Kevin Hart X-mad card
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
103 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 677 677
 rasheedwallace said:
give me a break. poor parenting. we have a black president, in case no one has noticed. the longer jesse jackson gets up on podiums and incites this racial stuff the longer these perceptions exist.

i'm just over all of this. it's 2012, dead this crap.
why bother when you can just blame everyone else but yourself
 6 years ago '04        #82
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 1300 1300
 gh3tto said:
why bother when you can just blame everyone else but yourself
...Because racism and racial profiling magically stopped existing because you don't think they do, right?
 6 years ago '09        #83
Auron 2 heat pts
space
space
$663 | Props total: 3 3
 White Face said:
I grew up nicely and in a mostly white area for most of my teens.

Honestly on some real sh*t black people are more racist to other black people than whites, imo.

White person never rob me before, white person never jumped. Been robbed and jumped before by other blacks.

And when ever the sh*t happened I tried to play that, " we all black why yall coming at me like this" and it ain't even affect them n*ggas. Because n*ggas deep down don't give a fu*k about each other and nothing these nerds on this site say will change that.

If you black and you got any sense the first thing you do when you grow up is move away from other n*ggas. Its fu*ked up but it is what it is.

Personally, I can relate to this post myself. When my fam moved out of the hood and into an actual neighborhood in my early teen years, I slowly began to realize that black people don't like seeing their own people being successful. All throughout highscool I got along with white, hispanic, and asian people just fine; but with most n*ggas it was nothing but hate. Hell, the only f!ghts my bro and I got in were with other black people and im from Alabama lol.

Don't fu*k with most n*ggas unless its my cousins. its a damn shame but it is what it is

Racism is still prevalent, but its more of a class thing now.

Last edited by Auron; 03-31-2012 at 03:04 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #84
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,081 | Props total: 4427 4427
 erickonasis said:
He did wrong and they arent acknowledging it or even showing any remorse towards this boys family.

He should have not been following him with a gun in the first place...He should have called 911 (LIKE HE HAS DONE ALREADY 50 + TIMES IN THE PAST YEAR) and just left it alone.

The kid did absolutely NOTHING to warrant him following him.

all 3 of these fu*ks need to die
yeah cause god knows that NEVER happens in the black community fu*k outta here thats there family member and they are sticking up for a family member
 03-31-2012, 10:13 AM         #85
mayday20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
I'm not afraid of my own people. And Black on Black violence can be attributed to the effects of slavery, in my honest opinion. Just saying
Black on Black violence is the white man's fault? You talk sh*t about white people non-stop. For a 19 year old little punk a.ss boy living at home with no job, you have a terrible view of the world. With your attitude, you won't amount to sh*t. Not because you are black (if you really are..there's been arguments saying otherwise=troll), but because you have such a horrible attitude that NOBODY will tolerate in a place of business.

Edit:
 6 years ago '07        #86
PowerBar Ernie 108 heat pts108
space
space
$5,901 | Props total: 1244 1244
 April Moon said:
Its not a copout at all. When I bring that up, I'm just saying why is there such anger toward this case, when such cases happen all the time? Think of all the unsolved black on black murders, where murderers never get charged with anything, that you don't give a sh*t about, that never make the news, that never become nationwide stories. Yet people start doing petitions, having CNN debates about what is almost a non-issue now, ridiculously having the FBI relentlessly check whether or not someone uttered the word, "****" (seriously, I was laughing at that CNN segment. How stupid), after a white guy (who isn't even white) k!lls a black kid. You're so angry despite not even knowing the facts. Yet we know the facts of black on black crime and how prevalent it is, yet where are the CNN documentaries about it? Why aren't you complaining about that? For every white on black crime you show me, I can show you a thousand black on black crimes. Hell, even black on white crime is a lot more prevalent than this sh*t.
First of all, black people are outraged by "black on black" crime. Here's the difference though, black people DO NOT k!ll each other for being black. Black people that k!ll each other do not do it because of the color of skin.

Second of all, can you not understand the difference between an authority figure murdering a citizen and a citiizen murdering a citizen? Members of authority are there to protect and serve the public. This is not the job of regular street n*ggas. Hence the outrage. When an authority figure gets it wrong, people will always be outraged. Why is this hard to grasp?
You must also take into account all the harassment that police, etc have perpetuated in black communities. This is not an isolated incident.
 6 years ago '07        #87
space
space
 April Moon said:
This is ridiculous.

Really?? They're outraged? Then why aren't they coming out in droves protesting all the gang violence? Where the fu*k are Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton? If they really gave a fu*k about blacks, it wouldn't take a Trayvon Martin case for them to come out. I find it hard to believe that they don't give a sh*t because I doubt anybody actually wants to live in those kind of neighborhoods, but they aren't as active in protesting something that happens everyday, as opposed to protesting sh*t like this that happens once every blue moon. I'm not saying don't be mad when a black kid, or when any kid gets gunned down in a "hate" crime, but don't sit there and act as though it happens all the time. "Oh, now we have to watch our backs because the evil white man is coming". No you don't, you have a MUCH better chance of being k!lled by another black person.

You don't know who started it. Stop acting as if you do.
Did you take into consideration the 2nd paragraph I wrote? As far as gang violence goes, it's far more complex then protesting against it.

This is an authority figure murdering an unarmed citizen. This is not the case of not being able to identify the murderer. He is known and free. If people are not being protected by AUTHORITY FIGURES they're going to be afraid and live in fear. If people think the system does not give a fu*k about them they're going to be pissed. It is not the job of gangs to protect citizens. Why can't you grasp this?
 6 years ago '06        #88
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
 MrTripleDouble said:
I can relate and I'm 27, maybe I just have too much savoir faire. A white neighbor called the police on me at 2:00am because of my music. I admit it was loud and he had to get up for work not because I was black. The Cops were white, they were cool but asked me to keep my hands out of my pockets, asked me if I lived here and if my name was on the lease. Checked me out for warrants and couldn't believe I was clean and was a stand up guy. I even showed them my music equipment and they laughed and were surprised, one cop said his son is a musician and that he and is wife get on him about it and to keep it down, never had a problem since and that was in December. If I was some hostile person not understanding what was going, I would have been tazed that night maybe even k!lled but I'm too smart and cool for that.
They do that for everyone. I have friends who are cops and CO's. They said the worst thing you can do is keep reaching in your pockets or try to run. The warrant thing is because lots of people have them and dont even realize so they get extra contacts for bringing in a warrant.
 6 years ago '07        #89
space
space
 April Moon said:
I read your second paragraph and I addressed it as well in the very first comment of my reply, "This is ridiculous".

Because it is ridiculous. This particular case isn't as simple as people keep trying to make it. It isn't a case of an 'authority figure' (Zimmerman wasn't an authority figure, merely a watchman) murdering an unarmed citizen. It could be the heinous murder of an unarmed person, it could also be a case of self defense on Zimmerman's part. Ergo, you weren't there so stop pretending you know what happened. You don't.

Could you please show me where I pretended to know what happened other than saying Trayvon was an unarmed victim. I'm aware Zimmerman is not an authority figure but he was playing the role of one.

April Moon said:
Besides, that's not at all what people are complaining about so I don't see why you're bringing it up. People are complaining about racial profiling in general, not from authority figures, but in general. They're complaining about Zimmerman being racist (and that's really the only reason this is as big as it is) when there's reason to contradict that claim and believe that he isn't racist.
So there's no point in me bringing up what you initially posted?

This was all pointless posting from me then. I won't engage in discussion with you in future.
 6 years ago '05        #90
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,960 | Props total: 10887 10887
This is the way I feel, the only time I can remember being stereotyped or harrased by cops when they pulled me over looking for a criminal in a certain bad neighborhood that I was in. I mean I look like a normal black man I guess thats why I don't get harassed as much
 6 years ago '11        #91
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 The S-Word said:
Translation: I'm sick of hearing about this Trayvon Martin incident because it makes me, as a non-black person, come to terms with the fact that I may just be racist and think the big black thug deserved what happened to him (Thank God none of the blacks on this Board can read between the lines of my post, or I'd be clowned off of Boxden faster than a Wigger pretending to be black so he can say 'n*gga' whenever he wants). Zimmerman was doing his job as Overzealous Rent-A-Co--I mean, 'Neighborhood Watch Leader,' and doesn't deserve to be vilified like he is. Why is it everytime non-blacks get away with k!lling blacks, blacks have to bring up race? Why can't they be 'colorblind' like us when we're not calling them ******s behind their backs or not doing or saying anything when other whites are racist toward them?

'I feel you man.'
 6 years ago '04        #92
Slayn 
space
space
space
$2,423 | Props total: 160 160
 lifeundthescope said:
Exactly, years ago our Parents had to worry about not only themselves, but they're sons and daughters being lynched. Now our parents are worrying about us getting gun downed by White vigilantes and insane cops who are out to get Blacks and other non-whites instead of protecting and serving
You do know that Martin was gunned down by a Hispanic vigilante don't you?
 03-31-2012, 02:46 PM         #93
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 April Moon said:
Okay

To say someone murdered someone in the way that you did here doesn't speak of our lack of knowledge of the events that lead up to the k!lling. Was he justified or not? Did Trayvon initiate the altercation? The case isn't even solved and you're speaking as if it is.

Now you're just lying. I didn't bring that up.
dude this just shows how racist and ignorant you and 98% of white people are

rodney kings case is solved do you think those cops are innocent too
 6 years ago '12        #94
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,628 | Props total: 2140 2140
 bigree61 said:
dude this just shows how racist and ignorant you and 98% of white people are

rodney kings case is solved do you think those cops are innocent too
So you know every white person? Your so cool dude!
 6 years ago '05        #95
GameBreaker 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 0 0
 Lou Pena said:
Is this headline a joke " black parents in fear" because of whitey???? Lets get back to the subject at hand that is just a joke, the chances of a white person k!lling a black person are so slim but with all the clowns like sharpton jesse they love to jump on the media hype. Where is the outcry in cali over the ethnic cleansing that the mexican's and latino's are doing forcing black people to move out of their houses that has been happening for the last 5-10 years, wheres the media attention people expand your minds do you no that african americans are being gunned down because of the color of their skin in cali, probably not you no why because the media and jesse and al only come out when they see it might be a white person invloved because of their racist views towards white people...

Facts - we dont really know wjat happened in the zimmerman case yet bounty's have been issued and peoples live have be threatned --- a joke!!!

Facts- latinos and mexicans have been gunning down blacks in cali for the last 5 years non gang related just because they were black --- that is called racial profiling --- yet there has not been one march or nothing done about it why????

And i wont even get into black on black crime where so many babies mothers kids unarmed inncocent have been k!lled due to black on black crime which is just a joke and "stop snitchin" have to love that so fu*king pathetic be a man

Just wanted to educate, the last thing a black parent should be concerned about is whitey k!lling their son --fact--
Truth...

It's funny some of these same n*ggas who want all the details released in this Zimmerman case and justice are some of the same ones who wouldn't say a word to police if it had been black on black crime. And, that'd be looked at as honorable.
 6 years ago '04        #96
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 1300 1300
 April Moon said:
y

No one in this thread has said that, and I doubt anyone actually believes that. That'd be very naive. Racism and racial profiling do exist, but we aren't in 1800s or 60s anymore. Black folks like erveryone who rushed to judge George Zimmerman, and Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton seem to still be living in those times.
...Had you actually read the post I replied to instead of jumping to conclusions in your desperate attempt to vindicate Zimmerman, you'd see that the person I was replying to implied that all of blacks' problems are due to their own actions and not rooted in racism. In other words, learn how to fu*king read (And better yet, comprehend what you read). That's something you've failed to 'grasp' here.
 6 years ago '04        #97
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
300 years later and Willie Lynch's philosophy still affects us all...
 6 years ago '04        #98
htown 
space
space
space
$2,755 | Props total: 764 764
 Sammyboi22 said:
The government allowing it huh? So because the media shows your "little kid" being hunted means that its true? Innocent until proven guilty is the way the law works my friend. Whether it goes for the bad or the good its the way it works.

Btw he wasnt a child. At 17 your a man.
how do you feel about oj?
 6 years ago '08        #99
bewley 27 heat pts27
space
space
$448 | Props total: 0 0
Shut the fu*k up man...stupid...
 6 years ago '07        #100
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1121 1121
I'm sorry but this sounds extremely pathetic. Im black btw.. living in fear of what? That is just more of your life that you let someone else run... This Trayvon situation was horrible, but all these rally's all these people who are supporting "justice" for him.. where were yall at when this sh*t happened?

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
198 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
62 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Deranged Serial Killer Stories Most People Don't Know About
32 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy