Mar 31 - It's not George Zimmerman crying for help on 911 recording, 2 experts say

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
56 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-01-2012, 11:47 PM         #101
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wish I had a dude walk up on me like that.
 6 years ago '04        #102
jdakidd44 
space
space
space
$857 | Props total: 0 0
people not even using common sense anymore
 6 years ago '07        #103
djdeez1211 
space
space
$776 | Props total: 7 7
If u went so low to lie about screaming for help when you know you have a gun what makes the rest of your stories credible? Im shocked by how blind and ignorant the justice system can be. Even Gov. Bush says the stand your ground law doesnt apply to this case. The Zimmerman family did a lot of sucking up to this police department to let this murderer go free. If they think he's innocent or not he committed murder to an unarmed citizen.
 6 years ago '07        #104
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,584 | Props total: 70203 70203
At the end of the day, zimmerman will be dead by summer time.
 04-02-2012, 12:33 AM         #105
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wheres Endoskeleton

Stormfront=Banned on boxden
 04-02-2012, 12:49 AM         #106
PradalSerey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

04-02-2012, 01:05 AM         #107
King20LEGEND 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
YOU HAVE TO BE CAUCASION TO NOT SEE THE RACISM IN THIS murder...DAMN IS THE COUNTRY REALLY THIS fu*kIN BLIND??

ITS OBVIOUS ZIMM k!llED HIM...IF YOU STRAPPED WHY THE fu*kED WOULD YOU BE SCREAMING? IF IM KICKIN YOUR a.ss WHY WOULD I BE SCREAMING HELP??? THAT sh*t MAKES NO fu*kIN SENSE READ BETWEEN THE LINES THIS sh*t IS A NO BRAINER....

IF TRAY WAS WHITE N ZIMM WAS BLACK DIS n*gga WOULD BE LOCKED UP ON DA fu*kIN SCENE...QUESTIONS LAtER

SO YEA IT IS ABOUT RACE DUMBASSES
 6 years ago '05        #108
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
I wonder why the kid above wasnt targeted first that night or harrased by zimmerman before , i bet he would have reported it to the news if that happened.
 6 years ago '05        #109
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,960 | Props total: 10882 10882
 abstrak_kapital said:
The "Stand-your-ground law" is some bullsh*t... I know that! If Zimmerman was a black man and patrolled that gated community trying to keep it safe, ran into a young 17 y/o white male who had just came from 7-11 and was headed home, then got into an altercation which he felt threatened for his life and fatally shot that child, when all was said and done he'd still be going to jail regardless of the "stand-your-ground" law! I wasn't there so I don't know what happened, but I'm sure there are plenty of lies being tied into this story because both black and white people don't want to look bad! I just wish for Treyvon's sake the truth comes out, regardless of what that truth is! I'm also happy real police work is being done seeing these two experts depict who's voice is calling for help. If more research and forensics can be done, there's a good chance to find out what really happened so at least here's a step in the right direction.
This is what I been saying!
 6 years ago '05        #110
C. Wat 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,977 | Props total: 1003 1003
 Hare Krishna said:

ZIMMERMAN WAS ARRESTED AT THE SCENE.
Youve never been arrested, have you? To be arrested means that you have been suspected of a crime, read your miranda rights, and are being detained to await further questioning and/or a trial by judge/jury. Zimmerman WAS NOT arrested, he was brought down to the station for questioning.

PradalSerey said:

This collection of ignorance had me DYING laughing...

This Peter Schiff guy you posted has to be some kind of rare form of idiot that mankind is JUST now discovering!

These are his EXACT words... @11:38

"Trayvon has to be man enough to understand, "Hey.. I'm walking around, im YOUNG, im a BLACK MALE IN A HOODIE, walking around in a community, i COULD look suspicious!"

and then there is this article...

PradalSerey said:
and i quote,

"Had Zimmerman seen a black woman or older man in his neighborhood, he likely would never have tensed up or called in."

...so, if he would ignore a suspicious black lady, or elder male.. why wouldn't he ignore a YOUNG, BLACK MALE also? If he was truly interested in serving his community, woouldnt he stop ANYONE who looked suspicious? Nope... cause like Zimmerman, the author believes firmly that if you see a YOUNG, BLACK MALE, in URBAN CLOTHING, 6 times out of 10, he is a criminal...

The real issue are THESE white people... trying to justify a k!ller based purely on a stereotye they dont understand. They spout out random statistics thinking they somehow more educated about the situation... They dont ask why police presence is higher in urban communities (mostly ethnic) than in rural (mostly white). Of course more crimes are being caught in ethnic communities... YOURE ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR THEM THERE!!!

Last edited by C. Wat; 04-02-2012 at 03:09 AM.. Reason: fixed typos and errors
 6 years ago '04        #111
bigmike123456 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 367 367
 PradalSerey said:

I really hope u dont believe the same stuff as that radio host that was some straight racist stuff and this is why us black people think most white people are racist. first of all this guy ignores any evidence that says zimmerman was in the wrong at all he blames trayvon for the whole issue for not understanding hes black and cant were a hoodie on a rainy day.Also goes on to say blacks should blame other blacks who have done crimes and making it look like we all are bad people.like were the only race that does crimes no matter how u feel about this case there is no way wit the evidence we have learned u dont think at least zimmerman should be going to trial his story doesnt match up
 6 years ago '06        #112
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
So the person screaming was probably a neighbor calling 911 after this young dude was shoot for help is what i"m getting. All in all it's bullsh*t. The whole situation. It would have never happened if Zimmerman would have followed the dispatchers orders and let Martin be period.
 6 years ago '04        #113
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,611 | Props total: 1783 1783
 ---Max-Payne--- said:
Who's more likely to know what Zimmerman sounds like? The neighbor says it's his voice because he hears it everyday. Trayvon's father says it's not his sons voice. Nothing more to say here.
stfu fu*ktard. clearly the neighbor was racist too, or honestly just made a mistake, im supposed to take someone "opinion" over science? k!ll yourself u racist fu*k
 6 years ago '04        #114
doczdaname 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$12,990 | Props total: 5047 5047
it is about race but people on this site are overreacting...everyone has an opinion so thats that...no one really knows what happen that day so you cant really give your input..justice system sucks of course and zimmerman will only be arrested under the scrutiny of the media...its sucks that it was black on white because it just makes it more complicated...martin died and zimmerman had the gun so its only right that he gets jail time.

if the girl that floured kim kardasian got arrested then why is a man that shot a teenager that was unarmed still free? welcome to america, where the justice system is fu*ked and the government is corrupted but people stay blind...wake the fu*k up!
 6 years ago '06        #115
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Makes me sick how it's become the trendy thing to act like you care about this young man losing his life. How many thousands of young people get murdered over senseless sh*t every year? I don't see the bleeding hearts for all of those people. Not only that but it seems wildly hypocritical for the hip hop no-snitching culture to all of the sudden be crying for the police to go after this guy who murdered a young man that they have never met in their life.

Seems like people need to learn to think for themselves and develop their own educated opinions on situations rather than doing whatever seems to be trendy at the time. That's why no one takes my generation seriously.
 6 years ago '07        #116
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
so i guess we should dismiss this expert because we want to believe that the black kid in the hoodie was the aggressor and deserved to be shot
 6 years ago '07        #117
space
space
 zogby said:
Maybe because shock and horror he was getting beat up and didnt want to k!ll anyone that night and wanted someone to break up the f!ght.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #118
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Because he's part white and the other side is black. Why else would they care?
so true...if they didn't have opportunity to do battle with their mortal enemy white people wouldn't give a fu*k about this sh*t

they bring up the fact that he is hispanic but yet they still f!ght for the mans innocence tooth and nail
 6 years ago '09        #119
shield4life 
space
space
space
$69 | Props total: 0 0
Who cares there's more important things to care about then this!
 6 years ago '04        #120
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 2549 2549
 A.G said:
How do we know Zimmerman didn't have a Ned Flanders scream?

damn you for making me laugh @ that on a serious topic. I feel bad now..

on a serious note. Its no way i can chase you with a gun and say its self defense, thats about as stupid as Columbus Discovering America when the Natives were already here....

Last edited by SpyDa; 04-02-2012 at 08:10 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
79 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy