Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
104 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,444 | Props total: 192 192
 Patrick Galooly said:
How do you know they don't respect you? At least have a convo with a guy before you judge him. That's common sense. I am just a completely different person then you. There are 6 billion people on this earth. You think they are all the same?
If they respect me then they'll respect me whether I'm wearing a hoodie or a suit. That's what i'm saying. But you come in here saying blacks should wear what whites want them to wear act how whites want them to act. That's appeasement which usually stems from cowardice.[/QUOTE]

Stereotypes man, everyone has stereotypes. You stereotype whites thinking they don;t respect you because u look like ur going to mug them, in their mind. You can't help that it's called social programming unless one of you initiates a convo to learn about each other and get to know each other. People think all muslims are terrorist which is not true. Watch jungle fever and see how ordinary things look insane to people. I know I get stereotyped and people may covert dislike me but I don't care. I like people who like me. If you don't like me fu*k you but if you see me as person and accept me then we can go on. If white people think your ghetto so what you don't have to deal with them.
 6 years ago '11        #62
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1575 1575
good a.ss thread right here. three pages without hate being spewed every which direction
 03-30-2012, 07:22 PM         #63
Patrick Galooly  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrTripleDouble said:
If they respect me then they'll respect me whether I'm wearing a hoodie or a suit. That's what i'm saying. But you come in here saying blacks should wear what whites want them to wear act how whites want them to act. That's appeasement which usually stems from cowardice.
Stereotypes man, everyone has stereotypes. You stereotype whites thinking they don;t respect you because u look like ur going to mug them, in their mind. You can't help that it's called social programming unless one of you initiates a convo to learn about each other and get to know each other. People think all muslims are terrorist which is not true. Watch jungle fever and see how ordinary things look insane to people. I know I get stereotyped and people may covert dislike me but I don't care. I like people who like me. If you don't like me fu*k you but if you see me as person and accept me then we can go on. If white people think your ghetto so what you don't have to deal with them.[/QUOTE]

Now you're saying this at first you were saying there's power in conformity. and black people shouldn't dress like" thugs"
 6 years ago '10        #64
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 White Face said:
i aint never been treated badly by the police

i aint never been profiled
I can relate and I'm 27, maybe I just have too much savoir faire. A white neighbor called the police on me at 2:00am because of my music. I admit it was loud and he had to get up for work not because I was black. The Cops were white, they were cool but asked me to keep my hands out of my pockets, asked me if I lived here and if my name was on the lease. Checked me out for warrants and couldn't believe I was clean and was a stand up guy. I even showed them my music equipment and they laughed and were surprised, one cop said his son is a musician and that he and is wife get on him about it and to keep it down, never had a problem since and that was in December. If I was some hostile person not understanding what was going, I would have been tazed that night maybe even k!lled but I'm too smart and cool for that.
 03-30-2012, 07:33 PM         #65
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus # 1 said:
Young black men have been k!lling each other for years but this has you scared? gtfo dumbasses
Why or since when have we lived in fear of our own people within America?

The S-Word said:
Translation: I'm sick of hearing about this Trayvon Martin incident because it makes me, as a non-black person, come to terms with the fact that I may just be racist and think the big black thug deserved what happened to him (Thank God none of the blacks on this Board can read between the lines of my post, or I'd be clowned off of Boxden faster than a Wigger pretending to be black so he can say 'n*gga' whenever he wants). Zimmerman was doing his job as Overzealous Rent-A-Co--I mean, 'Neighborhood Watch Leader,' and doesn't deserve to be vilified like he is. Why is it everytime non-blacks get away with k!lling blacks, blacks have to bring up race? Why can't they be 'colorblind' like us when we're not calling them ******s behind their backs or not doing or saying anything when other whites are racist toward them?

'I feel you man.'
Strong ether

MrTripleDouble said:
If you walk around like a f*cking street thug or gangbanger and expect to be treated like a civilized high member of society you're f*cking delusional. Educate yourself on how societies and hierarchy's work. Just because you have rights and are free does not make you special. That goes for all people of all races. Justice was served in Missisippi for the black man who was k!lled by that white guy because he was black and is serving a life sentence no parole, the only reason he didn't get the death penalty was because the victims family is against it. We are all children under God. There is freedom and power through conformity not from it. The world is changing, I advise you to get with the times and stop using the past as reference for the present. Not everyone is lucky or gets justice. Whites k!ll whites and get off. Blacks k!ll blacks and get off. The media has manipulated people to the point of delirium. Not everyone is lucky and get's justice but that does not mean life is over and the world sucks it just means your world is over and your life sucks.
You mean "White" Society?
 6 years ago '10        #66
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 Patrick Galooly said:
Stereotypes man, everyone has stereotypes. You stereotype whites thinking they don;t respect you because u look like ur going to mug them, in their mind. You can't help that it's called social programming unless one of you initiates a convo to learn about each other and get to know each other. People think all muslims are terrorist which is not true. Watch jungle fever and see how ordinary things look insane to people. I know I get stereotyped and people may covert dislike me but I don't care. I like people who like me. If you don't like me fu*k you but if you see me as person and accept me then we can go on. If white people think your ghetto so what you don't have to deal with them.
Now you're saying this at first you were saying there's power in conformity. and black people shouldn't dress like" thugs"[/QUOTE]

Black people can dress how they want just don't be mad when things don't go the way you like because of ignorance on how society works. Conforming is a choice, if you don't want to get on with other races and blend in then that's on you. Understand people may not except you but you shouldn't care anyway. People go by what they think and feel not what is true. You can the best guy in the world but because you look like a gangster they will never know because fear, disdain, envy you will never get the benefit of the doubt. The whole world is a stage what goes unseen goes unaccounted for. I am not a thug so I can't relate

Last edited by MrTripleDouble; 03-30-2012 at 07:41 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #67
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 lifeundthescope said:
Why or since when have we lived in fear of our own people within America?

Strong ether

You mean "White" Society?
It's a white mans world isn't it? Black society I guess would be afro-centric? I get money with and f*ck all races I couldn't do it.
 6 years ago '07        #68
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 M I said:
That in of itself is a problem. How does one INDIVIDUAL'S video reflect on me. Jackass was one of the most popular things ever and it was basically nothing but white people acting an a.ss. Yet not one person white, black or brown would ever look down on the entire white race because of that.

But if little Timmy from Chicago makes a rap video on a site I don't even visit that makes my race look bad?

We are not a collective conscious and the quicker people realize that, we can move on. Because making us a collective, takes away our individualism. Which is what puts us in the position to become a Trayvon Martin. It is just annoying that every black person has to be overly conscious of what they are doing in fear of damaging our entire race. You know how much pressure that is? Who even wants that type of responsibility?

There is racism EVERYWHERE. Everywhere black people are they are treated worse. In the spanish communities, in the UK, in the US, hell in our own damn continent of Africa. I can't think of ONE place in the WORLD, where blacks are treated fair and not like second class citizens in one way or another. Yet ya'll think we have this awesome power to just change sh*t by having manners and being submissive and dressing as nice as we can short of putting on a suit.
this needs to be on every page of this thread...the white kids wont read this though but i hope the black people on this board do
 03-30-2012, 07:47 PM         #69
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i could speak but nah im good. its bigger than boxden.
 03-30-2012, 07:48 PM         #70
Patrick Galooly  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrTripleDouble said:
Now you're saying this at first you were saying there's power in conformity. and black people shouldn't dress like" thugs"
Black people can dress how they want just don't be mad when things don't go the way you like because of ignorance on how society works. Conforming is a choice, if you don't want to get on with other races and blend in then that's on you. Understand people may not except you but you shouldn't care anyway. People go by what they think and feel not what is true. You can the best guy in the world but because you look like a gangster they will never know because fear, disdain, envy you will never get the benefit of the doubt. The whole world is a stage what goes unseen goes unaccounted for. I am not a thug so I can't relate[/QUOTE]

Notice in this post that white people are judging blacks based on their appearance but somehow it's still black people who are ignorant in this same post. You got some educated feet.
 03-30-2012, 07:56 PM         #71
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrTripleDouble said:
It's a white mans world isn't it? Black society I guess would be afro-centric? I get money with and f*ck all races I couldn't do it.
Black society wouldn't be like how society is now, it would be more African or represent the numerous African cultures.
 6 years ago '08        #72
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
Damn i can't even go jog in a hoody anymore.
 6 years ago '07        #73
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 YoungRay20 said:
Damn i can't even go jog in a hoody anymore.
better not do it in a gated community that's for sure
 6 years ago '09        #74
Kgdesign 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,015 | Props total: 958 958
Damn some real sh*t in this thread
 6 years ago '04        #75
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 677 677
f!ght ignorance with your own ignorance?
do you hate f*ggots too .? maybe you should suck a d!ck thatll show em

keep wallowing in your self contrived pity party its 2012 and the only thing holding you back is you
 03-30-2012, 09:10 PM         #76
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GrimeyMofo said:
this was a n*gga wake up call

its not as simple as put a suit & tie on, smile and take the bass out your voice
black MALES are seen as a threat, PERIOD.

btw, I would really like to see NON-blacks be more vocal about sh*t like this

remember that movie "A TIME TO k!ll" ???

well close your eyes and pretend Trayvon Martin was a 17 year old wight boy who got k!lled !!!!
beautiful :agreement6:
 03-30-2012, 09:48 PM         #77
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 April Moon said:
yes this is very tragic, but white on black racist crime isn't as prevalent as you'd like to believe. Where's the outcry for black on black violence, huh?

Its sad that we blacks have to watch our backs cause of this? No you fu*king don't. Ain't no white man gonna k!ll you. You've got a better chance of being k!lled by a "n*gga". Protest that sh*t.
I'm not afraid of my own people. And Black on Black violence can be attributed to the effects of slavery, in my honest opinion. Just saying
 03-30-2012, 10:12 PM         #78
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
blacks always been targets....nothing new....just parents think about it more....we always had to carry ourselves a certain way to make whites more comfortable in professorial settings
 03-30-2012, 10:25 PM         #79
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 April Moon said:
That is nothing more than a copout in my opinion
Black on Black crime is a cop out for WHites and House negro uncles to show that Whites aren't still slaying Blacks in cold blood and getting off free and being able to live their life like nothing happen
 6 years ago '04        #80
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,337 | Props total: 11252 11252
give me a break. poor parenting. we have a black president, in case no one has noticed. the longer jesse jackson gets up on podiums and incites this racial stuff the longer these perceptions exist.

i'm just over all of this. it's 2012, dead this crap.

Last edited by rasheedwallace; 03-31-2012 at 01:06 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
152 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
145 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago