April 2012 - Post Your Pickups!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
117 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
🔥🔥🔥The Notorious B.I.G. - You're Nobody Till Somebody ..
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Most dangerous gym fails :obamalmao:
44 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #561
its YOUNG holla 
space
space
$1,803 | Props total: 4 4
How many times I'm gonna come in here and see other peoples pictures gettin posted.

Some fraudulent activity goin on in these parts.
 6 years ago '06        #562
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113 OP
space
space
$13,685 | Props total: 4270 4270
 specialk103185 said:
This is how penny auctions work, bids increase the time...and they do end, but getting $1250 shoes for $20 will never be easy...It's about who wants it more. Noticed the dude with the multiple names...he can only get bids for signing up for the rest of the night...that should slow it down a bit. I'm rooting for my boxden folks tho.
No matter how much explaining you do...the system you use is gonna seem shady at all costs.

No disrespect, but you know I keep it a 100

So peep...this might be a long read.

1. Whoever wins gets to pick their size, Correct, so you're telling me you got sizes 7-14 in galaxy foams on deck ready for shipment? (im gonna say no, cause i never seen u post one, soooo that means you gonna take the money made off the bidding and go cop off ebay or whatever)

2. The pics posted are never tagged as to say IN SNEAKER-JACKS possession.

3. Nobody knows for sure who the fu*k is bidding, for all anybody could know, it could be you or one of the owners with an side account jacked up with 50,000 credits., bidding for yourself, you win..no shoes need to be shipped you get all the money from ppl who purchased bids.

4. There is no portion of the site with pictures of these winners with the shoes or anything (even that can be falsified with just letting a friend hold the shoe and snap a pic)

$0.50 for 1 bid

galaxy foams ended @ $35.41

so

[pic - click to view]

3,541 X .50 = $1,770.50 = $35.41 + $15.00 (shipping) = $1,820.91 you made (give or take)

[pic - click to view]

I ain't trying to knock your hustle, but it irks me when ppl say they GIVING away sh*t...

Giving away sh*t is giving everyone 100 free bids, no purchasing allowed and let them bid whoever runs outta their 100 bids and is the winning bidder when times ends..wins...thats giving away free sh*t

Last edited by NYC-Banga; 04-11-2012 at 07:26 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #563
its YOUNG holla 
space
space
$1,803 | Props total: 4 4
That full size run of galaxies I couldn't even get.

I do got them solebox pumps coming in this week tho.
 6 years ago '12        #564
HeightsBound 113 heat pts113
space
space
$12,207 | Props total: 8548 8548
 specialk103185 said:
Ok...even though you have already established that you won't be using the site, which I'm cool with, I'm still going to address your claims for the last time. Only because it's bugging me that you keep referring to the site as shady, when its really not. And at this point your not really being accurate. So here we go.

1. I don't have a full size run in my possession. But I never stated that I did. Before an auction goes up, I ensure that there are at least 3-4 places that I can get any of the sizes listed. I don't use the money from the auctions to purchase them...that suggests that whether I make profit has anything to do with whether I send the shoe to the winner. That has nothing to do with it. You win, I get you the shoe...that's how it works. It's a costly venture and I put a lot of time and money into making sure I can sustain it.

2. It's the internet. You will NEVER know who is bidding. I have never bid against anybody in an auction and I never will. That site has 600 plus users from everywhere, I don't even know who is bidding. I am the owner of the site...there's no one else to bid to jack the price up and based on the .01 cent model having someone to jack the price up is not cost effective. The 4 people that won the last auctions got their shoes shipped to them 2 days after they won...that's fact. Finally got the facebook site up so im hoping to get some testimonials going on there for the future...but I have tracking #'s for 3 shoes--the other was shipped w/o tracking to New Zealand by the winners request.

3. While you have the right idea with the calculations .50 a bid x 3,541 let me tell you where you were off. Thought the front page says .50/bid the packages were designed slightly different for promo day. The prices for each package reflected prices between .20-.25 cents per bid. Plus, I gave away 50 FREE bids for signing up the first promo day and 20 FREE bids for signing up on the second. Mulitply that times 600 users and thats somewhere between 12000-30000 FREE bids that are out there to be used before I really start to make any money. But I planned for that too when I started, it's an automatic loss I'm willing to take to get this going.

I don't know why this site irks you so much when you don't intend to participate. The bids people purchased on the first promo day were because they wanted to increase their chances of winning the shoes. That's OK with me. But on the first promo day, the people that won only paid $15 shipping for their shoes, that's a fact. The kicks were free. So i did give them away.

Look, respect you for your input on the site, you've helped me out in the past with some cops and your blog is cool. So when you offered to help promote, I thought it was a good look. I gave you at least 200 bids FREE for your help. That's a fact. You haven't bought any bids EVER. That's fact. The frustrating part is that you got your bids, and you didn't win and you said you weren't going to participate anymore but you also insist on saying how shady the site is and how I must be doing this and that. I dont care if you never come back to my site but don't throw dirt on my name and say you are keeping it 100.

What I'm offering is a way for folks that care about kicks and have the time and energy to put in to take a chance at getting kicks for super cheap. Dude that won the galaxy foams last night for $35.41 bought a $100 bid package. So if you do the math--$35.41+$15 shipping + $100 bid package = $150.51 for a pair of shoes that are going for $1250-$1700 right now. I never positioned my site as a Sneaker heaven that gives away the hottest shoes nonstop to everyone that plays...how long do you think that could last before I go broke? I'm not going to apologize for making money. All I can say is that I do business ethically, I don't try to deceive anybody and the folks that win will be happy with their 100% Authentic kicks. Based on my current model, when the site opens on April 20th the site will run 6 days a week--that's about 25 days a month w/ 3 auctions a day...That means there will be 75 winners a month. I'm happy with that number for now, and it will only go up in the future.

That's all I got...Sorry for the extra long read, but i felt attacked.
Damn shame...got 4x the free bids as anyone else and still hatin'...
 6 years ago '05        #565
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,729 | Props total: 2540 2540
So how much did the galaxy end with?
 6 years ago '04        #566
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
space
$33,338 | Props total: 6981 6981
 specialk103185 said:
what you mean like the price? end price was $35.41
 6 years ago '06        #567
space
space
 HeightsBound said:
Damn shame...got 4x the free bids as anyone else and still hatin'...
im not hating, im just stating THE FACTS, of why so many shots are fired at them....

4x the free bid?...man my promotion is fu*king golden...ASK ANYONE i fu*k with, not tooting my own horn...but n*ggas on twitter get a cosign from me and their stocks skyrocket.

on top of it i got 87 bids left that i didnt use, blood..it wasnt until my first trial go at it, where i noticed the bamboozle

lil kids, fresh sneakerheads see this a.ss a chance to spend 15,20,50 to get a pair of kicks, but dont know behind the scenes.

know WHAT you are talking about on WHO you're talking about before YOU start hating.

im part of this sneaker community and i have voice that is somewhat respected by more than a handful of people..im just keeping it a 100 as to why this system is always gonna be deemed "shady" by more than a handful of people...

that hustle she got going is fu*king incredible, i'll salute her for it until i die n*gga

but that acting like they do-gooders and doing the community a favor with this "giving away" mantra is pure falicy

them n*ggas is making BANK my dude, they not giving away a fu*king anything.
 6 years ago '06        #568
space
space
 specialk103185 said:
Ok...even though you have already established that you won't be using the site, which I'm cool with, I'm still going to address your claims for the last time. Only because it's bugging me that you keep referring to the site as shady, when its really not. And at this point your not really being accurate. So here we go.

1. I don't have a full size run in my possession. But I never stated that I did. Before an auction goes up, I ensure that there are at least 3-4 places that I can get any of the sizes listed. I don't use the money from the auctions to purchase them...that suggests that whether I make profit has anything to do with whether I send the shoe to the winner. That has nothing to do with it. You win, I get you the shoe...that's how it works. It's a costly venture and I put a lot of time and money into making sure I can sustain it.

2. It's the internet. You will NEVER know who is bidding. I have never bid against anybody in an auction and I never will. That site has 600 plus users from everywhere, I don't even know who is bidding. I am the owner of the site...there's no one else to bid to jack the price up and based on the .01 cent model having someone to jack the price up is not cost effective. The 4 people that won the last auctions got their shoes shipped to them 2 days after they won...that's fact. Finally got the facebook site up so im hoping to get some testimonials going on there for the future...but I have tracking #'s for 3 shoes--the other was shipped w/o tracking to New Zealand by the winners request.

3. While you have the right idea with the calculations .50 a bid x 3,541 let me tell you where you were off. Thought the front page says .50/bid the packages were designed slightly different for promo day. The prices for each package reflected prices between .20-.25 cents per bid. Plus, I gave away 50 FREE bids for signing up the first promo day and 20 FREE bids for signing up on the second. Mulitply that times 600 users and thats somewhere between 12000-30000 FREE bids that are out there to be used before I really start to make any money. But I planned for that too when I started, it's an automatic loss I'm willing to take to get this going.

I don't know why this site irks you so much when you don't intend to participate. The bids people purchased on the first promo day were because they wanted to increase their chances of winning the shoes. That's OK with me. But on the first promo day, the people that won only paid $15 shipping for their shoes, that's a fact. The kicks were free. So i did give them away.

Look, respect you for your input on the site, you've helped me out in the past with some cops and your blog is cool. So when you offered to help promote, I thought it was a good look. I gave you at least 200 bids FREE for your help. That's a fact. You haven't bought any bids EVER. That's fact. The frustrating part is that you got your bids, and you didn't win and you said you weren't going to participate anymore but you also insist on saying how shady the site is and how I must be doing this and that. I dont care if you never come back to my site but don't throw dirt on my name and say you are keeping it 100.

What I'm offering is a way for folks that care about kicks and have the time and energy to put in to take a chance at getting kicks for super cheap. Dude that won the galaxy foams last night for $35.41 bought a $100 bid package. So if you do the math--$35.41+$15 shipping + $100 bid package = $150.51 for a pair of shoes that are going for $1250-$1700 right now. I never positioned my site as a Sneaker heaven that gives away the hottest shoes nonstop to everyone that plays...how long do you think that could last before I go broke? I'm not going to apologize for making money. All I can say is that I do business ethically, I don't try to deceive anybody and the folks that win will be happy with their 100% Authentic kicks. Based on my current model, when the site opens on April 20th the site will run 6 days a week--that's about 25 days a month w/ 3 auctions a day...That means there will be 75 winners a month. I'm happy with that number for now, and it will only go up in the future.

That's all I got...Sorry for the extra long read, but i felt attacked.

i aint read all this, i skimmed it..

but ur 200 free bids (87 bids left) dont add up to my word of mouth that brought you 11 referals, (the people who didnt use me as a referal who still signed up) and the 100+ hits u got off my site link exits (according to my statcounter)..

u can save all that..they were appreciated but i never asked u for any of them, that was on u

u felt u were attacked because u felt guilty.

i specifically said no disrespect before i started...take it how u want

ppl get mad at the truth..it is what is.

pz and good luck
 6 years ago '06        #569
space
space
 specialk103185 said:
You're not speaking the truth tho. That doesn't mean you're lying that just means that you don't fully understand what you're talking about. The fact that you only skimmed my response means you don't want to. Truth be told I don't care if u and rugby keep this up..doesn't matter at this point. Don't like it, don't participate...I'm done w/ this back and forth, nothing to feel guilty about. I felt attacked because u said my site was shady. You keep sayin fu*ked up comments and then saying no disrepect I salute you. fu*k outta here with that 2 faced bullsh*t.
the guilt is settling in ur blood...

i see ur mad now, so get at me when u calm down.
 6 years ago '10        #570
spazzg 
space
space
$1,623 | Props total: 13 13
lol u nerds attacking a girl b
 6 years ago '06        #571
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,949 | Props total: 514 514
#pennyauctionftw
 6 years ago '06        #572
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,949 | Props total: 514 514
 spazzg said:
lol u nerds attacking a girl b

Your avy fu*king bothers me. Change it.
 6 years ago '06        #573
space
space
 04-11-2012, 11:44 AM         #574
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^Damn that was fast shipping
 6 years ago '06        #575
space
space
 AKS MUZIK said:
^^^Damn that was fast shipping
lol...naw this was my first orders...i just ordered more last night..that aint even ship yet
 6 years ago '06        #576
LeMar G 244 heat pts244
space
space
$16,561 | Props total: 41169 41169
Benny they doing layoffs where you work?
 6 years ago '07        #577
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,196 | Props total: 170 170
I hate Ralph Lauren's Flywire packing tape, b.
 04-11-2012, 11:59 AM         #578
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LeMar G said:
Benny they doing layoffs where you work?
there will be layoffs coming soon to certain divisons over the next 2 years but I'm good, I hope LOL

I have faith in Kaz....

on a good note, playstation just sent me a free vita, at my desk right now lol
 6 years ago '05        #579
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,729 | Props total: 2540 2540
 specialk103185 said:
what you mean like the price? end price was $35.41
And how much is when converted ?
 04-11-2012, 12:00 PM         #580
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYC-Banga said:
lol...naw this was my first orders...i just ordered more last night..that aint even ship yet
Im curious to know what you got in there!!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
109 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
39 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
84 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Someone get F.B.I. Director James B. Comey on the line now!
43 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
60 comments
1 day ago