Mar 29 - Black parents live in fear after Trayvon Martin case

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
148 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-30-2012, 05:32 PM         #41
Patrick Galooly  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sammyboi22 said:
Why cant people just accept that racism is still alive and well. Lives in most peoples subconscious and rarely comes out.
I'm not going to accept a little kid being hunted and k!lled and the government allowing it. Sorry if talking about it makes you or white people uncomfortable.
 03-30-2012, 05:35 PM         #42
Skratch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sometimes i hate being black, were the worst race ever espicially males, the system is made to fail us and give us a hard time
 03-30-2012, 05:36 PM         #43
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yes we do

its 2012 and white people are down to all time low of 98% racisum:disdain2:

but even worst we are at a all time high in house n*ggas:disdain2:

it is what it is
 03-30-2012, 05:40 PM         #44
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
Yeah your black and disconnected, dont forget that part. What negative sterotype did Trayvon Martin portray? That kid had a fu*king hoodie on and got blasted by a complete stranger. You probably never had a problem with white police because you carry the vibe of being submissive. It's only the most masculine of black males who get profiled. Had Trayvon Martin been a black crossdressing gay boy walking through the neighborhood no one would fu*k with him. But because he's tall, blac, and masculine he's a threat. Only emasculate black men get off easy. Maybe you're one of them.
pwned. you said what i was thinking. this n*gga switched teams on us.
 6 years ago '10        #45
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,440 | Props total: 175 175
 Chief Dee said:
Yeah your black and disconnected, dont forget that part. What negative sterotype did Trayvon Martin portray? That kid had a fu*king hoodie on and got blasted by a complete stranger. You probably never had a problem with white police because you carry the vibe of being submissive. It's only the most masculine of black males who get profiled. Had Trayvon Martin been a black crossdressing gay boy walking through the neighborhood no one would fu*k with him. But because he's tall, blac, and masculine he's a threat. Only emasculate black men get off easy. Maybe you're one of them.

You lost already, masculinity is defined by your character and your personality not your looks or height. Mark Zuckerberg or Bill Gates are not masculine looking guys but they created and maintain billion dollar companies which is more masculine than any hyper-masculine looking man black or white has done. Obama is not the most masculine looking black man, he's thin and easy on the yes and he is the president of the United States, the most masculine job in the world. It's not being submissive it's called charm. The funny thing is you're drawing conclusions about me and you don't even know me. Maybe your one of the degenerates I was talking about.

Last edited by MrTripleDouble; 03-30-2012 at 06:00 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #46
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 WorldsStrangest said:
pwned. you said what i was thinking. this n*gga switched teams on us.
 6 years ago '08        #47
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 397 397
 M I said:
That in of itself is a problem. How does one INDIVIDUAL'S video reflect on me. Jackass was one of the most popular things ever and it was basically nothing but white people acting an a.ss. Yet not one person white, black or brown would ever look down on the entire white race because of that.

But if little Timmy from Chicago makes a rap video on a site I don't even visit that makes my race look bad?

We are not a collective conscious and the quicker people realize that, we can move on. Because making us a collective, takes away our individualism. Which is what puts us in the position to become a Trayvon Martin. It is just annoying that every black person has to be overly conscious of what they are doing in fear of damaging our entire race. You know how much pressure that is? Who even wants that type of responsibility?
That's 100% true, I've never heard a white person say "you're a shame to my race" or "you're making us look bad" on the street, yet I've heard Blacks say it more times than one could count. I also hate the term "the black community" because it lacks logical sense and it makes it seem as if they all think with one brain and have one common goal, it's a silly concept.
 03-30-2012, 06:05 PM         #48
Patrick Galooly  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrTripleDouble said:
You lost already, masculinity is defined by your character and your personality not your looks or height. Mark Zuckerberg or Bill Gates are not masculine looking guys but they created and maintain billion dollar companies which is more masculine than any hyper-masculine looking man black or white has done. Obama is not the most masculine looking black man, he's thin and easy on the yes and he is the president of the United States, the most masculine job in the world. It's not being submissive it's called charm. The funny thing is you're drawing conclusions about me and you don't even know me. Maybe your one of the degenerates I was talking about.
Do you know what masculinity is? From those examples it doesn't sound like you do. What does masculintiy and success have to do with one another?
 6 years ago '10        #49
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
If you walk around like a f*cking street thug or gangbanger and expect to be treated like a civilized high member of society you're f*cking delusional. Educate yourself on how societies and hierarchy's work. Just because you have rights and are free does not make you special. That goes for all people of all races. Justice was served in Missisippi for the black man who was k!lled by that white guy because he was black and is serving a life sentence no parole, the only reason he didn't get the death penalty was because the victims family is against it. We are all children under God. There is freedom and power through conformity not from it. The world is changing, I advise you to get with the times and stop using the past as reference for the present. Not everyone is lucky or gets justice. Whites k!ll whites and get off. Blacks k!ll blacks and get off. The media has manipulated people to the point of delirium. Not everyone is lucky and get's justice but that does not mean life is over and the world sucks it just means your world is over and your life sucks.

Last edited by MrTripleDouble; 03-30-2012 at 06:23 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #50
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 Patrick Galooly said:
Do you know what masculinity is? From those examples it doesn't sound like you do. What does masculintiy and success have to do with one another?
You don't understand social status my friend.
 03-30-2012, 06:18 PM         #51
Patrick Galooly  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
QUOTE=MrTripleDouble;22751682]You don't understand social status my friend.[/QUOTE]

Do you understand what appeasement means and why it's most often used with negative connotations? If you want to go out of your way to make whites feel loved or good out of fear of whatever it is you're afraid of that's you. Don't try to push your cowardice on other black people
 6 years ago '10        #52
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
People are so insecure they think they have to look aggressive and hostile or bench 400lbs to be considered masculine. People got it all backwards

Last edited by MrTripleDouble; 03-30-2012 at 06:24 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #53
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 Patrick Galooly said:
QUOTE=MrTripleDouble;22751682]You don't understand social status my friend.
Do you understand what appeasement means and why it's most often used with negative connotations? If you want to go out of your way to make whites feel loved or good out of fear of whatever it is you're afraid of that's you. Don't try to push your cowardice on other black people[/QUOTE]

I don't fear the white man or any man. I do it out of love. I love all people, I see human beings I don't see race. If you got love only for black people you will have a very tough time getting on in the world because when you get around non-blacks you will not have the social skills and emotional sensitivity and empathy to get on with them. My heart is just bigger than yours.

Last edited by MrTripleDouble; 03-30-2012 at 06:26 PM..
 03-30-2012, 06:29 PM         #54
Patrick Galooly  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrTripleDouble said:
Do you understand what appeasement means and why it's most often used with negative connotations? If you want to go out of your way to make whites feel loved or good out of fear of whatever it is you're afraid of that's you. Don't try to push your cowardice on other black people

I don't fear the white man or any man. I do it out of love. I love all people, I see human beings I don't see race. If you got love only for black people you will have a very tough time getting on in the world because when you get around non-blacks you will not have the social skills and emotional sensitivity and empathy to get on with them. My heart is just bigger than yours.[/QUOTE]

I don't need to get along with anybody who doesn't respect me. If you have to dress a certain way or act a certain way then they never respected you. That's where you and me seem to be different I don't dance unless I hear some music.
 6 years ago '06        #55
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
 Patrick Galooly said:
I'm not going to accept a little kid being hunted and k!lled and the government allowing it. Sorry if talking about it makes you or white people uncomfortable.
The government allowing it huh? So because the media shows your "little kid" being hunted means that its true? Innocent until proven guilty is the way the law works my friend. Whether it goes for the bad or the good its the way it works.

Btw he wasnt a child. At 17 your a man.
 03-30-2012, 06:36 PM         #56
Patrick Galooly  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sammyboi22 said:
The government allowing it huh? So because the media shows your "little kid" being hunted means that its true? Innocent until proven guilty is the way the law works my friend. Whether it goes for the bad or the good its the way it works.

At 17 you can't vote you can't buy tobacco nor alcohol, you're still a kid that's the way the law works my friend. The 911 dispatcher : are you following him?
Zimmerman: yes
What were you saying again? sh*t you don't know.
 6 years ago '10        #57
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
I don't need to get along with anybody who doesn't respect me. If you have to dress a certain way or act a certain way then they never respected you. That's where you and me seem to be different I don't dance unless I hear some music.[/QUOTE]

How do you know they don't respect you? At least have a convo with a guy before you judge him. That's common sense. I am just a completely different person then you. There are 6 billion people on this earth. You think they are all the same?
 6 years ago '08        #58
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 397 397
 Sammyboi22 said:

We know he k!lled him, we have evidence that he's lied about the circumstances that surround the shooting, he had no injuries that would imply self defense, he was not even arrested. I do firmly support our criminal justice system, I don't think his claims should have been taken at face value.

His conviction is irrelevant at this point, but you don't even think he should be arrested?

A guys body laid on the ground at the foot of a man with a gun and you don't think he should be arrested? He shouldn't have his day in court? Even if he's already admitted to doing the crime and the only question was circumstance?
 6 years ago '04        #59
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 4 4
 M I said:
That in of itself is a problem. How does one INDIVIDUAL'S video reflect on me. Jackass was one of the most popular things ever and it was basically nothing but white people acting an a.ss. Yet not one person white, black or brown would ever look down on the entire white race because of that.

But if little Timmy from Chicago makes a rap video on a site I don't even visit that makes my race look bad?

We are not a collective conscious and the quicker people realize that, we can move on. Because making us a collective, takes away our individualism. Which is what puts us in the position to become a Trayvon Martin. It is just annoying that every black person has to be overly conscious of what they are doing in fear of damaging our entire race. You know how much pressure that is? Who even wants that type of responsibility?

There is racism EVERYWHERE. Everywhere black people are they are treated worse. In the spanish communities, in the UK, in the US, hell in our own damn continent of Africa. I can't think of ONE place in the WORLD, where blacks are treated fair and not like second class citizens in one way or another. Yet ya'll think we have this awesome power to just change sh*t by having manners and being submissive and dressing as nice as we can short of putting on a suit.
This, more than anything, is what America, and quite possibly the world, needs to understand. BLACK PEOPLE ARE NOT A MONOLITH! Stop a.ssociating me with the sh*t that other people do.

And black people have to stop doing it to themselves. "He set the race back" and all of this other nonsense. When a dude does some ignorant sh*t, he sets HIMSELF back.
 03-30-2012, 06:43 PM         #60
Patrick Galooly  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrTripleDouble said:
I don't need to get along with anybody who doesn't respect me. If you have to dress a certain way or act a certain way then they never respected you. That's where you and me seem to be different I don't dance unless I hear some music.
How do you know they don't respect you? At least have a convo with a guy before you judge him. That's common sense. I am just a completely different person then you. There are 6 billion people on this earth. You think they are all the same?[/QUOTE]

If they respect me then they'll respect me whether I'm wearing a hoodie or a suit. That's what i'm saying. But you come in here saying blacks should wear what whites want them to wear act how whites want them to act. That's appeasement which usually stems from cowardice.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy