April 2012 - Post Your Pickups!

most viewed right now
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
22 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
65 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #381
Scotty The KCL 67 heat pts67
space
space
$6,830 | Props total: 103 103
 RLRugby said:
is ths ur weekly series

u bi*ch every week about the same situation

but come back every week to cop

like a woman who gets smacked around by her man but still stays with him

make a decision or stop bi*ching
If you look at that picture, and you can't see the issue, that lets us know further that you are fraudulent.

See, look at it like this. You see that picture, you see n*ggas in line. You see blood post, and you see him upset about something.

I'll help you out. People are lining up over kicks that dont really need that type of attention. You wouldn't know that because you're a HALF a.ss LAZY re-seller. You got no code, the community which you so desperately want to be a part of despises you. Not for your re-selling, but the lack of knowledge and respect that the people that call themselves sneakerheads have.

Worry about your next pickup you CANT get. Not wont. Cant. Because you're a lazy bi*ch. Not about nothing. You aint about ANY hustle. You sit up by your window and just watch the world go by. The doers doing and you the nobody doing nothing.

Your father is a f*ggot for raising you wrong. Props to that n*gga if he left you. And your mother....well lets just say she coulda sucked a few d!cks like Forrest Gumps mom did to get you a better education. But you'd fu*k that up too some how.
 6 years ago '10        #382
Trill Livin 69 heat pts69
space
space
$14,773 | Props total: 7971 7971
 LeMar G said:
again with the projections

where yo pines?

im gonna keep postin picks and going to releases and complaining about n*ggas lining up for kicks then buying those kicks and posting them.

you'll keep eatin twinkies, fu*king wack bi*ches and lying about pick ups.

that we both can agree on.
 6 years ago '06        #383
LeMar G 244 heat pts244
space
space
$16,557 | Props total: 41166 41166

[pic - click to view]

i wasnt feeling the lebron lows, and my feet to big for the kobe pdf's.
 6 years ago '07        #384
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,577 | Props total: 557 557
i don't see the point in complaining about quality and lines when you still purchase the shoes and say you might return them after a couple days
 6 years ago '06        #385
Dapper Don 
space
space
space
$861 | Props total: 0 0
 Forty Water said:

I want the easters so badddd
which ones?
 6 years ago '10        #386
Trill Livin 69 heat pts69
space
space
$14,773 | Props total: 7971 7971
imma skip the easters might cop swingmans
 04-06-2012, 12:46 PM         #387
BoutMyPaper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow, Did some of yall pick up new keyboard this month? Cuz these essays getting typed out is fu*king ridiculous
 6 years ago '07        #388
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$12,042 | Props total: 970 970
 Scotty The KCL said:
If you look at that picture, and you can't see the issue, that lets us know further that you are fraudulent.

See, look at it like this. You see that picture, you see n*ggas in line. You see blood post, and you see him upset about something.

I'll help you out. People are lining up over kicks that dont really need that type of attention. You wouldn't know that because you're a HALF a.ss LAZY re-seller. You got no code, the community which you so desperately want to be a part of despises you. Not for your re-selling, but the lack of knowledge and respect that the people that call themselves sneakerheads have.

Worry about your next pickup you CANT get. Not wont. Cant. Because you're a lazy bi*ch. Not about nothing. You aint about ANY hustle. You sit up by your window and just watch the world go by. The doers doing and you the nobody doing nothing.

Your father is a f*ggot for raising you wrong. Props to that n*gga if he left you. And your mother....well lets just say she coulda sucked a few d!cks like Forrest Gumps mom did to get you a better education. But you'd fu*k that up too some how.

[pic - click to view]

dis n*gga goin for da Jugular..
 6 years ago '06        #389
LeMar G 244 heat pts244
space
space
$16,557 | Props total: 41166 41166
 Scotty The KCL said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #390
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$23,445 | Props total: 4894 4894
Cot fu*king Damn Scotty

You must hate him.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '12        #391
HeightsBound 113 heat pts113
space
space
$12,207 | Props total: 8547 8547
 Scotty The KCL said:

[pic - click to view]

04-06-2012, 03:51 PM         #392
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Caliz_Rockstar said:
yall n*ggaz need to stop catchin feelings and get money for real...smh boxden is hurt something serious
 6 years ago '05        #393
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,353 | Props total: 310 310
 RLRugby said:
So that's what's cool to u guys

Writing out ya feelings and sh*t

Female tendencies
LMFAO kinda like you talking about your uncle hahahahahahahahahahahhahaha
Your a walking talking contradiction.
Seriously start eating things that improve brain function...try some blueberries with your pancakes.
 6 years ago '12        #394
HeightsBound 113 heat pts113
space
space
$12,207 | Props total: 8547 8547
 Dray said:
you need a hug?

[pic - click to view]

When is that gif from, explanation?
 04-06-2012, 04:53 PM         #395
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HeightsBound said:
When is that gif from, explanation?
the orlando game
 6 years ago '06        #396
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113 OP
space
space
$13,685 | Props total: 4263 4263
 DaViLLe726 said:
Im a loud dude lol so it works. As far as the quality the denim is ridic.

good sh*t bro.

i dont know how too. i tried with my camera but i took the flash off and it doesnt capture them glowing. Banga did u you do something different? Or prob cuz u have a ridiculous camera???

its prolly my camera...but if you have a glowing anything..the best thing to do is use a tripod or put it on a stationery object and take the flick..any slight movement on something glowing will fu*k the pic up a bit and allow "ghosting" to take place...

Cam in hand:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Stationery:

[pic - click to view]

04-06-2012, 06:02 PM         #397
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^dat ish looks soo wicked
 04-06-2012, 06:20 PM         #398
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AKS MUZIK said:
^^^dat ish looks soo wicked
word
 04-06-2012, 06:21 PM         #399
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i still havent even worn my gitd rookies yet.smh
 6 years ago '06        #400
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113 OP
space
space
$13,685 | Props total: 4263 4263
 pufntrees718 said:
i still havent even worn my gitd rookies yet.smh
rookies hurt my got damn feet and idk why
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
67 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Where does cousins end up?
80 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside May 18 - Former Pro Wrestler Beaten Over Parking Spot
110 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Who are your preferred reviewers?
36 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Sprint Announces ‘Unlimited 55+’ Plan to Match T-Mobile’s ‘Unlimited ..
4 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy