Mar 29 - Black parents live in fear after Trayvon Martin case

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #101
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,918 | Props total: 17513 17513
 Lou Pena said:
Just wanted to educate, the last thing a black parent should be concerned about is whitey k!lling their son --fact--
No the first thing they should be concerned about is whitey k!lling their kids and government deeming it "LEGAL"

When is the last time you saw this happen in a black on black crime without the shooter being locked up?

I'll wait

Last edited by erickonasis; 04-01-2012 at 06:18 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #102
PowerBar Ernie 108 heat pts108
space
space
$5,901 | Props total: 1244 1244
 erickonasis said:
No the first thing the should be concerned about is whitey k!lling their kids and government deeming it "LEGAL"

When is the last time you saw this happen in a black on black crime without the shooter being locked up?

I'll wait
The point which a couple posters keep missing.
 6 years ago '05        #103
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,886 | Props total: 8410 8410
 erickonasis said:
No the first thing they should be concerned about is whitey k!lling their kids and government deeming it "LEGAL"

I'll wait
and this goes to the bigger point of the initial story which is the institutional racism that is still being implemented in our country. its fine if you want to ignore it, but its there. for people to sit here and act like its not inherently more difficult for a black person/man to prosper in this country is laughable

there is a reason that regulations like affirmative action in the workplace to the rooney rule in football, because the playing field isnt level, and thats a fact

and i have a college degree and a career. but guess what, where i work im the only black person working in the corporation part of the business. they have black people working in the warehouse and manufacturing/general labor, but when you come to the offices...i will be the only black guy you see.

and im not the only one. its pretty much like that for all of my friends and the respective businesses they work for, its the world we live in. all we focus on as black men is do the best job we can so HOPEFULLY we can bust down the door for ones after us because make no mistake...its barely cracked right now
 6 years ago '05        #104
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,886 | Props total: 8410 8410
 Lou Pena said:
And gustavo i belive your mayor said it last year i cant find the quote but i am pretty sure he had a strong statement over the senseless k!llings
If this is a rebuttal to my previous post please actually rebut to the actual subject matter of my post, if not...I'll just take this at face value
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago