Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
104 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
agentspits.com 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,031 | Props total: 747 747
 youknowmystelo said:
or what?
wtf else can I do other than be sadder than a bi*ch?

Bought 2 VIP tickets for that shiet, to celebrate my birthday

And Budden is my favorite artist
 6 years ago '11        #42
O D 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,670 | Props total: 19 19
 psylence2k said:
why wouldn't he ?? it's the biggest hit of his career, all artists perform the biggest hits of their career even if it's from their first album and they're on like album #8.

and it's not like it's a bad song.
its also the song that turned him into a joke mainstream wise..whenever i bring him up in a discussion i get laughed at...

"who? joe budden? pump..pumppump it up!" gtfo "

^that is always the comment made. sad but true
 6 years ago '10        #43
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
#KeepBuddenInJail
 6 years ago '06        #44
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,912 | Props total: 25854 25854
They been on his a.ss since he got that gun and drug case thrown out because of a illegal search. n*ggas is trying to get him on something anything lol!!!
 6 years ago '08        #45
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,742 | Props total: 1228 1228
 O D said:
this n*gga still performs pump it up?

lol
when that beat came on and they were all in FL a couple of weeks sh*t was retarded everyone went retarded like retarded.....retarded
 6 years ago '04        #46
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,851 | Props total: 5195 5195
 davilla24c said:
lol
when that beat came on and they were all in FL a couple of weeks sh*t was retarded everyone went retarded like retarded.....retarded
People like to act like we didn't love that song when it came out.
 6 years ago '12        #47
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 psylence2k said:
why wouldn't he ?? it's the biggest hit of his career, all artists perform the biggest hits of their career even if it's from their first album and they're on like album #8.

and it's not like it's a bad song.
It's not a bad song, really? Mannn
 6 years ago '04        #48
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,905 | Props total: 17472 17472
dame shame you can do time for a parking ticket but not a murder...our country's priorities are all fu*ked up
 6 years ago '04        #49
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 1447 1447
man...everytime pump it comes on in the club bi*ches get loose. i aint never seen n*ggas be like...fu*k that song.. its a damn club banger. stop hating
 6 years ago '04        #50
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,411 | Props total: 3919 3919
i woulda been fu*kin heated
 03-30-2012, 11:06 AM         #51
DarkSidesHero  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Show was still good. Lot of energy there. Felt bad for that Flatbush Zombies group though. Dudes got booed hard. sh*t was funny though cuz dude was like "this ain't the Apollo!"
 6 years ago '04        #52
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
 gimmethat said:
fif performed in da club on tv a few months ago
are you really tryin to compare pump it up to in da club?
 6 years ago '12        #53
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 blacknacirema4 said:
Two months ago I had a court date for a "traffic violation" for violating the "move over law" because I didn't move over when a squad car pulled over another car. Had I not paid my $500 ticket by a certain date, I would have been taken to jail or have to opt for probation.
Haha that's the wackiest law ever.. I never get over unless there's just no one else on the road
 6 years ago '08        #54
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 2400 2400
 DarkSidesHero said:
Show was still good. Lot of energy there. Felt bad for that Flatbush Zombies group though. Dudes got booed hard. sh*t was funny though cuz dude was like "this ain't the Apollo!"
THE worst opening act I've ever seen. It was funny because Cipha Sounds was saying that they're from Brooklyn so we had to show them love. Just because they're from NY, doesn't mean that they're good. It was just an awful sight. Dudes were horrid.
 6 years ago '04        #55
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 2568 2568
the opening acts k!lled that show...wtf is a brooklyn zombie...thought dudes came on as a joke at first, then their set just kept growing, i had a massive headache by their 3rd song
 6 years ago '04        #56
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,815 | Props total: 1841 1841
 O D said:
its also the song that turned him into a joke mainstream wise..whenever i bring him up in a discussion i get laughed at...

"who? joe budden? pump..pumppump it up!" gtfo "

^that is always the comment made. sad but true
It's more so a joke because it makes him seem like a one hit wonder, any one hit wonder would be clowned in the same manner IMO, had he came back with a handful of other successful singles and went platinum then Pump it Up would've been his " In Da Club " and people would go crazy at shows every time it came on.

DoMieD said:
It's not a bad song, really? Mannn
Someone explain to me how it's a bad song, especially for its' purpose. It's a commercial club banger. dudes on here acting like it's some super wack cheesy song but everyone thought it was fire when it first dropped. There's some way cheesier singles from legendary rappers that are way worse than Pump it Up but everyone acts like they're classic joints. I dont understand what's so bad about Pump it Up , lyrics were decent, hook was catchy, and beat was fire.
 6 years ago '08        #57
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
I heard that the show was better without him.
 6 years ago '04        #58
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,612 | Props total: 4064 4064
People still dont understand those due dates are not a suggestion . They use that money to run the city ofcourse there comin for ya .
 6 years ago '12        #59
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 psylence2k said:
It's more so a joke because it makes him seem like a one hit wonder, any one hit wonder would be clowned in the same manner IMO, had he came back with a handful of other successful singles and went platinum then Pump it Up would've been his " In Da Club " and people would go crazy at shows every time it came on.

Someone explain to me how it's a bad song, especially for its' purpose. It's a commercial club banger. dudes on here acting like it's some super wack cheesy song but everyone thought it was fire when it first dropped. There's some way cheesier singles from legendary rappers that are way worse than Pump it Up but everyone acts like they're classic joints. I dont understand what's so bad about Pump it Up , lyrics were decent, hook was catchy, and beat was fire.

That sh*t is TERRIBLE. How can you even defend the sh*t? There's nothing about the song that makes it good. Fire wasn't good either..Just bc the beat (for Pump it Up) makes it a club banger doesn't mean it's a good song

I thought the sh*t was Wack as fu*k from the second I first heard it.. Just like about 80% of his self titled album.

JOE NOW >>>> Joe then
 03-30-2012, 11:53 AM         #60
DXFan619  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I 'd at this thread title. Glad he's out.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
196 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy