Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #321
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,306 | Props total: 25126 25126
 Root Of Evil said:
Naaaah yo...the jeans make the kicks look EXTRA bulky..
Kinda why I posted it..My right ankle is swollen though but I had sh*t to do and wanted support..Was gonna wear the red 5's but said fu*k it

and yall gotta stop with thinking every denim is skinny.

edit: I got the sanders coming though

Last edited by Dray; 04-15-2012 at 09:13 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #322
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
 KeithHernandez said:
get all the way the fu*k outta here with that. i don't care how high quality the denim is. that sh*t looks ridiculous. you walk down with those $200 jeans and I'll rock my guess and levi's jeans, and i'll be good.

[pic - click to view]

fu*k are you mad @?

I didn't pay over 130 for this denim
 6 years ago '07        #323
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
no one's mad. i have absolutely nothing to be angry about. it's just another reminder to avoid fashion and style tips from internet kids. tell us more about the bi*ches you bag that notice your jeans first.
 6 years ago '11        #324
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
 KeithHernandez said:
no one's mad. i have absolutely nothing to be angry about. it's just another reminder to avoid fashion and style tips from internet kids. tell us more about the bi*ches you bag that notice your jeans first.

fu*k are you mad at though seriously? can't pay the bills this month? stress got you looking like

fashion sense?

Im not trying to give yall fashion sense...all I said about jeans was make sure your spending your money right on jeans and get selvedge denim so it will last longer..

i got this selvedge denim from japan for 120 canadian..you think I enjoy spending 250 on jeans? so get off my d!ck

I don't even see why you talking about the jeans,if anything you can't even get a good look at them because it can't get over the bulk of the shoe

nice try though

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #325
space
space
"it can't get over the bulk of the shoe." that's the point, you awkward goofball.

you write too many words and make too few good points. i'm telling you that your $120 japanese denim looks absurd on those bulky adidas. i don't care how raw they are. everything about that looks amateur.
 6 years ago '11        #326
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
 KeithHernandez said:
"it can't get over the bulk of the shoe." that's the point, you awkward goofball.

you write too many words and make too few good points. i'm telling you that your $120 japanese denim looks absurd on those bulky adidas. i don't care how raw they are. everything about that looks amateur.
da fu*k

so what do you got a problem with?

my kicks? you too stupid and miss the part where my right ankle is 3 times the size as my left you think and you think im worrying about style over comfort?

or you mad at...

the jeans? because I said levi's are not the only thing and you get get even unknown brands but with high grade quality...did that insult you?

you got 1 pair of jeans you wear everyday don't you?

you could of easily been like the kicks are too bulky dray I ain't feeling it but deep inside something really upset you and I wanna know why?

I even thought this could of been done better but I had to pull out the 8's again for that comfort

you want to see my ankle too fu*kboy? lol

type of person to talk sh*t from a bus stop,I bet you be looking like

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #327
space
space
your whole outfit was wack, dray. don't feel confused about it. your pale red shirt is brady bunch swag. those jeans are inconsequential, and shouldn't have been paired with bulky sneakers. it's all hideous.

i really only called you out on it because i remember you thumping your chest really hard about how dope your jeans are. you said people notice denim. so i noticed it, and told you it all looked stupid. simple.

as for everything else, i respect your effort to grasp at straws but none of the jabs are connecting. keep the rhetoric to yourself; i'm speaking facts.
 6 years ago '06        #328
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107 OP
space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3463 3463

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #329
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
 KeithHernandez said:
your whole outfit was wack, dray. don't feel confused about it. your pale red shirt is brady bunch swag. those jeans are inconsequential, and shouldn't have been paired with bulky sneakers. it's all hideous.

i really only called you out on it because i remember you thumping your chest really hard about how dope your jeans are. you said people notice denim. so i noticed it, and told you it all looked stupid. simple.

as for everything else, i respect your effort to grasp at straws but none of the jabs are connecting. keep the rhetoric to yourself; i'm speaking facts.
Blahh.... Blahhh...

[pic - click to view]

fu*king drink all that hater haterade chump

drink up

Its no secret you been had a problem with me since the jean talk..you took it very personal and hurtful so I understand..you been itching/just waiting for me to post any type of denim material and you knew you would be right there..

but let me ask you something hater?

theres been others..same denim as me but you been ready to snap at me?

you see banga say anything? no exactly because atleast he knows his sh*t and he knows what tapered denim is..

whats the difference between mine and his..on some kd's it would look the same..

LeMar G said:

[pic - click to view]

J2hott23 said:

[pic - click to view]

and judging by your last name Hernandezzzzzzzz you mexican so most likely your mother had you working with them same pair of jeans day in and out..how come you didn't clown these jeans..o wait you know be on this jean swag.

Sk9 said:

[pic - click to view]

done and done..you gotta back sh*t up with fact like in court

my ankle=fact

you being on my d!ck/hater=fact

me proving it=fact
 6 years ago '07        #330
space
space
more words doesn't mean more insulting, dray. someone who isn't funny doesn't become funny after typing more.

it's not even a personal thing, either, b. i asked you for advice and insight on denim when you went on your rant about selvedge a while back because i was interested in another perspective. i get tired of levi's and guess, but they're my go-to brands.

my observation tonight is more about disappointment with myself, because you're clearly in no position to advise.

and stop trying to invoke other people's names and posts to defend yourself. man up. difference between you and those other dudes is that they don't go off about how sick their denim game is. you set the standard high for yourself. not my problem.

and they're at least rocking some kind of complementary kicks. you got on some bulky, scuffed garbage. nothing about your fit matches, from colors to styles. it looks bummy.
 6 years ago '11        #331
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
Bye Bye

Go back to mean mugging teens in your local best buy Hernandezzzz

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #332
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
space
$52,286 | Props total: 19983 19983
Aye what kinda Jeans yall fu*kin wit besides gotdamn Levi's?
 6 years ago '05        #333
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,696 | Props total: 2433 2433
 DR JAYY said:
Aye what kinda Jeans yall fu*kin wit besides gotdamn Levi's?
Trues all day
 6 years ago '11        #334
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
space
$52,286 | Props total: 19983 19983
 Bronxbombers said:
Trues all day
i cant find any black trues or levis

what the fu*k
 6 years ago '04        #335
J2hott23 46 heat pts46
space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 34 34
wait!..... So my jeans in this pick look like skinny jeans?

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #336
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
Those kicks are dope

Dray said:

and judging by your last name Hernandezzzzzzzz you mexican:

[pic - click to view]

I guess you dont know who keith Hernandez is

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #337
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
 J2hott23 said:
wait!..... So my jeans in this pick look like skinny jeans?

[pic - click to view]

maybe its because the cuff is behind the tongue.

if i didn't know i'd guess them to be 514 or 501.

511 is skinny and you can DEFINITELY tell the difference.

i personally make sure i always buy my true size 33x34 i guess some people don't do that.
 6 years ago '04        #338
J2hott23 46 heat pts46
space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 34 34
 Kalon said:
maybe its because the cuff is behind the tongue.

if i didn't know i'd guess them to be 514 or 501.

511 is skinny and you can DEFINITELY tell the difference.

i personally make sure i always buy my true size 33x34 i guess some people don't do that.
Ahh ok. Yeah they 501's. I get 34x34 to rock with my low top sneakers and 34x32 for mid or high top sneakers. I do that so when I cuff them at the bottom they still sit right. My waist is 32 but I have to get the 34's due to my firearm that I carry with a inside holster.
 6 years ago '07        #339
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
 KeithHernandez said:
more words doesn't mean more insulting, dray. someone who isn't funny doesn't become funny after typing more.

it's not even a personal thing, either, b. i asked you for advice and insight on denim when you went on your rant about selvedge a while back because i was interested in another perspective. i get tired of levi's and guess, but they're my go-to brands.

my observation tonight is more about disappointment with myself, because you're clearly in no position to advise.

and stop trying to invoke other people's names and posts to defend yourself. man up. difference between you and those other dudes is that they don't go off about how sick their denim game is. you set the standard high for yourself. not my problem.

and they're at least rocking some kind of complementary kicks. you got on some bulky, scuffed garbage. nothing about your fit matches, from colors to styles. it looks bummy.

[pic - click to view]

RIP Dray and the funny part is he really thinks hes talking to keith hernandez
 6 years ago '07        #340
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago