Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-01-2012, 01:25 PM         #61
freakbucket  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ricengravy said:
the black girl is cute

the white one looks creepy
lmao. this sh*t made me spit my damn water out.
 6 years ago '10        #62
ARosary 47 heat pts47
space
space
$9,790 | Props total: 2885 2885
fu*king wild, didnt even know it was possible. Ive heard of women having twins with 2 different bd's as the father...but never 2 twins coming out opposite colors. The beauty of life tho!
 6 years ago '06        #63
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,462 | Props total: 2651 2651
 Mista Mizatti said:
Thats ignorant, you know good and well racism stop 30 years ago. As long as they both stay out of trouble they will both be treated EXACTLY the same. </Boxden Logic>
as long as we acknowledge race, racism is going to be alive
 6 years ago '07        #64
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,086 | Props total: 1526 1526
smh @ them not really lookin alike tho

only one explanation for that
 04-02-2012, 03:31 PM         #65
KittenWhisperer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's amazing how genetics work, it's hard to believe something like this is even possible.
 6 years ago '08        #66
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,182 | Props total: 5309 5309
 daviddunn said:

[pic - click to view]

awww that's a cute pic of them
 6 years ago '04        #67
Drich1998 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$971 | Props total: 45 45
 LAwLB15 said:
@ the race war is over

I guess u never been on xbox live

I get called a n*gger/spic by white kids 100x daily on it

but dont get it twisted im not one of those black guys that hate all white people just because
some are little racist pieces of shyts
I get you on that. But the thing is, derogatory statements, in my opinion, don't dignify calling it a "war." If that was the case, we're at war with retards, gay people, and everyone else for that matter. People just say stupid crap because it sounds funny. The N word is overused. I don't have many "white" friends, but I am white. Most my friends are black or indian (red dot), and our conversations, them included, starts with "wadup nig*a?" If anything, it's a term of extreme friendship the way I hear it said. "That's my NI**a", someone you can depend on and is your close homie. I don't know. I was raised in Cali, where racism isn't possible because it's the biggest melting pot in the nation. I do, however, feel like some black people take it to the extreme when it comes to labeling things a race war versus just a language. Look at the intent behind the word. Just because I say someone is gay because they make a stupid comment to me doesn't mean I think they like it in the butt. I have gay friends too. I tell em they're gay when they say something stupid. They don't say "that's ignorant and you're prejudice." They just say it right back or laugh it off and go on about their day. People act so sensitive. Reality is, we're all one people, made under one God. No matter WHAT your thoughts are on religion, we all came from the same thing, be it Adam, a molecule that slowly adapted, a monkey, whatever.... the colors we are are only from where our heritage is and how our bodies adapted to the weather conditions in my opinion lol. Africa is sunny as sh*t. So people got darker and darker. I may have pulled this last statement directly out of my a.ss, but who cares.
 6 years ago '04        #68
Drich1998 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$971 | Props total: 45 45
P.S. I work somewhere where there are, literally, only 4 white people out of 85 employees. I'm closer with the black people there than I am the white people. And neither side treated each other differently from day one. Nobody felt threatened that I was "the boss and white", and I didn't think anything of their color. For the most part, people these days judge based on actions, words, attitude, and personality, not on color.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy