Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Lil Tay’s family is coaching her to say the N word.
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
72 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #101
erickonasis 21 heat pts21
space
space
$28,764 | Props total: 22628 22628
 Lou Pena said:
Just wanted to educate, the last thing a black parent should be concerned about is whitey k!lling their son --fact--
No the first thing they should be concerned about is whitey k!lling their kids and government deeming it "LEGAL"

When is the last time you saw this happen in a black on black crime without the shooter being locked up?

I'll wait

Last edited by erickonasis; 04-01-2012 at 05:18 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #102
PowerBar Ernie 113 heat pts113
space
space
$6,221 | Props total: 2645 2645
 erickonasis said:
No the first thing the should be concerned about is whitey k!lling their kids and government deeming it "LEGAL"

When is the last time you saw this happen in a black on black crime without the shooter being locked up?

I'll wait
The point which a couple posters keep missing.
 6 years ago '05        #103
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$40,599 | Props total: 10617 10617
 erickonasis said:
No the first thing they should be concerned about is whitey k!lling their kids and government deeming it "LEGAL"

I'll wait
and this goes to the bigger point of the initial story which is the institutional racism that is still being implemented in our country. its fine if you want to ignore it, but its there. for people to sit here and act like its not inherently more difficult for a black person/man to prosper in this country is laughable

there is a reason that regulations like affirmative action in the workplace to the rooney rule in football, because the playing field isnt level, and thats a fact

and i have a college degree and a career. but guess what, where i work im the only black person working in the corporation part of the business. they have black people working in the warehouse and manufacturing/general labor, but when you come to the offices...i will be the only black guy you see.

and im not the only one. its pretty much like that for all of my friends and the respective businesses they work for, its the world we live in. all we focus on as black men is do the best job we can so HOPEFULLY we can bust down the door for ones after us because make no mistake...its barely cracked right now
 6 years ago '05        #104
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$40,599 | Props total: 10617 10617
 Lou Pena said:
And gustavo i belive your mayor said it last year i cant find the quote but i am pretty sure he had a strong statement over the senseless k!llings
If this is a rebuttal to my previous post please actually rebut to the actual subject matter of my post, if not...I'll just take this at face value
Home      

most viewed right now
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
159 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Air Jordan 10 Inspired by Russell Westbrook's High School Days
9 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside So while I was high. (still am...) I discovered a game called Gravity R..
26 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
117 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Are there any pod casters amongst us?
47 comments
1 day ago