Mar 31 - It's not George Zimmerman crying for help on 911 recording, 2 experts say

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
17 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-02-2012, 12:05 PM         #141
DXFan619 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Everybody who is defending Zimmerman has long missed the point. None of this would have happened or be an issue if he had just followed the 911 operator's instructions and stopped following the young man. This case has nothing to do with race or previous matters in their lives.

Plain and simple if he doesn't go after the young man we wouldn't have this case. He was wrong and he should be arrested and charged for that. Not sure exactly what charge but he should be jailed and Mr Martin's parents should be able to get a judgment in a civil suit for their loss. Zimmerman going to jail and/or them getting money won't even begin to make up for their loss but at least they can have closure and begin to move on.
Exactly.
 6 years ago '04        #142
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 23 23
 DXFan619 said:
Was is the point? You're a.ssuming it was closed, I'm a.ssuming it was open. The only difference is ; if it was open, that basically breaks Zimmerman's entire account of what went down. It's impossible that he shot Trayvon while on top of him, and had a broken nose with no blood on his shirt.
But the whole point is we don't know. Odds are a person wouldn't walk around in the rain with an open jacket and you know that. Everyone seems to think they're a detective here.
 04-02-2012, 12:18 PM         #143
DXFan619 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ---Max-Payne--- said:
But the whole point is we don't know. Odds are a person wouldn't walk around in the rain with an open jacket and you know that. Everyone seems to think they're a detective here.
Odds are a person wouldn't get out of their car while it's raining, and you know that
 6 years ago '04        #144
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
 DXFan619 said:
Odds are a person wouldn't get out of their car while it's raining, and you know that
What's this got to do with the jacket?

Last edited by ---Max-Payne---; 04-02-2012 at 12:25 PM..
 04-02-2012, 12:38 PM         #145
DXFan619 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ---Max-Payne--- said:
What's this got to do with the jacket?
Everything. If someone is dumb enough to follow someone that is doing absolutely nothing but walking to the point where they get out of their car in the rain, then how can we account for him being smart enough to zip up his jacket?
 6 years ago '04        #146
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
You're making a.ssumptions again. People seem to have missed the part when the dispatcher says to Zimmerman "we don't need you to do that" Zimmerman replies: "OK". It's clear as day on the call. The reports say he then returned to his car. We don't know anything.
 6 years ago '07        #147
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 TIP2009 said:
people make wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much of a deal out of it....the kids dead, he was wearing a hoody, probably in a sketchy neighborhood...listen to cops, or they have the right to use necessary force=win for cop....loss for dumb kid in florida.....it has to be said....

people sugar coat sh*t way too much and think, what if that was my kid? Well, then you'd be the same sh*tty fu*king kind of parent his mom/dad are...you should teach your kids respect, values, morals....500k on it, had his parents not sucked at parenting, the kid would be alive....
or listen to self appointed neighborhood watchmen and do whatever say they say...:rolleyes:
 04-02-2012, 01:28 PM         #148
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ---Max-Payne--- said:
The key witness said the guy with red jacket on was the one screaming for help. He ran to upstairs to his window and called 911. Just wait for the facts man, too many contradicting articles. I don't give a fu*k if Zimmerman is guilty or not, the race-baiting needs to stop.
the problem is, well one of the problems, is that there are no facts. People say what they think they saw, and if you have ever watched TLC, Nat Geo, etc... they've shown studies that prove that 6 out of 10 people who were 10 feet away couldn't even pass a test on what happened 6 hours ago. Couple that with pressure to come forward and say something. everybody and their momma has a theory. there are a few facts in this case and they are the most important to me. martin was walking down the street, not messing with anyone. zimmerman saw him, called it in, and the people he called told him to stand down. he continuted to follow him. at some point, he approached martin, ARMED. then martin ended up dead.

i a.ssure you, if martin would have the security guard and he shot zimmerman with the EXACT same stuff happening, martin would already be in prison.
 6 years ago '04        #149
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
We don't know.
 04-02-2012, 08:37 PM         #150
PradalSerey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigmike123456 said:
I really hope u dont believe the same stuff as that radio host that was some straight racist stuff and this is why us black people think most white people are racist. first of all this guy ignores any evidence that says zimmerman was in the wrong at all he blames trayvon for the whole issue for not understanding hes black and cant were a hoodie on a rainy day.Also goes on to say blacks should blame other blacks who have done crimes and making it look like we all are bad people.like were the only race that does crimes no matter how u feel about this case there is no way wit the evidence we have learned u dont think at least zimmerman should be going to trial his story doesnt match up
i dont agree with everything no but it is definetly important to realise that for every racist argument on one side, there is a racist argument on the otherside, lmao. gather ALL the facts no matter what the source because each side will use the facts they see necessary to get their point of view across...so gather BOTH sides and then youll find the truth somewhere in the middle
 6 years ago '05        #151
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,886 | Props total: 8410 8410
 ---Max-Payne--- said:
well the lead detective on the case didnt believe zimmerman and wanted manslaughter charges for him. until further notice...i'll ride with the man that does this for a living.
 6 years ago '04        #152
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
well the lead detective on the case didnt believe zimmerman and wanted manslaughter charges for him. until further notice...i'll ride with the man that does this for a living.
In the letter delivered Monday, the Martin family said that a Sanford police detective "filed an affidavit stating that he did not find Zimmerman's statements credible in light of the circumstances and facts surrounding the shooting."

The family said Sanford Police Chief Bill Lee and State Attorney Norm Wolfinger met the night of the shooting and disregarded the detective's advice, letting Zimmerman go.

Neither Sanford police nor prosecutors have confirmed the existence of such an affidavit, which ABC News first reported. Sanford officials and special prosecutor Angela Corey's office declined comment.

But Wolfinger, who stepped aside in the case last month, vehemently denies that any "such meeting or communication occurred" between him and Lee.
 6 years ago '10        #153
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13677 13677
when a polce cover up and media manipulation mixes, this is the bullsh*t the masses get. Just arrest that murdering racist.
 6 years ago '07        #154
djdeez1211 
space
space
$776 | Props total: 7 7
 MONSTALOCC said:
when a polce cover up and media manipulation mixes, this is the bullsh*t the masses get. Just arrest that murdering racist.

Exactly he committed an unnecessary murder which was not on his property.
 04-02-2012, 11:22 PM         #155
Buttersrugby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Few things,

1. Z clearly tracked the kid and was certainly overzelous
2. Did Trayvon come back around to him like Z, or some of the reports are stating? If it's true that Zimmerman broke off pursuit only to have Trayvon come back, is Trayvon any better? Kid lost his life, and that's terribly sad, but if all that is true, wasn't he asking for trouble as well?

3. The medical staff - this is who i want to hear from. I want to hear what they treated zimmerman for.
 6 years ago '05        #156
space
space
 ---Max-Payne--- said:
and you're talking about the same prosecutor and chief that both stepped down and will most likely be removed from their duties because of BOTCHING this investigation

notice i didnt say because the didnt arrest him, but for botching this case. the prosecutor declared what you said that night...before even having the opportunity to properly review or even collect all the evidence

if thats what whom you want to place your fate...fine by me, but like i said, i'll go with the guy that does this for a living and will most likely be testifying in front of the grand jury about how what zimmerman said that night wasnt credible

edit: if what you posted is true...why would the prosecutor step down?

Last edited by StateProperty88; 04-03-2012 at 06:45 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #157
space
space
 Buttersrugby said:
Few things,

1. Z clearly tracked the kid and was certainly overzelous
2. Did Trayvon come back around to him like Z, or some of the reports are stating? If it's true that Zimmerman broke off pursuit only to have Trayvon come back, is Trayvon any better? Kid lost his life, and that's terribly sad, but if all that is true, wasn't he asking for trouble as well?

3. The medical staff - this is who i want to hear from. I want to hear what they treated zimmerman for.
well the ems was called back and never came for zimmerman, the fire department treated him. a man supposedly beaten an inch within his life...and he wasnt even hurt enough for them to send a medical staff for him. the fire department fixed him up in the back seat of the cop car
 6 years ago '10        #158
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13677 13677
sux to be his parents, as a father of four, I can't even imagine how to cope with a loss like this with the k!ller still free.
 6 years ago '11        #159
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
I'm getting tired of that fukk boi, peruvian/white/mixed he's still racist. Fukk boi needs to get slump

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #160
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
 Model101 said:
Why do you think he's racist? It's pretty clear he says "punks" on the call.

What's your point cuzzo, at 5:26 I still hear him say "fu*king coons" brah
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy