Apr 1 - Public opinion shifts on Trayvon Martin case

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Freemind said:
^ hey look guys.... its a racist ^
 Supa Mario 910 said:
^^^^

Hey, I found another one.
 04-01-2012, 07:31 PM         #42
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

^ Offtopic, but that is the full f!ght vid from that GIF... my man in the sweater went H.A.M!

Anyways, the black racists keep exposin themselves thread after thread, mario, blakc, big ree... all dumbass uneducated wannabe malcom x's... fu*kin pathetic, if I was black I'd be ashamed of all 3 of you bi*ches.

PS f*gs: I'm Latino, and I support the arrest and a trial for George Zimmerman, so suck my d!ck.

Last edited by Cowboys All Day; 04-01-2012 at 07:35 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #43
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 StatisticZ said:
bi*ch a.ss still calling racism I see?

Either way we do not know what it was. It could have been, it could of not been. For starters what happened technically is none of my business, and lastly the matter in general zimmerman wrong, martin wrong, w/e doesn't have anything to do with me.

I got enough to deal with in my own life. I ain't getting pressed over the issue. It is what it is.
He's caught calling Trayvon a **** while talking to a dispatcher. Do you know how that word is used?
 04-01-2012, 07:41 PM         #44
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MONSTALOCC said:
He's caught calling Trayvon a **** while talking to a dispatcher. Do you know how that word is used?
Some say he says "Punk"

I heard **** in the video though.
 04-01-2012, 07:43 PM         #45
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

2:20, coons or punks?
 6 years ago '06        #46
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,462 | Props total: 2651 2651
 BlaKc said:
its funny cause the 2 dudes that was getting attacked by those 3 beat all 3 of they a.sses
 6 years ago '05        #47
King rA 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,776 | Props total: 22 22
 BlaKc said:

that dude in the green shirt is destroying mother fu*kers in that gif
 6 years ago '11        #48
jayholc 
space
space
space
$5,573 | Props total: 1274 1274
This post went left really quick
 04-01-2012, 07:54 PM         #49
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MONSTALOCC said:
i've yet to see anyone of his apologists address this
 6 years ago '04        #50
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
 Ahura said:
Kind of like how we did when OJ walked free? Or when R Kelly was let go? That goes both ways. Some whites are foul as hell like that but we have the same kind in our group.
both stood trial...whether they walked free or not doesnt matter
 04-01-2012, 08:00 PM         #51
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iThink said:
i've yet to see anyone of his apologists address this
I posted the call on the last page, it's kind of inaudible. Sounds like Coons to me but other people say he said punks.
 6 years ago '10        #52
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 Wood Grain said:
CAN YOU SAY ILLUMINATI CONSTRUCTED RACE RIOTS!!!!!! AND MORE GUN LAWS! ONCE THEY HAVE OUR GUNS ITS fu*kING GAME OVER G!

read all of ur comments....and tell me the "Divide and conquer" is not in full affect..one of the Illuminati Goals I might add! Pit every1 against each other and they will fall.. much easier than if we stand together right! Divided we fall..United we stand! Have you heard that one!?! Its another Illuminati saying! BUT IT GOES BOTH WAYS!

IF WE STAY UNITED/TOGETHER THEY WILL NEVER WIN THIS WAR! IF YOU KEEPING LETTING BULLsh*t LIKE THIS DIVIDE OUR RANKS WE WILL FALL TO THEIR ONE WOLRD/NEW AGE OPPRESSION!

dont let corporate American control your life!..and from all the post about Trayvon thats all you are doing! STOP IT! STOP BEING MANIPULATED AND BRAIN WASHED!!! STOP! WTF IS WRONG WITH YALL! i swear...

ppl die everyday! 2 every second! but you only hear about 5-6 murders/deaths on the news a year? Why do you think that happens? Because "they" pick the most controversial murders to broadcast on their communist news networks! EVERYTHING IS DONE FOR A fu*kING REASON! EVERYTHING 'THEY" DO! NOTHING HAPPENED BY COINCIDENCE!!!! NOTHING! STOP BEING fu*kING SHEEPLE. WAKE THE fu*k UP!
Seems like the greater scheme of things but still, zimmerman's arrest is way overdue.
 04-01-2012, 08:04 PM         #53
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wood Grain said:
their still segregated now! .. prime example.. ..now..google "White News" .."Mexican News"..Chinese News" etc etc..YOU WILL FIND NONE!!!!

and the sad thing is blacks are doing it to themselves...even the leaders!

look at freemasonry for example..there is the white lodge..FreeMason..and there is the Prince Hall lodge..blacks...racism is everywhere! and NOT just against blacks! it white on black..black on white..mexican on white//black on mexican...mexican on black..chinese on mexican..chinese on white..white on Chinese..ITS fu*kING EVERYWHERE!!! ur blind if you don't see it
Here's the winner.

Say what you believe but realistically the biggest threat to black people is black people. You got the old heads that don't want anything to do with whites because of the civil rights movement. You got people who scream racism just to justify their beliefs. People who seem to enjoy living up to stereotypes. Then people who try to be as successful as possible that are labelled sh*t like uncle toms.

Black on black crime I'm pretty sure has surpassed any murdering that took place leading to the civil rights movement by white people.

Everyone has their predjudices no matter the race. Just because you don't flat out say cracker or white devil doesn't mean a stereotype you joke about isn't in a form a predjudice statement.
 04-01-2012, 08:07 PM         #54
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Perplexity said:

2:20, coons or punks?
did you really just ask did he say coons or punks

98% of white people are racist

only a racist white person would dare even lie to themself like this is even a question
 04-01-2012, 08:12 PM         #55
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:
did you really just ask did he say coons or punks

98% of white people are racist

only a racist white person would dare even lie to themself like this is even a question
^ Obvious dumbass, as I said before I believe he said coons, but there is plenty of argument it is punks. Was asking to see what BX thought you fu*king degenerate. Also, *Like I said before*, I'm not white. Learn to read you dipsh*t.

Like I said, you are a scumbag wannabe revolutionary racist piece of sh*t. If I was black I'd be ashamed to share the same race with you.
 04-01-2012, 08:13 PM         #56
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 berzerkerguts said:
You know 98% of white america......
i know american history

and i know whites have been teaching their kids that non-whites are lesser being than thim since america was born

do you know any white person that hasnt called somebody black a nigg3r?
 04-01-2012, 08:16 PM         #57
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:
i know american history

and i know whites have been teaching their kids that non-whites are lesser being than thim since america was born

You really are fu*kin pathetic lol, probably the type who is unemployed, uneducated, blaming white america rather than taking responsibility for your own failures. My black friends and colleagues would spit on you.
 04-01-2012, 08:23 PM         #58
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Perplexity said:
^ Obvious dumbass, as I said before I believe he said coons, but there is plenty of argument it is punks. Was asking to see what BX thought you fu*king degenerate. Also, *Like I said before*, I'm not white. Learn to read you dipsh*t.

Like I said, you are a scumbag wannabe revolutionary racist piece of sh*t. If I was black I'd be ashamed to share the same race with you.
im not white

please share your argument that he said "punk"plenty of argument my a.ss

you could never be black you clearly wish you was a white boy what ever race you claim to be is most def ashamed of you

and all the name calling are your feelings hurt

why dont i ever see you call one of these white boys who call people monkeys nigg3rs and coons on here everday a racist
 04-01-2012, 08:23 PM         #59
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 White Face said:
@ thinking there can be pride or shame brought on by sharing a race with someone you don't even know.

I am part dominican and I'm embarrassed of Sammy Sosa. Problem bi*ch?
 04-01-2012, 08:24 PM         #60
Buttersrugby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:
i know american history

You don't know what you're talking about. No one in my family taught anyone anything about being racist, or prejudiced against non-whites and my family is a blend of white and non-white.

Anytime you start throwing out absolutes and making broad statements about anyone, you're probably wrong.

This ain't 1865, let alone 1965 and while racism and prejudice are not gone, and likely never will be, it's not what it use to be.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
179 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
185 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy