Mar 31 - It's not George Zimmerman crying for help on 911 recording, 2 experts say

most viewed right now
 147
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 97
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
106 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 71
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 57
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
90 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #121
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$13,176 | Props total: 2926 2926
who has where he was screaming help?
 6 years ago '11        #122
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 7 7
 SpyDa said:
who has where he was screaming help?
I must be dumb cuz I read this sentence about 4 times and was l couldn't make hide nor tails of what you were saying.

 6 years ago '04        #123
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$13,176 | Props total: 2926 2926
 GetuOne said:
I must be dumb cuz I read this sentence about 4 times and was l couldn't make hide nor tails of what you were saying.


was trying to type fast because my boss walked in... my bad..



who has the video where you can hear the cries for help?
 6 years ago '11        #124
nights bright 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$601 | Props total: 123 123
 DXFan619 said:
The second Zimmerman got out of the car, he became the aggressor

His account of the story doesn't even make sense, if you look at that surveillance video.
need to see this surveillance video.....
 6 years ago '11        #125
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,317 | Props total: 1782 1782
 SpyDa said:
was trying to type fast because my boss walked in... my bad..



who has the video where you can hear the cries for help?
soon as someone come around the corner like
 04-02-2012, 09:55 AM         #126
DXFan619 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nights bright said:
need to see this surveillance video.....

[video - click to view]


Absolutely no blood on his clothes.

His account doesn't make sense. He couldn't have had a broken nose, and he said he shot Trayvon while he was on top of him. Still no blood.

He should be drenched in it.

Edit: Tieing up loose ends. Watch both videos.


[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #127
---Max-Payne--- 152 heat pts152
space
avatar space
space
$6,285 | Props total: 6141 6141
 DXFan619 said:

Absolutely no blood on his clothes.

His account doesn't make sense. He couldn't have had a broken nose, and he said he shot Trayvon while he was on top of him. Still no blood.

He should be drenched in it.

 6 years ago '04        #128
---Max-Payne--- 152 heat pts152
space
avatar space
space
$6,285 | Props total: 6141 6141
Well, if we're going to believe this report then why don't we believe this one?

An audio expert hired by WFTV in Florida, for example, believes Zimmerman said “punks.” No one reporting on the phrase.

Also



[video - click to view]

 04-02-2012, 10:42 AM         #129
DXFan619 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ---Max-Payne--- said:
''But clearly on the shirt there doesn't appear to be any blood''

He'd have a lot blood on his shirt, if we're going by his account.

That video literally proves NOTHING.
 6 years ago '04        #130
---Max-Payne--- 152 heat pts152
space
avatar space
space
$6,285 | Props total: 6141 6141
 DXFan619 said:
''But clearly on the shirt there doesn't appear to be any blood''

He'd have a lot blood on his shirt, if we're going by his account.

That video literally proves NOTHING.
How do we know his jacket was open in the rain? A red jacket would obscure blood stains on that video quality. Thank you Mr Holmes.

Listen to what he says mannnnn. He said the video is so highly compressed you wouldn't see those details plus you're forgetting he was cleaned up by medics.


Last edited by ---Max-Payne---; 04-02-2012 at 10:52 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #131
---Max-Payne--- 152 heat pts152
space
avatar space
space
$6,285 | Props total: 6141 6141
 thatruest said:
Medics bleach your shirt nowadays? What's their charge on that?
 ---Max-Payne--- said:
How do we know his jacket was open in the rain? A red jacket would obscure blood stains on that video quality.
^^^^^^^

Mr. Fredericks has been processing video evidence for criminal and civil investigations for more than 27 years.

Grant is a former police officer and coordinator of the Vancouver Police Forensic Video Unit in Canada. He is an adjunct instructor of Forensic Video Analysis at the National Digital Multimedia Evidence Processing Lab at the University of Indianapolis and is a contract instructor at the FBI National Academy in Quantico, VA..
 04-02-2012, 10:48 AM         #132
DXFan619 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ---Max-Payne--- said:
How do we know his jacket was open in the rain? A red jacket would obscure blood stains on that video quality. Thank you Mr Holmes.

Listen to what he says mannnnn. He said the video is soo highly compressed you wouldn't see those details plus you're forgetting he cleaned up by medics.
And how do we know his jacket wasn't open in the rain?

I agree with you there on that second part though. I really can't wait for all of the facts on this to be clear.
 6 years ago '04        #133
---Max-Payne--- 152 heat pts152
space
avatar space
space
$6,285 | Props total: 6141 6141
 DXFan619 said:
And how do we know his jacket wasn't open in the rain?
But what's the point a.ssuming sh*t?
 04-02-2012, 10:54 AM         #134
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people make wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much of a deal out of it....the kids dead, he was wearing a hoody, probably in a sketchy neighborhood...listen to cops, or they have the right to use necessary force=win for cop....loss for dumb kid in florida.....it has to be said....


people sugar coat sh*t way too much and think, what if that was my kid? Well, then you'd be the same sh*tty fu*king kind of parent his mom/dad are...you should teach your kids respect, values, morals....500k on it, had his parents not sucked at parenting, the kid would be alive....
 6 years ago '08        #135
El Fuerte 
space
avatar space
space
$3,958 | Props total: 2112 2112
 TIP2009 said:
people make wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much of a deal out of it....the kids dead, he was wearing a hoody, probably in a sketchy neighborhood...listen to cops, or they have the right to use necessary force=win for cop....loss for dumb kid in florida.....it has to be said....


people sugar coat sh*t way too much and think, what if that was my kid? Well, then you'd be the same sh*tty fu*king kind of parent his mom/dad are...you should teach your kids respect, values, morals....500k on it, had his parents not sucked at parenting, the kid would be alive....
I am failing to see how his parents sucked at parenting? Because they let him wear a hoody in the rain? Maybe he should have wore a big Pink Poncho w/ big Yellow Letters taht say "I am not a threat", u gotte be trolling w/ them statements, from everything ive read he had 2 solid parents who although they werent together still sacrificed for their son, and although he had gotten into some trouble in HS the kid still had good grades and was hoping to attend a college, his older brother is @ FAU right now in Miami, sounds like a pretty solid family structure to me, and zimmerman isnt a cop, he aint have to listen to sh*t that redneck f*ggot said, you sounding beyond fu*king stupid right now or u just dont know the facts of the case obviously

the more info that starts to come out of this the sicker and sicker I get, Zimmerman needs to be locked up awaiting trial ASAP, sh*t is a travesty
 6 years ago '04        #136
Adwerdz 348 heat pts348
space
avatar space
space
$35,236 | Props total: 30101 30101
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
Lmaooo the media is setting it up perfectly
yup and the sheeps are being mind controlled and falling for it
 6 years ago '09        #137
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$67,295 | Props total: 13534 13534
Everybody who is defending Zimmerman has long missed the point. None of this would have happened or be an issue if he had just followed the 911 operator's instructions and stopped following the young man. This case has nothing to do with race or previous matters in their lives.

Plain and simple if he doesn't go after the young man we wouldn't have this case. He was wrong and he should be arrested and charged for that. Not sure exactly what charge but he should be jailed and Mr Martin's parents should be able to get a judgment in a civil suit for their loss. Zimmerman going to jail and/or them getting money won't even begin to make up for their loss but at least they can have closure and begin to move on.
 04-02-2012, 11:03 AM         #138
DXFan619 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ---Max-Payne--- said:
But what's the point a.ssuming sh*t?
Was is the point? You're a.ssuming it was closed, I'm a.ssuming it was open. The only difference is ; if it was open, that basically breaks Zimmerman's entire account of what went down. It's impossible that he shot Trayvon while on top of him, and had a broken nose with no blood on his shirt.
 04-02-2012, 11:05 AM         #139
DXFan619 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Everybody who is defending Zimmerman has long missed the point. None of this would have happened or be an issue if he had just followed the 911 operator's instructions and stopped following the young man. This case has nothing to do with race or previous matters in their lives.

Plain and simple if he doesn't go after the young man we wouldn't have this case. He was wrong and he should be arrested and charged for that. Not sure exactly what charge but he should be jailed and Mr Martin's parents should be able to get a judgment in a civil suit for their loss. Zimmerman going to jail and/or them getting money won't even begin to make up for their loss but at least they can have closure and begin to move on.
Exactly.
 6 years ago '04        #140
---Max-Payne--- 152 heat pts152
space
avatar space
space
$6,285 | Props total: 6141 6141
 DXFan619 said:
Was is the point? You're a.ssuming it was closed, I'm a.ssuming it was open. The only difference is ; if it was open, that basically breaks Zimmerman's entire account of what went down. It's impossible that he shot Trayvon while on top of him, and had a broken nose with no blood on his shirt.
But the whole point is we don't know. Odds are a person wouldn't walk around in the rain with an open jacket and you know that. Everyone seems to think they're a detective here.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside "I Pay $900 a month in student loans"
131 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
46 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 24
NBA Jalen Rose says Kyrie hopes Cleveland beats Boston
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Lethal Lips talks sleeping with Boxdens Champ Bow Wow
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
I doubt Kanye hittin kim right
102 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside R Kelly's Streaming Numbers INCREASE After Spotify Pulls Him From Playl..
83 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
40 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Her freckles are very disgusting , are you still smashing tho?
92 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy