Mar 29 - Black parents live in fear after Trayvon Martin case

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
230 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Boose just dropped album of the year with Boopac :chuuch:
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #21
Ron O'Neal 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,315 | Props total: 1258 1258
 The S-Word said:
...Co-sign to the fullest, along with the article and all the other great, telling replies in this thread.

I've been saying for years that being a black man is the hardest job in America, and nothing makes me madder than non-blacks trying to downplay the vindictive bullsh!t we have to go through on a daily basis in this country. It's also sad, yet necessary, that incidents like this (Trayvon Martin) cause both whites and blacks to show their true colors, but that's what happens when a country that was founded on racism still refuses to fully account for it...
agree 100%

i remember i was watching something on CNN or MSNBC and they did a nationwide poll with just white folks. The question was should the government apologize for slavery. it was something like 72% said no. keep in mind the question wasnt should blacks get repartions or something like that. it was simply should the government apologize for it. i was flat out disgusted when they showed the percentage for all the people that said no. keep in mind this was like maybe 4 or 5 years ago. funny thing is i cant find it anywhere on youtube now.
 6 years ago '11        #22
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 lifeundthescope said:
Exactly, years ago our Parents had to worry about not only themselves, but they're sons and daughters being lynched. Now our parents are worrying about us getting gun downed by White vigilantes and insane cops who are out to get Blacks and other non-whites instead of protecting and serving
I feel you man. A white kid was set on fire by two black kids just the other week. Not so much of a whisper across the media platform. Stop acting like your race is colorblind ya future Al Sharpton

I'm willing to bet that there were at least 7 black on white murders in the past month across this nation, prob a few white on black murders too. The only thing this Trayvon case is going to do between blacks and whites(Correction: Hispanics) is drive a wedge between the two races.

Last edited by GetuOne; 03-30-2012 at 03:23 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #23
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,884 | Props total: 17436 17436
 GetuOne said:
I feel you man. A white kid was set on fire by two black kids just the other week. Not so much of a whisper across the media platform. .
Did the two black kids go to jail?

this is the difference between the cases....if Zimmerman was thrown in jail this would have died a long time ago idiot
 6 years ago '04        #24
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 1300 1300
 GetuOne said:
I feel you man. A white kid was set on fire by two black kids just the other week. Not so much of a whisper across the media platform. Stop acting like your race is colorblind ya future Al Sharpton

I'm willing to bet that there were at least 7 black on white murders in the past month across this nation.
Translation: I'm sick of hearing about this Trayvon Martin incident because it makes me, as a non-black person, come to terms with the fact that I may just be racist and think the big black thug deserved what happened to him (Thank God none of the blacks on this Board can read between the lines of my post, or I'd be clowned off of Boxden faster than a Wigger pretending to be black so he can say 'n*gga' whenever he wants). Zimmerman was doing his job as Overzealous Rent-A-Co--I mean, 'Neighborhood Watch Leader,' and doesn't deserve to be vilified like he is. Why is it everytime non-blacks get away with k!lling blacks, blacks have to bring up race? Why can't they be 'colorblind' like us when we're not calling them ******s behind their backs or not doing or saying anything when other whites are racist toward them?

'I feel you man.'
 03-30-2012, 03:31 PM         #25
Patrick Galooly  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GetuOne said:

I'm willing to bet that there were at least 7 black on white murders in the past month across this nation, prob a few white on black murders too. The only thing this Trayvon case is going to do between blacks and whites(Correction: Hispanics) is drive a wedge between the two races.
slavery jim crow segregation racial profiling the laws that the government are trying to pass that makes it harder for blacks to vote etc etc basically whites savage behavior drove a wedge between blacks and whites not al sharpton or whoever else whites want to blame.
 6 years ago '08        #26
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 GetuOne said:

Who said it was okay to set white kids on fire?
 03-30-2012, 03:42 PM         #27
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Young black men have been k!lling each other for years but this has you scared? gtfo dumbasses
 6 years ago '04        #28
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 4 4
 One-O-One said:
Some of the most major arguments i've had w/ my mother as a kid was about my Safety VS my Individuality.

It was always:

Pull your pants up.
My pants are too baggy.
Button your shirt up.
You can't wear this because its blue/red.
wear your hat straight.
Keep your hands out your pockets.
You can't have dreads.
You can't have braids.
Cut all that facial hair.
You can't wear that clothing brand.
Turn your music down.
Walk with a purpose.
Its too late to be outside.
etc

She wanted out of trouble & grateful I never did get into trouble. But on the flip side I felt like I was making ignorant ppl comfortable with being ignorant about black males, at the expense of me being truly who I want to be. Why should I walk outside everyday and constantly think about how NOT to draw attention to myself b/c I might get followed/shot/arrested/accused? But at the same time the threat is real. So do you submit to white supremacy to make everybody sleep well at night, or do you be who want to be because its YOUR LIFE.
Goddamn man you expressed this sh*t so well. Much props to you.

I've found myself getting to a point where I have to completely ignore my surroundings when I'm out and about, and simply try my best not to give a fu*k. If some dumb white bi*ch (disclaimer to sensitive young white people: I'm not saying that ALL white bi*ches are dumb) sees me walking up and is scared that I am going to r*pe or rob her, why should I adjust my stance to make her feel more comfortable? If she has so much fear of the black man, that's her problem, not mine. She has to live and die with that fear. I only have one life to live, as far as I know, and I intend to live it being as free as I can possibly be.

Sometimes I miss the days when I was younger and had no knowledge of people being afraid of me simply for the color of my skin. And now that I have a son, it pains me to think that one day I may have to sit down and have a talk with him about the stupidity of this country.

The S-Word said:
...Co-sign to the fullest, along with the article and all the other great, telling replies in this thread.

I've been saying for years that being a black man is the hardest job in America, and nothing makes me madder than non-blacks trying to downplay the vindictive bullsh!t we have to go through on a daily basis in this country. It's also sad, yet necessary, that incidents like this (Trayvon Martin) cause both whites and blacks to show their true colors, but that's what happens when a country that was founded on racism still refuses to fully account for it...
The thing I don't get is why people even feel a need to speak on things that they have no knowledge of. It's like they want me to completely deny what I can see what my own two eyes. If someone wants to tell me that THEY don't prejudge people based on race, that's perfectly fine. But don't sit there and act like the sh*t just doesn't happen at all.
 6 years ago '10        #29
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 187 187
Black people just need some ackrite. Looking like a degenerate is what get's you profiled. Racist will be racist but perpetuating a negative stereotype will make anyone racist. Like white cops have a stereotype of being racist and that they think all black people are guilty until proven innocent. I have never had a problem with white cops because I understand people and human psychology and emotion. Some people are just ignorant, misguided, and misinformed about the world and people. I live in Texas and if you treat people with respect and acknowledge their humanity you will never have a racial problem. From pulling All-american white girls to walking into an all white bar and being treated like you own the place, not out of fear but love. People cannot resist people who make them feel good and loved.

I'm black

Last edited by MrTripleDouble; 03-30-2012 at 04:27 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #30
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
So shes telling her children to be more afraid of young black males considering that more young black males are k!lled by their peers than older white men. Thats what shes saying right...
 6 years ago '08        #31
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
 MrTripleDouble said:
Black people just need some ackrite. Looking like a degenerate is what get's you profiled. Racist will be racist but perpetuating a negative stereotype will make anyone racist. Like white cops have a stereotype of being racist and that they think all black people are guilty until proven innocent. I have never had a problem with white cops because I understand people and human psychology and emotion. Some people are just ignorant, misguided, and misinformed about the world and people. I live in Texas and if you treat people with respect and acknowledge their humanity you will never have a racial problem. From pulling All-american white girls to walking into an all white bar and being treated like you own the place, not out of fear but love. People cannot resist people who make them feel good and loved.

I'm black
Yeah your black and disconnected, dont forget that part. What negative sterotype did Trayvon Martin portray? That kid had a fu*king hoodie on and got blasted by a complete stranger. You probably never had a problem with white police because you carry the vibe of being submissive. It's only the most masculine of black males who get profiled. Had Trayvon Martin been a black crossdressing gay boy walking through the neighborhood no one would fu*k with him. But because he's tall, blac, and masculine he's a threat. Only emasculate black men get off easy. Maybe you're one of them.
 6 years ago '05        #32
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
 erickonasis said:
He did wrong and they arent acknowledging it or even showing any remorse towards this boys family.

He should have not been following him with a gun in the first place...He should have called 911 (LIKE HE HAS DONE ALREADY 50 + TIMES IN THE PAST YEAR) and just left it alone.

The kid did absolutely NOTHING to warrant him following him.

all 3 of these fu*ks need to die
its thought like this alot people express WAYYYY TOOOO Freely
and the outcome of it is more zimmerman/travon incidents
with all the death threats i dont doubt that zimmerman might have to "self defense" again and k!ll another , think about it....... you cram this fear into his head and he's def gonna see black people diff from how he already saw them, and will have extra fears, this wont end good for him
and im sure other innocent people will be k!lled or hurt becasuse of this story too and the outbreak its caused

expressing hate and the want to k!ll/hurt someone so freely is something to think about
 6 years ago '08        #33
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 MrTripleDouble said:

I'm black

[video - click to view]

03-30-2012, 04:43 PM         #34
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pac said:
And they say it's the white man I should fear
But, it's my own kind doin' all the k!llin' here
pac was ahead of his time.
 6 years ago '05        #35
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
 MrTripleDouble said:

I'm black
man you are 100% right
spread this message more and we'll have less embarrassing videos on WSH that continue to make a race look bad
 6 years ago '08        #36
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
 BadIntentionz said:
man you are 100% right
spread this message more and we'll have less embarrassing videos on WSH that continue to make a race look bad
How is he right? Who gets to decide what a degenerate dresses like in the first place? Ill answer, it's the same fu*king people who racially profiler others that decide these things. And he's cosigning racial profiling by identifying with the concept of "looking like a degenerate".
 6 years ago '04        #37
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
 BadIntentionz said:
man you are 100% right
That in of itself is a problem. How does one INDIVIDUAL'S video reflect on me. Jackass was one of the most popular things ever and it was basically nothing but white people acting an a.ss. Yet not one person white, black or brown would ever look down on the entire white race because of that.

But if little Timmy from Chicago makes a rap video on a site I don't even visit that makes my race look bad?

We are not a collective conscious and the quicker people realize that, we can move on. Because making us a collective, takes away our individualism. Which is what puts us in the position to become a Trayvon Martin. It is just annoying that every black person has to be overly conscious of what they are doing in fear of damaging our entire race. You know how much pressure that is? Who even wants that type of responsibility?

There is racism EVERYWHERE. Everywhere black people are they are treated worse. In the spanish communities, in the UK, in the US, hell in our own damn continent of Africa. I can't think of ONE place in the WORLD, where blacks are treated fair and not like second class citizens in one way or another. Yet ya'll think we have this awesome power to just change sh*t by having manners and being submissive and dressing as nice as we can short of putting on a suit.

Last edited by M I; 03-30-2012 at 05:16 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #38
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,441 | Props total: 6502 6502
 Chief Dee said:
How is he right? Who gets to decide what a degenerate dresses like in the first place? Ill answer, it's the same fu*king people who racially profiler others that decide these things. And he's cosigning racial profiling by identifying with the concept of "looking like a degenerate".
well im damn sure not going to put my baby in my pocket like this dude here.

[pic - click to view]

that looks ridiculous i don't care who you are
 03-30-2012, 05:19 PM         #39
Patrick Galooly  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M I said:
That in of itself is a problem. How does one INDIVIDUAL'S video reflect on me. Jackass was one of the most popular things ever and it was basically nothing but white people acting an a.ss. Yet not one person white, black or brown would ever look down on the entire white race because of that.

But if little Timmy from Chicago makes a rap video on a site I don't even visit that makes my race look bad?

We are not a collective conscious and the quicker people realize that, we can move on. Because making us a collective, takes away our individualism. Which is what puts us in the position to become a Trayvon Martin. It is just annoying that every black person has to be overly conscious of what they are doing in fear of damaging our entire race. You know how much pressure that is? Who even wants that type of responsibility?

There is racism EVERYWHERE. Everywhere black people are they are treated worse. In the spanish communities, in the UK, in the US, hell in our own damn continent of Africa. Yet ya'll think we have this awesome power to just change sh*t by having manners and being submissive and dressing as nice as we can short of putting on a suit.
The people you're talking to have given up. They just want to get back in the house.
 6 years ago '06        #40
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
Why cant people just accept that racism is still alive and well. Lives in most peoples subconscious and rarely comes out.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago