Mar 31 - It's not George Zimmerman crying for help on 911 recording, 2 experts say

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
104 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-02-2012, 08:30 AM         #121
DXFan619 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The second Zimmerman got out of the car, he became the aggressor

His account of the story doesn't even make sense, if you look at that surveillance video.
 6 years ago '11        #122
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
I have to admit, i've been on Zimmerman's side for most of this case, only because I want to give him the benefit of the doubt because I believe the media is writing this story in favor of Trayvon. But if this audio software is legit and Zimmerman isn't the one crying for help...... then I gotta admit, the game has changed, this man is screwed.

Edit: If Zimmerman is in hiding, how did they get a sample of his voice?
 6 years ago '04        #123
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,907 | Props total: 2548 2548
who has where he was screaming help?
 6 years ago '11        #124
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 SpyDa said:
who has where he was screaming help?
I must be dumb cuz I read this sentence about 4 times and was l couldn't make hide nor tails of what you were saying.

6 years ago '04        #125
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,907 | Props total: 2548 2548
 GetuOne said:
I must be dumb cuz I read this sentence about 4 times and was l couldn't make hide nor tails of what you were saying.

was trying to type fast because my boss walked in... my bad..

who has the video where you can hear the cries for help?
 6 years ago '11        #126
nights bright 6 heat pts
space
space
$599 | Props total: 119 119
 DXFan619 said:
The second Zimmerman got out of the car, he became the aggressor

His account of the story doesn't even make sense, if you look at that surveillance video.
need to see this surveillance video.....
 6 years ago '11        #127
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1575 1575
 SpyDa said:
was trying to type fast because my boss walked in... my bad..

who has the video where you can hear the cries for help?
soon as someone come around the corner like
 04-02-2012, 10:55 AM         #128
DXFan619 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nights bright said:
need to see this surveillance video.....

[video - click to view]

Absolutely no blood on his clothes.

His account doesn't make sense. He couldn't have had a broken nose, and he said he shot Trayvon while he was on top of him. Still no blood.

He should be drenched in it.

Edit: Tieing up loose ends. Watch both videos.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #129
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 23 23
 DXFan619 said:

Absolutely no blood on his clothes.

His account doesn't make sense. He couldn't have had a broken nose, and he said he shot Trayvon while he was on top of him. Still no blood.

He should be drenched in it.

6 years ago '04        #130
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
Well, if we're going to believe this report then why don't we believe this one?

An audio expert hired by WFTV in Florida, for example, believes Zimmerman said “punks.” No one reporting on the phrase.

Also

[video - click to view]

04-02-2012, 11:42 AM         #131
DXFan619 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ---Max-Payne--- said:
''But clearly on the shirt there doesn't appear to be any blood''

He'd have a lot blood on his shirt, if we're going by his account.

That video literally proves NOTHING.
 6 years ago '04        #132
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
 DXFan619 said:
''But clearly on the shirt there doesn't appear to be any blood''

He'd have a lot blood on his shirt, if we're going by his account.

That video literally proves NOTHING.
How do we know his jacket was open in the rain? A red jacket would obscure blood stains on that video quality. Thank you Mr Holmes.

Listen to what he says mannnnn. He said the video is so highly compressed you wouldn't see those details plus you're forgetting he was cleaned up by medics.

Last edited by ---Max-Payne---; 04-02-2012 at 11:52 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #133
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
 thatruest said:
Medics bleach your shirt nowadays? What's their charge on that?
 ---Max-Payne--- said:
How do we know his jacket was open in the rain? A red jacket would obscure blood stains on that video quality.
^^^^^^^

Mr. Fredericks has been processing video evidence for criminal and civil investigations for more than 27 years.

Grant is a former police officer and coordinator of the Vancouver Police Forensic Video Unit in Canada. He is an adjunct instructor of Forensic Video Analysis at the National Digital Multimedia Evidence Processing Lab at the University of Indianapolis and is a contract instructor at the FBI National Academy in Quantico, VA..
 04-02-2012, 11:48 AM         #134
DXFan619 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ---Max-Payne--- said:
How do we know his jacket was open in the rain? A red jacket would obscure blood stains on that video quality. Thank you Mr Holmes.

Listen to what he says mannnnn. He said the video is soo highly compressed you wouldn't see those details plus you're forgetting he cleaned up by medics.
And how do we know his jacket wasn't open in the rain?

I agree with you there on that second part though. I really can't wait for all of the facts on this to be clear.
 6 years ago '04        #135
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
 DXFan619 said:
And how do we know his jacket wasn't open in the rain?
But what's the point a.ssuming sh*t?
 04-02-2012, 11:54 AM         #136
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people make wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much of a deal out of it....the kids dead, he was wearing a hoody, probably in a sketchy neighborhood...listen to cops, or they have the right to use necessary force=win for cop....loss for dumb kid in florida.....it has to be said....

people sugar coat sh*t way too much and think, what if that was my kid? Well, then you'd be the same sh*tty fu*king kind of parent his mom/dad are...you should teach your kids respect, values, morals....500k on it, had his parents not sucked at parenting, the kid would be alive....
 6 years ago '08        #137
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
 TIP2009 said:
people make wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much of a deal out of it....the kids dead, he was wearing a hoody, probably in a sketchy neighborhood...listen to cops, or they have the right to use necessary force=win for cop....loss for dumb kid in florida.....it has to be said....

people sugar coat sh*t way too much and think, what if that was my kid? Well, then you'd be the same sh*tty fu*king kind of parent his mom/dad are...you should teach your kids respect, values, morals....500k on it, had his parents not sucked at parenting, the kid would be alive....
I am failing to see how his parents sucked at parenting? Because they let him wear a hoody in the rain? Maybe he should have wore a big Pink Poncho w/ big Yellow Letters taht say "I am not a threat", u gotte be trolling w/ them statements, from everything ive read he had 2 solid parents who although they werent together still sacrificed for their son, and although he had gotten into some trouble in HS the kid still had good grades and was hoping to attend a college, his older brother is @ FAU right now in Miami, sounds like a pretty solid family structure to me, and zimmerman isnt a cop, he aint have to listen to sh*t that redneck f*ggot said, you sounding beyond fu*king stupid right now or u just dont know the facts of the case obviously

the more info that starts to come out of this the sicker and sicker I get, Zimmerman needs to be locked up awaiting trial ASAP, sh*t is a travesty
 6 years ago '04        #138
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,763 | Props total: 23353 23353
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
Lmaooo the media is setting it up perfectly
yup and the sheeps are being mind controlled and falling for it
 6 years ago '09        #139
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12364 12364
Everybody who is defending Zimmerman has long missed the point. None of this would have happened or be an issue if he had just followed the 911 operator's instructions and stopped following the young man. This case has nothing to do with race or previous matters in their lives.

Plain and simple if he doesn't go after the young man we wouldn't have this case. He was wrong and he should be arrested and charged for that. Not sure exactly what charge but he should be jailed and Mr Martin's parents should be able to get a judgment in a civil suit for their loss. Zimmerman going to jail and/or them getting money won't even begin to make up for their loss but at least they can have closure and begin to move on.
 04-02-2012, 12:03 PM         #140
DXFan619 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ---Max-Payne--- said:
But what's the point a.ssuming sh*t?
Was is the point? You're a.ssuming it was closed, I'm a.ssuming it was open. The only difference is ; if it was open, that basically breaks Zimmerman's entire account of what went down. It's impossible that he shot Trayvon while on top of him, and had a broken nose with no blood on his shirt.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
149 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
29 comments
2 days ago