Mar 31 - It's not George Zimmerman crying for help on 911 recording, 2 experts say

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #61
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,891 | Props total: 1321 1321
The voice recording expert is a guy with a BA in History and the program he used can be purcashed online. They didn't mention that part.
 6 years ago '05        #62
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 BlaKc said:
inb4whitepeoplesaytheexpertsareblackandbiased
How many black guys you know named Tom Owen.
 04-01-2012, 06:43 PM         #63
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NO sh*t THAT WASN'T ZIMMERMAN'S a.ss SCREAMING FOR HELP! A f!ght FOR HIS LIFE BUT NO CUTS, BRUISES, TORN CLOTHING? Clothes look clean as hell, his head too for someone getttin his skull piounded into the sidewalk! Dude wasnt even huffin n puffin some back at headquarters.....Dude you just took a life and supposely in fear of losing yours and yet so calm, cool and clothing clean? BULLsh*t!!! Wheres the broken nose? Why he aint get medical treatment? NIGAA AIN'T EVEN HAVE A fu*kING BAND-AID ON!!!!! SMMFH
 04-01-2012, 06:46 PM         #64
LebronOnYoBtch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Facts Has Been Proven It AINT Zimmerman,s Voice So... That Leaves Martin Right Or One Of The 'Witnesses' Where Screaming For Help Huh fu*k Outta Here
 6 years ago '05        #65
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,424 | Props total: 4759 4759
a human's everyday voice is not the same voice/tone/pitch used when you are screaming for your life...

the only thing that can determine that would be a voice-match test...our ears can't pick up the subtle changes in voices when under severe stress...so I don't care what people have to say concerning voice-witness or his father...
 6 years ago '08        #66
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
fuk zimmerman but fuk you.... you hate white ppl for being racist and what are you?? a fukin radical black racist...so fuk you and the african bi*ch and got fuked and had u
and ur black a.ss in here tearing down white ppl and not even addressing the topic
 6 years ago '06        #67
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,427 | Props total: 3137 3137
Regardless if his shooting trayvon was justified in the moment of their "confrontation" the fact that the old racist guy decided to follow a black kid that he thought looked suspicious for what? Wearing a hoodie in his own damn neighborhood? The fact that the stupid fu*k disobeyed orders to not follow trayvon kinda tells me he is a racist fu*k. This sh*t never would have even happened if his dumbass didn't decide to follow the kid. Im white too and i think this racist fu*k needs an a.ss whooping.
 04-01-2012, 06:54 PM         #68
PradalSerey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WhiteBoy773 said:
What made him suspicious to Zimmerman? If a white man in a bussiness suit had left that 7-11 with a arizona ice tea and a pack of skittles would Zimmerman have followed? The reason he thought Martin was suspious was because he was a young black man in a hoodie. It makes me sick to be white cuz of motherfu*kers like Zimmerman
let me demonstrate something to you....

SUSPICIOUS

[pic - click to view]

NOT SUSPICIOUS

[pic - click to view]

SUSPICIOUS

[pic - click to view]

NOT SUSPICIOUS

[pic - click to view]

SUSPICIOUS

[pic - click to view]

get it?

Now your on high alert AFTER a string of burglaries and you see some dude with his head down who pulls his hoodie up when he sees you...thats?....

(if you said suspicious, GOOD for you)
(if you said RACIST....guess again)

Last edited by PradalSerey; 04-01-2012 at 06:58 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #69
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,908 | Props total: 577 577
 zogby said:
Maybe because shock and horror he was getting beat up and didnt want to k!ll anyone that night and wanted someone to break up the f!ght.
Wouldn't the perfect phrase be "Stop or I'll shoot!"?
 04-01-2012, 06:59 PM         #70
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't think it was Zimmerman, did Tray's dad ever specifically say WHY he doesn't believe it was Trayvon's scream?
 6 years ago '08        #71
abstrak_kapital 
space
space
$238 | Props total: 14 14
The "Stand-your-ground law" is some bullsh*t... I know that! If Zimmerman was a black man and patrolled that gated community trying to keep it safe, ran into a young 17 y/o white male who had just came from 7-11 and was headed home, then got into an altercation which he felt threatened for his life and fatally shot that child, when all was said and done he'd still be going to jail regardless of the "stand-your-ground" law! I wasn't there so I don't know what happened, but I'm sure there are plenty of lies being tied into this story because both black and white people don't want to look bad! I just wish for Treyvon's sake the truth comes out, regardless of what that truth is! I'm also happy real police work is being done seeing these two experts depict who's voice is calling for help. If more research and forensics can be done, there's a good chance to find out what really happened so at least here's a step in the right direction.
 6 years ago '08        #72
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 ---Max-Payne--- said:
Wtf is that supposed to mean?
Caucasian American Coalition.
 6 years ago '08        #73
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 Billdotel said:
The voice recording expert is a guy with a BA in History and the program he used can be purcashed online. They didn't mention that part.
Well a witness to the aftermath (not the shooting itself) claims that Zimmerman said, "call the police" to them after the shooting and that Zimmerman was acting calm and nonchalant after the shooting. How do you go from screaming for your life to being calm, collected, and nonchalant just minutes after the fact? And why did Zimmerman look so calm and reserved when he was being taking to jail in the police footage? Explain these things to me, explain to me how a guy goes from screaming at the top of his lungs to being completely calm?
 6 years ago '04        #74
A-money 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,170 | Props total: 0 0
 ---Max-Payne--- said:
Fox News/10
 04-01-2012, 07:22 PM         #75
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wait... Zimmerman is white?
 6 years ago '07        #76
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
 04-01-2012, 07:24 PM         #77
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh, so he's half white, so he's white, not mixed, or hispanic. I get it.

So does this mean Obama isn't the first black president?

6 years ago '04        #78
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,908 | Props total: 577 577
 Got Cheeve? said:
Oh, so he's half white, so he's white, not mixed, or hispanic. I get it.

So does this mean Obama isn't the first black president?

According to the one drop rule he's black..furthermore you'll be hard pressed to find a black person in America who doesn't have white ancestry.
 04-01-2012, 07:37 PM         #79
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ---Max-Payne--- said:
the race-baiting needs to stop.
the dialogue on race as it pertains to this story is important. i can agree that irrational presentation of views isn't helpful, but if race is ignored here we'll miss out on a valuable opportunity to take a useless social construct down a notch.

anyone who keeps saying at this point that it was a non-factor in this case is delusional.
 6 years ago '04        #80
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,410 | Props total: 3472 3472
How do we know Zimmerman didn't have a Ned Flanders scream?

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
18 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy