April 2012 - Post Your Pickups!

most viewed right now
 145
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
267 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 144
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
223 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 128
NBA Nas got the last laugh
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 123
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #401
Sk9 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,352 | Props total: 537 537

[pic - click to view]



The Easters were an easy cop this morning; showed up around 8:30am @ House of Hoops to no line. They let me in to purchase and go about my business. The other two, I picked up the night before.
 6 years ago '06        #402
LeMar G 241 heat pts241
space
avatar space
space
$15,534 | Props total: 35454 35454
I'm out the game


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '06        #403
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
 Sk9 said:

[pic - click to view]



The Easters were an easy cop this morning; showed up around 8:30am @ House of Hoops to no line. They let me in to purchase and go about my business. The other two, I picked up the night before.
which hoh though?

def not harlem or 34th
 6 years ago '04        #404
Sk9 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,352 | Props total: 537 537
 NYC-Banga said:
which hoh though?

def not harlem or 34th
St. Louis area.
 6 years ago '06        #405
LeMar G 241 heat pts241
space
avatar space
space
$15,534 | Props total: 35454 35454
 RLRugby said:
is ths ur weekly series

u bi*ch every week about the same situation

but come back every week
to cop

like a woman who gets smacked around by her man but still stays with him

make a decision or stop bi*ching
its like your projecting your boxden life onto me lol

you get sh*tted on everyday yet you stay coming back

post yo pines n*gga
 6 years ago '06        #406
LeMar G 241 heat pts241
space
avatar space
space
$15,534 | Props total: 35454 35454
 DaViLLe726 said:
Props to dray and everyone else who was talking about denim. Someone posted the link and i copped.
Cant wait to wear these sh*ts at Mur mur in AC...

[pic - click to view]

you got pics of em glowing?
 6 years ago '05        #407
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 Bronxbombers said:
i dont knw bout Glow in the dark jeans i think that kinda overboard


but do you
Im a loud dude lol so it works. As far as the quality the denim is ridic.

 Sk9 said:

[pic - click to view]

good sh*t bro.

 LeMar G said:
you got pics of em glowing?
i dont know how too. i tried with my camera but i took the flash off and it doesnt capture them glowing. Banga did u you do something different? Or prob cuz u have a ridiculous camera???
 6 years ago '05        #408
dawizard911 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$10,337 | Props total: 103 103
2 out of 3 from the easter pack copped from Ubiq in Philly..was 4th in line about 10:45..and a pair of Cole Haan's for my boy wedding later today


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '06        #409
LeMar G 241 heat pts241
space
avatar space
space
$15,534 | Props total: 35454 35454
 RLRugby said:
smh u completely ignored the underlying message

either stop complaining about ppl lining up for sneakers

or stop purchasing sneakers

pick one n*gga
again with the projections

where yo pines?

im gonna keep postin picks and going to releases and complaining about n*ggas lining up for kicks then buying those kicks and posting them.

you'll keep eatin twinkies, fu*king wack bi*ches and lying about pick ups.

that we both can agree on.
 6 years ago '05        #410
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 LeMar G said:
again with the projections

where yo pines?

im gonna keep postin picks and going to releases and complaining about n*ggas lining up for kicks then buying those kicks and posting them.

you'll keep eatin twinkies, fu*king wack bi*ches and lying about pick ups.

that we both can agree on.
 6 years ago '04        #411
Scotty The KCL 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$6,830 | Props total: 103 103
 RLRugby said:
is ths ur weekly series

u bi*ch every week about the same situation

but come back every week to cop

like a woman who gets smacked around by her man but still stays with him

make a decision or stop bi*ching
If you look at that picture, and you can't see the issue, that lets us know further that you are fraudulent.

See, look at it like this. You see that picture, you see n*ggas in line. You see blood post, and you see him upset about something.

I'll help you out. People are lining up over kicks that dont really need that type of attention. You wouldn't know that because you're a HALF a.ss LAZY re-seller. You got no code, the community which you so desperately want to be a part of despises you. Not for your re-selling, but the lack of knowledge and respect that the people that call themselves sneakerheads have.

Worry about your next pickup you CANT get. Not wont. Cant. Because you're a lazy bi*ch. Not about nothing. You aint about ANY hustle. You sit up by your window and just watch the world go by. The doers doing and you the nobody doing nothing.

Your father is a f*ggot for raising you wrong. Props to that n*gga if he left you. And your mother....well lets just say she coulda sucked a few d!cks like Forrest Gumps mom did to get you a better education. But you'd fu*k that up too some how.
 6 years ago '10        #412
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$14,410 | Props total: 6242 6242
 LeMar G said:
again with the projections

where yo pines?

im gonna keep postin picks and going to releases and complaining about n*ggas lining up for kicks then buying those kicks and posting them.

you'll keep eatin twinkies, fu*king wack bi*ches and lying about pick ups.

that we both can agree on.
 6 years ago '06        #413
LeMar G 241 heat pts241
space
avatar space
space
$15,534 | Props total: 35454 35454

[pic - click to view]




i wasnt feeling the lebron lows, and my feet to big for the kobe pdf's.
 6 years ago '07        #414
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
i don't see the point in complaining about quality and lines when you still purchase the shoes and say you might return them after a couple days
 6 years ago '06        #415
Dapper Don 
space
space
space
$861 | Props total: 0 0
 Forty Water said:

I want the easters so badddd
which ones?
 6 years ago '10        #416
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$14,410 | Props total: 6242 6242
imma skip the easters might cop swingmans
 04-06-2012, 01:46 PM         #417
BoutMyPaper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow, Did some of yall pick up new keyboard this month? Cuz these essays getting typed out is fu*king ridiculous
 6 years ago '07        #418
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$11,914 | Props total: 573 573
 Scotty The KCL said:
If you look at that picture, and you can't see the issue, that lets us know further that you are fraudulent.

See, look at it like this. You see that picture, you see n*ggas in line. You see blood post, and you see him upset about something.

I'll help you out. People are lining up over kicks that dont really need that type of attention. You wouldn't know that because you're a HALF a.ss LAZY re-seller. You got no code, the community which you so desperately want to be a part of despises you. Not for your re-selling, but the lack of knowledge and respect that the people that call themselves sneakerheads have.

Worry about your next pickup you CANT get. Not wont. Cant. Because you're a lazy bi*ch. Not about nothing. You aint about ANY hustle. You sit up by your window and just watch the world go by. The doers doing and you the nobody doing nothing.

Your father is a f*ggot for raising you wrong. Props to that n*gga if he left you. And your mother....well lets just say she coulda sucked a few d!cks like Forrest Gumps mom did to get you a better education. But you'd fu*k that up too some how.

[pic - click to view]



dis n*gga goin for da Jugular..
 6 years ago '06        #419
LeMar G 241 heat pts241
space
avatar space
space
$15,534 | Props total: 35454 35454
 Scotty The KCL said:
If you look at that picture, and you can't see the issue, that lets us know further that you are fraudulent.

See, look at it like this. You see that picture, you see n*ggas in line. You see blood post, and you see him upset about something.

I'll help you out. People are lining up over kicks that dont really need that type of attention. You wouldn't know that because you're a HALF a.ss LAZY re-seller. You got no code, the community which you so desperately want to be a part of despises you. Not for your re-selling, but the lack of knowledge and respect that the people that call themselves sneakerheads have.

Worry about your next pickup you CANT get. Not wont. Cant. Because you're a lazy bi*ch. Not about nothing. You aint about ANY hustle. You sit up by your window and just watch the world go by. The doers doing and you the nobody doing nothing.

Your father is a f*ggot for raising you wrong. Props to that n*gga if he left you. And your mother....well lets just say she coulda sucked a few d!cks like Forrest Gumps mom did to get you a better education. But you'd fu*k that up too some how.

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #420
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
Cot fu*king Damn Scotty

You must hate him.

[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 57
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 27
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
58 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
146 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy