Wade's Nephew Among 13 Shot in Chicago Convenience Store

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
5 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193 OP
space
space
$34,390 | Props total: 13062 13062
 vshah24 said:
I don't..but what I do know is Southside's a pretty vast land. Their suburbs are far from the slumz. Nobody, hops in the car from a rich area to drive 20 miles and start walking around the block. His nephew was young, prolly just got his license, if that.
he's 21
 6 years ago '11        #42
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,437 | Props total: 1419 1419
cant wait till i get the fu*k away from here...
 6 years ago '05        #43
Wally Vegas 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,505 | Props total: 96 96

I hate to say it, but in 2012 we gonna be the murder capital again.

Chicago will always be my home, but I'm making a move within a year.

Tired of this bullsh*t....
 6 years ago '07        #44
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,409 | Props total: 893 893
 vshah24 said:

Difference is this kid grew up in the Southside already and then would have moved to the rich area...the kid you're talking about prolly never lived in the Southside and just comes there from a rich area where he already grew up..

Kids these days
Yeah, he grew up out in the burbs...sh*t used to p!ss me off sometimes cuz every time he came around I would have to babysit his a.ss, everybody and they momma could tell him and his "boys" were from the burbs and I would always have to be around to make sure no one tried to pull it on them. I guess when you used to being in a safe environment it's a thrill when you get to experience that city life.
 6 years ago '05        #45
Wally Vegas 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,505 | Props total: 96 96
 fivetreyfour said:
Yeah, he grew up out in the burbs...sh*t used to p!ss me off sometimes cuz every time he came around I would have to babysit his a.ss, everybody and they momma could tell him and his "boys" were from the burbs and I would always have to be around to make sure no one tried to pull it on them. I guess when you used to being in a safe environment it's a thrill when you get to experience that city life.
When I was younger I had people like this in my crew. n*ggas was from Country Club Hills and Matteson, but just wanted to come to the city for kicks. sh*t my a.ss wanted to go kick it out there.
 6 years ago '04        #46
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
When ppl say Wade should of moved his family out the hood, Miami stans gotta run in and start questioning every1 like, "you don't know what happened! wtf do u know!"

Relax, u guys don't gotta come defend Wade every time somethin happens...even off the court

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 122 (+9) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 6 years ago '07        #47
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
 Chico Fontaine said:
When I was younger I had people like this in my crew. n*ggas was from Country Club Hills and Matteson, but just wanted to come to the city for kicks. sh*t my a.ss wanted to go kick it out there.
Yeah I got a few homies that was from out there in CC Hills/Hazel Crest/Markham/Harvey areas. And that's exactly what I was tellin them fools, fu*k being out here lets go back to your area and get on some them suburb hoes.
 03-31-2012, 11:41 AM         #48
D.Rich 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chicago, wtf? Cats just shooting up sh*t for fun?
 6 years ago '08        #49
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 fivetreyfour said:
Oh it happens, I had a cousin who lived in a big a.ss crib out in Oylmpia Fields (S.Burbs) who used to come out to the city just to smoke trees and stand out on the block with us damn near 2-3 times a week. After he got locked up a couple times and his car got impounded he didn't come around as often though. But it's a lot of them suburb kids who wanna be gangsters, so they think that if they chill with their fam in the city the other suburban kids will think they "real" or might be scared to fu*k with them because they got family in the Chi.
I know about Olympia Fields, it's a burb with some of the fakest GD's you'll ever meet in your life. Either they try to copy us from the city or they copy Chicago Heights, Harvey, and Ford Heights n*ggas. Olympia Fields n*ggas super lame.
 6 years ago '07        #50
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
 Chico Fontaine said:

I was reading somewhere that since 2008, Chicago has the most homicides involving those under 21 in the country.

It's kinda fu*ked up, but I'm like immune to the sh*t...Having lived through the 90's when there were like 900+ murders a year, and attending more funerals than I can remember, hearing about these shootings/killings doesn't even surprise me anymore. It's a damn shame, but growing up in the Chi you get used to it.
 6 years ago '05        #51
BucNasty00 
space
space
$3,081 | Props total: 225 225
 ballislife said:
Guess a certain person wanted revenge for this
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #52
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
 Chief Dee said:
I know about Olympia Fields, it's a burb with some of the fakest GD's you'll ever meet in your life. Either they try to copy us from the city or they copy Chicago Heights, Harvey, and Ford Heights n*ggas. Olympia Fields n*ggas super lame.

Them silver spoon muthafu*kas is/was lame as hell. From day 1 I always discouraged my lil cuz from banging, told him he more than welcome to come around, but if I catch him with his hat c*cked or see him shaking up with his lame a.ss friends then he would be banned from the block. At the time folks and them didn't play that sh*t, if you were not on count then you were fair game to get stomped the fu*k out.
 6 years ago '08        #53
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 Chico Fontaine said:

"And I'm from the murder capital where we murder for capital"
 03-31-2012, 01:19 PM         #54
ballislife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fivetreyfour said:

Them silver spoon muthafu*kas is/was lame as hell. From day 1 I always discouraged my lil cuz from banging, told him he more than welcome to come around, but if I catch him with his hat c*cked or see him shaking up with his lame a.ss friends then he would be banned from the block. At the time folks and them didn't play that sh*t, if you were not on count then you were fair game to get stomped the fu*k out.
I remember my mans said he was wanted to move to chicago but you couldn't c*ck ya fitted. Guess it was really true
 6 years ago '10        #55
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,159 | Props total: 15701 15701
474 shootings in less than 3 months
 6 years ago '04        #56
mikebizzle 
space
space
$322 | Props total: 0 0
smh
 6 years ago '07        #57
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
piece of sh*t chi town..all i ever hear is shootings and death coming out of that city ..n*ggas need to stop with the bullsh*t and increase the peace
 6 years ago '10        #58
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 1294 1294
 LAwLB15 said:

how yall so sure they didnt want to stay themselves?

not EVERYBODY always has their hand out

some people can be very prideful
aka ignorant.
 6 years ago '04        #59
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 lboog1423 said:
474 shootings in less than 3 months
i wanna see the stats of the economical status of these shootings
 6 years ago '05        #60
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
I take it that is not a white neighborhood, right?
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
136 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
111 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy