Mar 31 - It's not George Zimmerman crying for help on 911 recording, 2 experts say

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #81
King rA 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,776 | Props total: 22 22
 Got Cheeve? said:
Oh, so he's half white, so he's white, not mixed, or hispanic. I get it.

So does this mean Obama isn't the first black president?

word. Obama isnt the first black president, fu*k what you heard. he did make history for mixed people though.

And As far as this story goes, if things completely fall off for this zimmerman guy, i see him pleading insanity and blaming his action on that.
 6 years ago '04        #82
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
They need to just put Zimmerman on trial already..
 6 years ago '04        #83
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9602 9602
 DallasTexas said:
and ur black a.ss in here tearing down white ppl and not even addressing the topic

you are property,,,then,,now and forever bi*ch
really?
 6 years ago '08        #84
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 zogby said:
Maybe because shock and horror he was getting beat up and didnt want to k!ll anyone that night and wanted someone to break up the f!ght.
He didnt want to hurt anyone that night? Well answer me this, how do you go from being in a car to being outside your car rolling around in the grass scuffling with some boy minutes later? How do George k!llerman stans explain how this guy ended up out of his car CARRYING A LOADED GUN? It's bad enough he got out of the car when he was warned not to, but that he also went out of his way to get out of his car with a weapon. Cry for help my a.ss. Travyon cried when he saw that gun, that's what happened.
 6 years ago '09        #85
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12365 12365
None of this would be discussed if the c*cksucker hadn't followed the young man through the complex on some I'm gonna get a tough guy security gold star type sh*t. bi*ch n*gga took a life unjustly now its time he go to jail for life.
 04-01-2012, 08:08 PM         #86
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wait for the justice department to release their findings. Y'all dumbasses wanna go with news agencies that are just looking for page impressions by reporting anything about the case first.. and in a biased manner.
 6 years ago '05        #87
4 Letter Words 
space
space
$735 | Props total: 0 0
 ---Max-Payne--- said:
There's a lot of conflicting stories, Idk how accurate this is.

Listen to what the key witness said in the original news video, he said he saw the guy with the red jacket screaming from his window, he locked his door and called 911.
#1. How can you SEE someone screaming?
#2. Wasn't it a dark rainy night when the incident took place? This 'anonymous' witness is claiming he SEE'S someone screaming from inside of his house, out of a dark rainy window.
#3. We don't even know if the 'anonymous' witness is 98 year old, if he wears glasses, wears a hearing aid or anything of that nature at all.

So yeah, I'll lean toward believing the experts this time.

Last edited by 4 Letter Words; 04-01-2012 at 08:14 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #88
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,889 | Props total: 5125 5125
why do we need expert testimony to tell us shiit we already knew. Only his defense will deny it.
 6 years ago '04        #89
cavanroo 7 heat pts
space
space
$306 | Props total: 0 0
 PradalSerey said:
"but his neighbour isnt an expert! how can he tell a real injury?"

?....really?....thats your opinion of white people?
Not sure about that one, but I think this is what will happen to you when you underestimate "the white man"

[pic - click to view]

Its wrong to try and fabricate evidence and put ALL public effort into this when worse sh*t is going on in the world that nobody gives a fu*k about...2 k!lled at a funeral driveby? really?

and i apologize for this grammar lesson...but y'alls?...(you all is)....?

you saw it? tell me more must have been crazy...

cause from what i heard he was following a suspicious character (not stalking), and he was attacked.

but i guess if you were there....you must know better
No he didn't see it he just heard the phone call where he said he was following him and the 911 operator said not to, but he did it anyway, and he has no legal right to track some random person down because he is scared of what he looks like, so if anyone had a right to use the "stand your ground" law it was Trayvon, not Zimmerman because the law does not apply to someone who initiates a confrontation, which Zimmerman did.
 6 years ago '06        #90
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
zimmer man isn't even white, why would white ppl care lol.. hes mixed
 6 years ago '09        #91
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12365 12365
 unotready said:
zimmer man isn't even white, why would white ppl care lol.. hes mixed
Because he's part white and the other side is black. Why else would they care?
 04-01-2012, 09:00 PM         #92
Buttersrugby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think this goes both ways Fly2ndComing.

Everyone thought he was white so the divide became very racial very quick. This is on both sides though. It's a big stupid finger pointing contest. I think Z not being fully white doesn't matter anymore.
 04-01-2012, 09:04 PM         #93
___DicKHeaD___ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Because he's part white and the other side is black. Why else would they care?
 04-01-2012, 09:05 PM         #94
___DicKHeaD___ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Us whites don't want the mf'er. Throw him in with the latinos or something lol.
 6 years ago '04        #95
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,045 | Props total: 228 228
the thing with this stand your ground law is bogus, basically i can start a f!ght get my a.ss kicked and then shoot sumone, if thats the case im sure theres a bunch of n*ggas in florida thats got some beef to settle.. Lets get real george zimmerman started the altercation by getting out of the car, not only that but getting out of the car with a loaded gun after the 911 lady said not too which is disobeying a direct police order. If he couldnt f!ght he shouldve kept his bi*ch a.ss on the phone and in the car...Any lawyer in America worth anything can eat this up for breakfast be out by lunch looking for the next case.. Another thing howd travyon go for the gun if its at night and dark most guns are black, how would he know hes holding, unless george had it out which again means travyon was holding his ground, george still loses reguardless of race, but honestly if this was a black man hes been in jail by now
 04-01-2012, 09:22 PM         #96
PradalSerey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
Well a witness to the aftermath (not the shooting itself) claims that Zimmerman said, "call the police" to them after the shooting and that Zimmerman was acting calm and nonchalant after the shooting. How do you go from screaming for your life to being calm, collected, and nonchalant just minutes after the fact? And why did Zimmerman look so calm and reserved when he was being taking to jail in the police footage? Explain these things to me, explain to me how a guy goes from screaming at the top of his lungs to being completely calm?
wow, your a pyschologist? tell me more

maybe he was just glad the situation was over and he wasnt getting his a.ss kicked anymore

4 Letter Words said:
#1. How can you SEE someone screaming?
#2. Wasn't it a dark rainy night when the incident took place? This 'anonymous' witness is claiming he SEE'S someone screaming from inside of his house, out of a dark rainy window.
#3. We don't even know if the 'anonymous' witness is 98 year old, if he wears glasses, wears a hearing aid or anything of that nature at all.

So yeah, I'll lean toward believing the experts this time.
expert

late 14c., from L. expertus, pp. of experiri "to try, test" (see experience). The n. sense of "person wise through experience" existed 15c., reappeared 1825.

doesnt necessarily say how or why they are an expert in this field. if they werent privatized and perhaps worked for an intelligence organization aka CIA, NSA or FBI i would tend to believe them. however, if I held a degree in anything I could claim expertise all the way lacking true functional experience
 04-01-2012, 09:27 PM         #97
PradalSerey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BobTheBuilder said:
the thing with this stand your ground law is bogus, basically i can start a f!ght get my a.ss kicked and then shoot sumone, if thats the case im sure theres a bunch of n*ggas in florida 1. thats got some beef to settle.. Lets get real george zimmerman started the altercation by getting out of the car, not only that but getting out of the car with a loaded gun after the 2. 911 lady said not too which is disobeying a direct police order. If he couldnt f!ght he shouldve kept his bi*ch a.ss on the phone and in the car...Any lawyer in America worth anything can eat this up for breakfast be out by lunch looking for the next case.. Another thing 3. howd travyon go for the gun if its at night and dark most guns are black, how would he know hes holding, unless george had it out which again means travyon was holding his ground, george still loses reguardless of race, but honestly if this was a black man hes been in jail by now
1. that would be considered motive. which would make any death a murder.
2. this was not an order, it was basically a blanket statement to prevent the police from being accountable and possible lawsuits had something happened
3. though it may be dark out, it is still in the city and dim ambience would still filter through.
also, had you read the police reports you would have read that during the a.ssault the gun had fallen on the ground after zimmerman was a.ssaulted.

I think you need to go back to lawschool. your arguments hold no basis
 04-01-2012, 10:18 PM         #98
Uti25 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't kno why they keep prolonging this all evidence point to not being self defenses they should skip trial and just give that n*gga the death sentence.
 6 years ago '10        #99
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,661 | Props total: 4498 4498
 Hare Krishna said:
HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU KNOW THAT HAVE PHYSICALLY ATTACK THEIR SCHOOL BUS DRIVER...
so
 6 years ago '10        #100
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 davilla24c said:
screaming stopped when the gun was shot.....
Thats what I'm thinking about..........

On the real tho, I'm tired of the this, the funeral director, the anonymous witnesses, uncle joe, zimmerman's brother and father. Everybody got something to say but it don't means sh*t. We all seen the intake video and that murderer did NOT suffer the exaggerated injuries THEY say he did. That scream is a scream of someone getting their a.ss tore off or someone thats about to die, zimmerman was neither. And the video proves that beyond reasonable doubt. Just lock that coward up and let him see his fate. I don't undrstand the division over this at all. Let a ****** hunt and k!ll a white teen and recorded on the phone with 911 calling him a fu*king cracker. That n*gga would be under the got damn jail, and yall George the ****** k!ller zimmerman fans know it! It's just not the murder of Trayvon that got ppl pissed it's the coverup & support for this piece of sh*t that got ppl divided. GET fu*kING REAL if you think other wise.

There's a similar case where the shooter is an older black man and the murdered was white. Guess where that n*gga @? fu*k this country, the devils in it, and this fu*ked up "justice" system. No country for a negroe and never has been. Peace........
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago