Best Buy to close 50 stores, entertainment sales way down

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '05        #121
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,077 | Props total: 477 477
Amazon.com taking over the world.
 6 years ago '05        #122
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1156 1156
 balla9969 said:
man when i first got their i was gaming music and dvds they dont ask you do you know this and that about every department because that not that what i interviewed for over time i learned most the departments but technology is moving so fast ill learn something next thing you know its gone and something new is out. I usually do my own research or i talk to people in departments i dont know because there is really no time to teach
i know that's why they should cut some part timers and take someone like yourself who is willing to learn and get them more training and pay them more money because i know if i paid you more then minimum wage you'd do a better job.

plus the reason you can't keep up is because best buy can't keep up with the market either they sell too much stuff. they need to condense it down to electronics not appliances and all that other stuff. it's too much stuff. i mean video games/cell phones/computers/car audio. I mean i think this is more then enough.

also that one guy about the returns hell yes i'd take everything back it's all about your customer. that's what makes people come back.
 6 years ago '07        #123
balla9969 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,877 | Props total: 704 704
 carden2 said:
i know that's why they should cut some part timers and take someone like yourself who is willing to learn and get them more training and pay them more money because i know if i paid you more then minimum wage you'd do a better job.

plus the reason you can't keep up is because best buy can't keep up with the market either they sell too much stuff. they need to condense it down to electronics not appliances and all that other stuff. it's too much stuff. i mean video games/cell phones/computers/car audio. I mean i think this is more then enough.

also that one guy about the returns hell yes i'd take everything back it's all about your customer. that's what makes people come back.
yea i feel u on that we sell useless stuff too like fitness stuff, musical instruments, hello kitty sh*t lol but appliances is a big seller in my store but i guess it all depends on the stores with the employees because we have some who dont care which makes the whole company look bad but you cant please everyone.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
265 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
77 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
99 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
33 comments
20 hours ago