at the world, spewing retarded hatred. I feel so sorry for you, must be hard to be so "hated" by everyone.

Somebody's gotta flip those burgers tho
what hatred was i spewing?please show me my angry post
your the only one thats mad

let me quess black men like me flip burgers

my bank account at 16 >>>>>>yours now

now carry on and look for your acceptance that you will never get
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
94 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
57 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
22 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy