most viewed right now
vida guerra
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #601
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,697 | Props total: 2455 2455
did anyone on the BX win the foams ?
 6 years ago '04        #602
Scotty The KCL 67 heat pts67
space
space
$6,830 | Props total: 103 103
It bugged out and didn't let me bid.
 6 years ago '10        #603
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,420 | Props total: 6255 6255
 specialk103185 said:
I saw like 12 dudes in one mall in them hornets and a purple Polo this weekend

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #604
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
 Trill Livin said:

[pic - click to view]

all this charlotte hornet sh*t..find other clothes to wear with these! talk about whoring out a shoe...you know they planned that.
 6 years ago '11        #605
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,340 | Props total: 25260 25260
LMAOOOOO glad I didn't cop

them sh*ts look fly on those girls though

*no pedo*
 6 years ago '11        #606
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 1075 1075
 Dray said:
LMAOOOOO glad I didn't cop

them sh*ts look fly on those girls though

*no pedo*
This x 1000
 6 years ago '05        #607
space
space
 Trill Livin said:

[pic - click to view]

Black people
 6 years ago '05        #608
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,461 | Props total: 25166 25166
 Bronxbombers said:
Black people
...I See A Asian. So You Mean "Hypebeasts"....
 6 years ago '05        #609
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
...I See A Asian. So You Mean "Hypebeasts"....
didn't see her ..............well lets go with that then
 04-11-2012, 12:39 AM         #610
BoutMyPaper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bronxbombers said:
Black people
Shut ya swagger-less a.ss up white boi
 6 years ago '05        #612
space
space
 BoutMyPaper said:
Shut ya swagger-less a.ss up white boi
not white so stfu

u non posting a.ss muthafuccker
 6 years ago '04        #613
its YOUNG holla 
space
space
$1,801 | Props total: 0 0
How many times I'm gonna come in here and see other peoples pictures gettin posted.

Some fraudulent activity goin on in these parts.
 6 years ago '06        #614
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107 OP
space
space
$13,526 | Props total: 3467 3467
 specialk103185 said:
This is how penny auctions work, bids increase the time...and they do end, but getting $1250 shoes for $20 will never be easy...It's about who wants it more. Noticed the dude with the multiple names...he can only get bids for signing up for the rest of the night...that should slow it down a bit. I'm rooting for my boxden folks tho.
No matter how much explaining you do...the system you use is gonna seem shady at all costs.

No disrespect, but you know I keep it a 100

So peep...this might be a long read.

1. Whoever wins gets to pick their size, Correct, so you're telling me you got sizes 7-14 in galaxy foams on deck ready for shipment? (im gonna say no, cause i never seen u post one, soooo that means you gonna take the money made off the bidding and go cop off ebay or whatever)

2. The pics posted are never tagged as to say IN SNEAKER-JACKS possession.

3. Nobody knows for sure who the fu*k is bidding, for all anybody could know, it could be you or one of the owners with an side account jacked up with 50,000 credits., bidding for yourself, you win..no shoes need to be shipped you get all the money from ppl who purchased bids.

4. There is no portion of the site with pictures of these winners with the shoes or anything (even that can be falsified with just letting a friend hold the shoe and snap a pic)

$0.50 for 1 bid

galaxy foams ended @ $35.41

so

[pic - click to view]

3,541 X .50 = $1,770.50 = $35.41 + $15.00 (shipping) = $1,820.91 you made (give or take)

[pic - click to view]

I ain't trying to knock your hustle, but it irks me when ppl say they GIVING away sh*t...

Giving away sh*t is giving everyone 100 free bids, no purchasing allowed and let them bid whoever runs outta their 100 bids and is the winning bidder when times ends..wins...thats giving away free sh*t

Last edited by NYC-Banga; 04-11-2012 at 08:26 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #615
its YOUNG holla 
space
space
$1,801 | Props total: 0 0
That full size run of galaxies I couldn't even get.

I do got them solebox pumps coming in this week tho.
 6 years ago '12        #616
HeightsBound 110 heat pts110
space
space
$11,523 | Props total: 5995 5995
 specialk103185 said:
Ok...even though you have already established that you won't be using the site, which I'm cool with, I'm still going to address your claims for the last time. Only because it's bugging me that you keep referring to the site as shady, when its really not. And at this point your not really being accurate. So here we go.

1. I don't have a full size run in my possession. But I never stated that I did. Before an auction goes up, I ensure that there are at least 3-4 places that I can get any of the sizes listed. I don't use the money from the auctions to purchase them...that suggests that whether I make profit has anything to do with whether I send the shoe to the winner. That has nothing to do with it. You win, I get you the shoe...that's how it works. It's a costly venture and I put a lot of time and money into making sure I can sustain it.

2. It's the internet. You will NEVER know who is bidding. I have never bid against anybody in an auction and I never will. That site has 600 plus users from everywhere, I don't even know who is bidding. I am the owner of the site...there's no one else to bid to jack the price up and based on the .01 cent model having someone to jack the price up is not cost effective. The 4 people that won the last auctions got their shoes shipped to them 2 days after they won...that's fact. Finally got the facebook site up so im hoping to get some testimonials going on there for the future...but I have tracking #'s for 3 shoes--the other was shipped w/o tracking to New Zealand by the winners request.

3. While you have the right idea with the calculations .50 a bid x 3,541 let me tell you where you were off. Thought the front page says .50/bid the packages were designed slightly different for promo day. The prices for each package reflected prices between .20-.25 cents per bid. Plus, I gave away 50 FREE bids for signing up the first promo day and 20 FREE bids for signing up on the second. Mulitply that times 600 users and thats somewhere between 12000-30000 FREE bids that are out there to be used before I really start to make any money. But I planned for that too when I started, it's an automatic loss I'm willing to take to get this going.

I don't know why this site irks you so much when you don't intend to participate. The bids people purchased on the first promo day were because they wanted to increase their chances of winning the shoes. That's OK with me. But on the first promo day, the people that won only paid $15 shipping for their shoes, that's a fact. The kicks were free. So i did give them away.

Look, respect you for your input on the site, you've helped me out in the past with some cops and your blog is cool. So when you offered to help promote, I thought it was a good look. I gave you at least 200 bids FREE for your help. That's a fact. You haven't bought any bids EVER. That's fact. The frustrating part is that you got your bids, and you didn't win and you said you weren't going to participate anymore but you also insist on saying how shady the site is and how I must be doing this and that. I dont care if you never come back to my site but don't throw dirt on my name and say you are keeping it 100.

What I'm offering is a way for folks that care about kicks and have the time and energy to put in to take a chance at getting kicks for super cheap. Dude that won the galaxy foams last night for $35.41 bought a $100 bid package. So if you do the math--$35.41+$15 shipping + $100 bid package = $150.51 for a pair of shoes that are going for $1250-$1700 right now. I never positioned my site as a Sneaker heaven that gives away the hottest shoes nonstop to everyone that plays...how long do you think that could last before I go broke? I'm not going to apologize for making money. All I can say is that I do business ethically, I don't try to deceive anybody and the folks that win will be happy with their 100% Authentic kicks. Based on my current model, when the site opens on April 20th the site will run 6 days a week--that's about 25 days a month w/ 3 auctions a day...That means there will be 75 winners a month. I'm happy with that number for now, and it will only go up in the future.

That's all I got...Sorry for the extra long read, but i felt attacked.
Damn shame...got 4x the free bids as anyone else and still hatin'...
 6 years ago '05        #617
space
space
So how much did the galaxy end with?
 6 years ago '04        #618
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,497 | Props total: 6071 6071
 specialk103185 said:
what you mean like the price? end price was $35.41
 6 years ago '06        #619
space
space
 HeightsBound said:
Damn shame...got 4x the free bids as anyone else and still hatin'...
im not hating, im just stating THE FACTS, of why so many shots are fired at them....

4x the free bid?...man my promotion is fu*king golden...ASK ANYONE i fu*k with, not tooting my own horn...but n*ggas on twitter get a cosign from me and their stocks skyrocket.

on top of it i got 87 bids left that i didnt use, blood..it wasnt until my first trial go at it, where i noticed the bamboozle

lil kids, fresh sneakerheads see this a.ss a chance to spend 15,20,50 to get a pair of kicks, but dont know behind the scenes.

know WHAT you are talking about on WHO you're talking about before YOU start hating.

im part of this sneaker community and i have voice that is somewhat respected by more than a handful of people..im just keeping it a 100 as to why this system is always gonna be deemed "shady" by more than a handful of people...

that hustle she got going is fu*king incredible, i'll salute her for it until i die n*gga

but that acting like they do-gooders and doing the community a favor with this "giving away" mantra is pure falicy

them n*ggas is making BANK my dude, they not giving away a fu*king anything.
 6 years ago '06        #620
space
space
 specialk103185 said:
Ok...even though you have already established that you won't be using the site, which I'm cool with, I'm still going to address your claims for the last time. Only because it's bugging me that you keep referring to the site as shady, when its really not. And at this point your not really being accurate. So here we go.

1. I don't have a full size run in my possession. But I never stated that I did. Before an auction goes up, I ensure that there are at least 3-4 places that I can get any of the sizes listed. I don't use the money from the auctions to purchase them...that suggests that whether I make profit has anything to do with whether I send the shoe to the winner. That has nothing to do with it. You win, I get you the shoe...that's how it works. It's a costly venture and I put a lot of time and money into making sure I can sustain it.

2. It's the internet. You will NEVER know who is bidding. I have never bid against anybody in an auction and I never will. That site has 600 plus users from everywhere, I don't even know who is bidding. I am the owner of the site...there's no one else to bid to jack the price up and based on the .01 cent model having someone to jack the price up is not cost effective. The 4 people that won the last auctions got their shoes shipped to them 2 days after they won...that's fact. Finally got the facebook site up so im hoping to get some testimonials going on there for the future...but I have tracking #'s for 3 shoes--the other was shipped w/o tracking to New Zealand by the winners request.

3. While you have the right idea with the calculations .50 a bid x 3,541 let me tell you where you were off. Thought the front page says .50/bid the packages were designed slightly different for promo day. The prices for each package reflected prices between .20-.25 cents per bid. Plus, I gave away 50 FREE bids for signing up the first promo day and 20 FREE bids for signing up on the second. Mulitply that times 600 users and thats somewhere between 12000-30000 FREE bids that are out there to be used before I really start to make any money. But I planned for that too when I started, it's an automatic loss I'm willing to take to get this going.

I don't know why this site irks you so much when you don't intend to participate. The bids people purchased on the first promo day were because they wanted to increase their chances of winning the shoes. That's OK with me. But on the first promo day, the people that won only paid $15 shipping for their shoes, that's a fact. The kicks were free. So i did give them away.

Look, respect you for your input on the site, you've helped me out in the past with some cops and your blog is cool. So when you offered to help promote, I thought it was a good look. I gave you at least 200 bids FREE for your help. That's a fact. You haven't bought any bids EVER. That's fact. The frustrating part is that you got your bids, and you didn't win and you said you weren't going to participate anymore but you also insist on saying how shady the site is and how I must be doing this and that. I dont care if you never come back to my site but don't throw dirt on my name and say you are keeping it 100.

What I'm offering is a way for folks that care about kicks and have the time and energy to put in to take a chance at getting kicks for super cheap. Dude that won the galaxy foams last night for $35.41 bought a $100 bid package. So if you do the math--$35.41+$15 shipping + $100 bid package = $150.51 for a pair of shoes that are going for $1250-$1700 right now. I never positioned my site as a Sneaker heaven that gives away the hottest shoes nonstop to everyone that plays...how long do you think that could last before I go broke? I'm not going to apologize for making money. All I can say is that I do business ethically, I don't try to deceive anybody and the folks that win will be happy with their 100% Authentic kicks. Based on my current model, when the site opens on April 20th the site will run 6 days a week--that's about 25 days a month w/ 3 auctions a day...That means there will be 75 winners a month. I'm happy with that number for now, and it will only go up in the future.

That's all I got...Sorry for the extra long read, but i felt attacked.

i aint read all this, i skimmed it..

but ur 200 free bids (87 bids left) dont add up to my word of mouth that brought you 11 referals, (the people who didnt use me as a referal who still signed up) and the 100+ hits u got off my site link exits (according to my statcounter)..

u can save all that..they were appreciated but i never asked u for any of them, that was on u

u felt u were attacked because u felt guilty.

i specifically said no disrespect before i started...take it how u want

ppl get mad at the truth..it is what is.

pz and good luck
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy