most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,319 | Props total: 1262 1262
BestBuy stores were demo showcase retailer for Amazon.com

BestBuy has made plans to incorporate small online stores in their retail box so that way you can order online just like you would from amazon but if you have any problems or would just like to return it you actually have a physical store that can take it in and not have to deal with shipping returns.

Over last couple of year they started adding sku's like mattresses even just to compete with online market, so will they shut down? probably not anytime soon, they might just downsize.
 6 years ago '07        #62
balla9969 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,877 | Props total: 704 704
 Jesszman said:
wow i wonder what they do if the update bricks ur ps3?
lol i guess get you a new one i know its happen with an xbox before but we were setting one for ourselves.
 6 years ago '04        #63
nobody 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,270 | Props total: 1037 1037
Bestbuy put Circuit City out of business. Now they are declining. I dont buy anything from BB anymore, I just get it from amazon its cheaper and no taxes!

I even bought a tv from amazon ha eff a BB.
 6 years ago '11        #64
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 balla9969 said:
lol i guess get you a new one i know its happen with an xbox before but we were setting one for ourselves.
i'd be pissed as hell if that happened to me.
 6 years ago '11        #65
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
Online shopping>>>>
 6 years ago '05        #66
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
There are certain best buys where the service is top notch...but then you walk into some where you wonder how they managed to stay open past the third day...Seriously they truly underestimate customer service...
 6 years ago '09        #67
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,908 | Props total: 838 838
Last thing I bought from best buy was my Xbox slim
 03-31-2012, 01:56 AM         #68
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
only go to bb when they have sales on games or movies....other than that i go to frys and use my friends discount
 03-31-2012, 06:55 AM         #69
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Was close to beating the fu*k outta some fu*kboy manager 2 years ago, guy had the worst fu*king attitude in that store.
 03-31-2012, 07:09 AM         #70
Hotboy1982 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I used to work at the BB in Louisiana for almost seven years but left due to the availability mandates they put in place in order to cut back on part-timers and reduce some of the damage incurred from last years' huge profit loss. So this move doesn't surprise me. I can't speak on other stores but the store I was in and the surrounding ones were big on hiring young adults, usually 20-33 years old who were either in college or college graduate because they were smart enough to realize that most customers don't want to come in there and ask some old dude about something because it's automatically that they're not in touch with what's new and current( kinda like the guy that called a Zune an iPod lol). Personally, I think that the main problem was them opening more than one store in most major cities- there's no need and the business model doesn't fit that because it's a specialty electronic store, not a Wal-mart. We have two in Baton Rouge, and Best Buy Mobile. The standalone and BBM are k!lling the one that's built with Target, simply because most people automatically go to the standalone first. I think Best Buy will always stay in business as long as they cut it back to one store per city like they were before, and streamline the merchandise because with a lot of the stuff we had was stuff that I would scratch my head and wonder who did the research and thought this was something that we needed to carry smh? Even though Amazon is out there k!lling it, most people are still going to go buy from BB simply because one, the majority of the customers don't either feel comfortable buying stuff online or don't know how to enough to want to, like my mom who matter how you tell that it's easy to she won't smh. Two, most people that come in there are impulse buyers and won't make the time or effort to research first, all they know is that they want it and they want it then without having to wait for it to ship to them.
 6 years ago '04        #71
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,852 | Props total: 1996 1996
half the ppl that are working there are just standing around. Should start firing a bunch of ppl and only have a certain amount of ppl on the floor, cuz when I 1st walk into one I usually see 10 ppl standing around then go to a section n see like 5 more doing nothing and so on
 6 years ago '10        #72
Troublesome91 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,404 | Props total: 2564 2564

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #73
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,725 | Props total: 2214 2214
 Da Ill One said:
you should never wish another person to lose their job in this economy...no matter how broke you are and can't afford to shop at their place of employment...
This. My boy is a district manager of our local best buy, he makes good money too. If he lose his job thats fu*ked up. him and his wife both work at best buy.
 6 years ago '06        #74
KC2NC 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,802 | Props total: 78 78
Just purchased a tv for $500 less at amazon. I usually go to best buy to look at the items in person and then I purchase online. Most of the time they are more worried about selling their services....warranty, calibration, etc. than the actual product.
 6 years ago '06        #75
h00ds finest 
space
space
$158 | Props total: 12 12
 206 MrSonics said:
fu*k outta here f*ggot

its just the fact that they are idiots and clueless to the items they are selling
how many times have u walked into best buy and knew more than the sales person??

HELLO
 03-31-2012, 01:47 PM         #76
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they need to drop those high a.ss prices
 6 years ago '04        #77
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,632 | Props total: 3162 3162
I knew this was going to happen they are the highest priced retailer of electronics why shop there when you can play let's make a deal at hh greg
 6 years ago '05        #78
FukWitDreDay 6 heat pts
space
space
$270 | Props total: 0 0
Bestbuy is Amazon's showroom
 6 years ago '05        #79
FukWitDreDay 6 heat pts
space
space
$270 | Props total: 0 0
I can't wait til they tax the internet. Local business will pick up and probably create some jobs
 03-31-2012, 05:44 PM         #80
CALIHUSTLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Best Buy never wants to acknowledge the warranty on their tv's so the hell with em
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
58 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
146 comments
23 hours ago