Diggy Simmons - What You Say To Me (J. Cole Diss)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
84 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
142 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #201
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 J Rob said:
Bruh.........did Drake EVER respond to that Stay Scheming diss by Common? How does it feel knowing that a 16 year old has more heart that your favorite rapper

but real talk tho......Diggy earned my respect for this. He's just defending his fam.....like I said, he got more heart than a lot of these new n*ggas out here.
Who would've responded to that beef? I wouldn't have responded to that sh*t...on record anyway. I would've had that n*gga smacked coming from a show. A "legend" went so far low to diss the top young dude, he went as low as to call the dude's mom a bi*ch. For no reason. Jay and Nas didn't even talk about each others' moms. What type of sh*t is that? Common dissed himself by making himself look like a clown.
 6 years ago '11        #202
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
And at the end of the day Diggy is just as lame as Cole, even lamer since we found out that Cole popped Vanessa. Diss record or no diss record. Dude is lame and his album went wood.
 6 years ago '05        #203
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
 RileyRilez89 said:
Very true my man, it aint like Cole was sh*t talking Vanessa... Ill admit that im biased because im a huge Cole fan, but Diggy is new to this game, he doesnt have half the experience, skill, or connections that Cole has. I hate seeing this soft a.ss rapper trying to start major beef over nothing without taking a L or getting their a.ss kicked. Diggy told Cole to get Hov involved - fu*k it, Bring on Hovie, end this kid's career.

Are you 13 or something?You do realize this is Run's kid right?Run DMC's progeny?You understand his uncle is Russle Simmons right?The Co-founder of Def Jam?The label that Jay blew up with?The label that currently has Kanye to it's roster?He was birthed into this hip hop sh*t.I am not a fan of either because I believe Cole is boring as f*ck but he is okay lyrically and Diggy is privileged so there's no substance to his music but to say he doesn't have the connections J Cole has is the dumbest statement I have heard on here in a while...When you can snap your fingers and get Preemo to host your mixtape and have Pharrell on standby to give you beats then your connections are legit...
 6 years ago '11        #204
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 GROUCHCARTEL said:

Are you 13 or something?You do realize this is Run's kid right?Run DMC's progeny?You understand his uncle is Russle Simmons right?The Co-founder of Def Jam?The label that Jay blew up with?The label that currently has Kanye to it's roster?He was birthed into this hip hop sh*t.I am not a fan of either because I believe Cole is boring as f*ck but he is okay lyrically and Diggy is privileged so there's no substance to his music but to say he doesn't have the connections J Cole has is the dumbest statement I have heard on here in a while...When you can snap your fingers and get Preemo to host your mixtape and have Pharrell on standby to give you beats then your connections are legit...
Keep in mind JoJo has the same connections, and I can guarantee he can't get a Preemo-hosted tape at the snap of his fingers. He couldn't get a DJ Holiday hosted mixtape. Sometimes it's not all about who you know, but who you actually are.
 6 years ago '08        #205
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,550 | Props total: 17187 17187
Stupid lil bi*ch a.ss kid trying to talk sh*t to a grown a.ss men, this lil kid is a drake wannabe nothing original about this silver spoon f*ggot.
 6 years ago '05        #206
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
 ImInHerMouth said:
Keep in mind JoJo has the same connections, and I can guarantee he can't get a Preemo-hosted tape at the snap of his fingers. He couldn't get a DJ Holiday hosted mixtape. Sometimes it's not all about who you know, but who you actually are.
You right...He did in the beginning though.He got a deal and had access to the same stuff Diggy has now before people realized he was hot garbage lyrically and then he became known as

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #207
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
Diggy needs to put some bass in his voice he sounds like a chipmunk
 6 years ago '08        #208
MADIA 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
HIP HOP AINT DEAD

diggys making diss records..
 6 years ago '05        #209
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,904 | Props total: 30153 30153
@ the title being "what you say to me" as if hes gonna f!ght cole.

these new n*ggas are funny
 6 years ago '05        #210
tonymayo187 
space
space
space
$822 | Props total: 494 494
not a bad diss at all. finally one of these little androginous bastards slaps back, im encouraged.
 6 years ago '08        #211
AKMPLCE 34 heat pts34
space
space
$3,851 | Props total: 1097 1097
if another man mention you as a bi*ch n say he tap'd your sister you would take it personal too bruh..diggy went in..not my style of emcee but he better than alot of these dudes out right now? 90's babies better off bumpin diggy than tyga.....
 6 years ago '10        #212
Danation 4 heat pts
space
space
$821 | Props total: 13 13
 GameBreaker said:
Both these grew up pretty privileged. We all know Diggy's story. Hell, J Cole graduated Suma c*m Laude or some sh*t from St. Johns on an academic scholarship. It's kinda sad the best things they could do with that is write some diss tracks smh
Jcole grew up privileged?

Where you got that from?
 6 years ago '04        #213
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,397 | Props total: 4288 4288
 Danation said:
Jcole grew up privileged?

Where you got that from?
lmao he said pretty privileged but had a scholarship.. i didn't realized being smart and doing good in school to make it out the hood means you privileged
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy