Apr 1 - Public opinion shifts on Trayvon Martin case

most viewed right now
 130
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 80
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 51
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #21
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$28,004 | Props total: 19909 19909
 StatisticZ said:
Here we go again.. obviously you do not frequent the websites it was conducted on. I.e. news sites.
no... i dont, and i dont think alot of people do either... thats why i dont take the numbers that seriously.
 04-01-2012, 04:19 PM         #22
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
of course white people agree with zimmerman, theyre white....its in their dna



u can find a black man dead with a sign on his back that read "i k!lled him because hes black" and white people still will dance around it and see that blacks are playing the race card or some stupid sh*t about reverse racism
 6 years ago '05        #23
GST 
space
avatar space
space
$14,833 | Props total: 2402 2402
the bi*ch wasn't dead 2 minutes before erybody said OJ did it ... even after the glove aint fit,n*gga was still guilty as hell...a n*gga gets k!lled and 'we need to wait for all the evidence to come in,which is code word for 'we're looking for evidence to back up Zimmerman's self-defense claiims..fu*k all that other shyt!'
 6 years ago '07        #24
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
Did any of yall see the BET special???

I dont even watch BET..........I hate that channel. But I checked for this becuz I heard about it. But on that show they show a map of where everything happened.

My only question about this whole incident was what happened in between the Zimmerman call and the gunshots?? From the map it looks as if Trayvon was running home and Zimmerman hunted him down. The spot where Zimmerman spotted Trayvon and made the first 911 call was a long way from where everything happened and was very close to Trayvon's destination.

Yet Zimmerman says that Trayvon confronted him?? Well how did they get all the way to almost the other side of the neighborhood?? If Trayvon did confront him it would have had to happen after Zimmerman followed him for a long time. Thats my theory
 6 years ago '09        #25
KNerd 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$524 | Props total: 1 1
Zimmermann escalated the threat level in the situation which led to Martin getting k!lled. Unfortunately his family is high up in the justice system therefore his punishment will not fit the crime. He's not getting off easy because of his color. He's getting off easy because of the Stand your ground law/the power his family has.

All this hating an entire race based off what one crazy person does needs to stop. Generalizations are GENERALLY right. Not always
 04-01-2012, 05:50 PM         #26
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
98% of white people are racist
 04-01-2012, 05:52 PM         #27
PradalSerey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:
98% of white people are racist
..............







grow the fu*k up
 6 years ago '04        #28
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$19,654 | Props total: 5336 5336
WPA = White people of america ... .. lol .. It also shows how easily swayed and unfounded a lot of the public are ..
 04-01-2012, 06:39 PM         #29
Ahura 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
of course white people agree with zimmerman, theyre white....its in their dna



u can find a black man dead with a sign on his back that read "i k!lled him because hes black" and white people still will dance around it and see that blacks are playing the race card or some stupid sh*t about reverse racism
Kind of like how we did when OJ walked free? Or when R Kelly was let go? That goes both ways. Some whites are foul as hell like that but we have the same kind in our group.
 04-01-2012, 06:41 PM         #30
Ahura 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:
98% of white people are racist
If that was the case, we'd still be in chains and shackles.
 6 years ago '07        #31
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
 BlaKc said:
dude in the striped shirt went in.
 6 years ago '06        #32
Wood Grain 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,197 | Props total: 21 21
CAN YOU SAY ILLUMINATI CONSTRUCTED RACE RIOTS!!!!!! AND MORE GUN LAWS! ONCE THEY HAVE OUR GUNS ITS fu*kING GAME OVER G!

read all of ur comments....and tell me the "Divide and conquer" is not in full affect..one of the Illuminati Goals I might add! Pit every1 against each other and they will fall.. much easier than if we stand together right! Divided we fall..United we stand! Have you heard that one!?! Its another Illuminati saying! BUT IT GOES BOTH WAYS!

IF WE STAY UNITED/TOGETHER THEY WILL NEVER WIN THIS WAR! IF YOU KEEPING LETTING BULLsh*t LIKE THIS DIVIDE OUR RANKS WE WILL FALL TO THEIR ONE WOLRD/NEW AGE OPPRESSION!

dont let corporate American control your life!..and from all the post about Trayvon thats all you are doing! STOP IT! STOP BEING MANIPULATED AND BRAIN WASHED!!! STOP! WTF IS WRONG WITH YALL! i swear...

ppl die everyday! 2 every second! but you only hear about 5-6 murders/deaths on the news a year? Why do you think that happens? Because "they" pick the most controversial murders to broadcast on their communist news networks! EVERYTHING IS DONE FOR A fu*kING REASON! EVERYTHING 'THEY" DO! NOTHING HAPPENED BY COINCIDENCE!!!! NOTHING! STOP BEING fu*kING SHEEPLE. WAKE THE fu*k UP!
 6 years ago '06        #33
Wood Grain 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,197 | Props total: 21 21
 BlaKc said:
you don't have to support slavery to be racist, there were many white people who did not agree with slavery but they still believed they were the superior race, all of america was segregated well into the 1900's
their still segregated now! .. prime example.. ..now..google "White News" .."Mexican News"..Chinese News" etc etc..YOU WILL FIND NONE!!!!

and the sad thing is blacks are doing it to themselves...even the leaders!

look at freemasonry for example..there is the white lodge..FreeMason..and there is the Prince Hall lodge..blacks...racism is everywhere! and NOT just against blacks! it white on black..black on white..mexican on white//black on mexican...mexican on black..chinese on mexican..chinese on white..white on Chinese..ITS fu*kING EVERYWHERE!!! ur blind if you don't see it
 04-01-2012, 07:01 PM         #34
PradalSerey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ahura said:
Kind of like how we did when OJ walked free? Or when R Kelly was let go? That goes both ways. Some whites are foul as hell like that but we have the same kind in our group.
:agreement6:

 Wood Grain said:
CAN YOU SAY ILLUMINATI CONSTRUCTED RACE RIOTS!!!!!! AND MORE GUN LAWS! ONCE THEY HAVE OUR GUNS ITS fu*kING GAME OVER G!

read all of ur comments....and tell me the "Divide and conquer" is not in full affect..one of the Illuminati Goals I might add! Pit every1 against each other and they will fall.. much easier than if we stand together right! Divided we fall..United we stand! Have you heard that one!?! Its another Illuminati saying! BUT IT GOES BOTH WAYS!

IF WE STAY UNITED/TOGETHER THEY WILL NEVER WIN THIS WAR! IF YOU KEEPING LETTING BULLsh*t LIKE THIS DIVIDE OUR RANKS WE WILL FALL TO THEIR ONE WOLRD/NEW AGE OPPRESSION!

dont let corporate American control your life!..and from all the post about Trayvon thats all you are doing! STOP IT! STOP BEING MANIPULATED AND BRAIN WASHED!!! STOP! WTF IS WRONG WITH YALL! i swear...

ppl die everyday! 2 every second! but you only hear about 5-6 murders/deaths on the news a year? Why do you think that happens? Because "they" pick the most controversial murders to broadcast on their communist news networks! EVERYTHING IS DONE FOR A fu*kING REASON! EVERYTHING 'THEY" DO! NOTHING HAPPENED BY COINCIDENCE!!!! NOTHING! STOP BEING fu*kING SHEEPLE. WAKE THE fu*k UP!
i would be tempted to say thats a crazy conspiracy theory and i wont say illuminati but you make a valid point about media/govt ctrl....
 04-01-2012, 07:10 PM         #35
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People still think that everyone isn't racist?

EVERYONE is racist if you know it or not.

Being racist doesn't mean you want to murder other races, it means you prefer your own race. Which is perfectly normal, and human. Nothing wrong with it. Acting out on it just because of race? Then it's a problem.

Anyone saying they aren't racist is lying. You can still like people of another race and be racist. Having a white or black friend doesn't make you, not racist.

If everyone just acknowledged that people usually prefer to a.ssociate and be around their own race, the race problem would die down a lot more (notice i didn't say disappear, because as long as there are different races it will never disappear, just common sense.) But it's becoming evident that mulch-culturalism doesn't really work. People are too stupid for it to work. It always has to be made awkward.

If everyone kept it honest and real, there'd be no secret hate... state your mind, and stop projecting.


Last edited by Got Cheeve?; 04-01-2012 at 07:13 PM..
 04-01-2012, 07:11 PM         #36
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wood Grain said:
their still segregated now! .. prime example.. ..now..google "White News" .."Mexican News"..Chinese News" etc etc..YOU WILL FIND NONE!!!!

and the sad thing is blacks are doing it to themselves...even the leaders!

look at freemasonry for example..there is the white lodge..FreeMason..and there is the Prince Hall lodge..blacks...racism is everywhere! and NOT just against blacks! it white on black..black on white..mexican on white//black on mexican...mexican on black..chinese on mexican..chinese on white..white on Chinese..ITS fu*kING EVERYWHERE!!! ur blind if you don't see it
 6 years ago '05        #37
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,077 | Props total: 479 479
Did it really shift or did they ask different people? Unless they use the same people in both polls, this article is useless.
 6 years ago '06        #38
Wood Grain 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,197 | Props total: 21 21
 PradalSerey said:

i would be tempted to say thats a crazy conspiracy theory and i wont say illuminati but you make a valid point about media/govt ctrl....
:agreement6: I want you to read Albert Pike - Morals and Dogma, William Cooper - Behold A Pale Horse, and John J Robinson - Born In Blood

when I say "illuminati" i do not mean a secret society formed in 1716 by Adam Weishaupt.. I mean a society that has been around since the dawn of man! The elite! The enlightened ones! THe "Iluminati" simply means those who seek light. You should also study the "mystery religions" and you will learn the true meaning of the word "light". Be aware of esoteric and exoteric meanings..the literal light will be referred to Lucifer! but if you study the "esoteric" you will learn that they believe in no such thing and their biggest secret is just how to control the masses..how to keep them in fear..and how to keep them(us) divided
 6 years ago '06        #39
Wood Grain 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,197 | Props total: 21 21
1776 *** ^^^^ please excuse my typo
 6 years ago '07        #40
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,623 | Props total: 2469 2469
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 28
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
275 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy