Are Haitian Jack & Jimmy Henchman Extorting Wyclef Jean?

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA BIG BALLER BRAND JUST SHUT DOWN NYC TODAY :mjomfg:
31 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #41
KeithClark 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,458 | Props total: 122 122
I met Haitian Jacks cousin when I lived in Miami dude was hella dope he could predict the time to the MINUTE just by looking at the sun. He asked me what I knew about Haitian Jack and then he started telling me the real sh*t...G sh*t that you can't Google. He told me that Haitian Jack used to work as an executive at NBC and that he got fired. So he hit the streets with the money he made and industry connections/ friends to become feared in the streets of NYC. He told me that only one person EVER robbed Haitian Jack and that that person was found dead in a trunk of a car. He told me he never liked being around him cuz dude was crazy and had SOOO many bodies under his belt. His ENTIRE family feared him. He told me his girlfriend wanted to fu*k 2pac and loved his music but real NYC street n*ggaz who met 2pac never liked him because they knew he ran his mouth and WASN'T in the streets. He confirmed Haitian Jack was apart of the 1994 shooting primarily because 2pac was talking sh*t and exposed too much in the movie Above The Rim.

When I asked him about the rumor that Haitian Jack was COUSIN to Wyclef he told me that was complete BULLsh*t. This is a TRUE STORY I'M NOT TROLLING and I've probably said wayyyyyyyyy too much. - Keith Clark
 6 years ago '05        #42
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,714 | Props total: 2199 2199
Thats fu*ked up. And i feel bad for Claudinette, thats my homegirl's cousin. I havent heard anything in about a year's time and this is probably why. Haitians always keep secrets when sh*t aint right, it sucks.
 6 years ago '05        #43
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,714 | Props total: 2199 2199
 KeithClark said:
I met Haitian Jacks cousin when I lived in Miami dude was hella dope he could predict the time to the MINUTE just by looking at the sun. He asked me what I knew about Haitian Jack and then he started telling me the real sh*t...G sh*t that you can't Google. He told me that Haitian Jack used to work as an executive at NBC and that he got fired. So he hit the streets with the money he made and industry connections/ friends to become feared in the streets of NYC. He told me that only one person EVER robbed Haitian Jack and that that person was found dead in a trunk of a car. He told me he never liked being around him cuz dude was crazy and had SOOO many bodies under his belt. His ENTIRE family feared him. He told me his girlfriend wanted to fu*k 2pac and loved his music but real NYC street n*ggaz who met 2pac never liked him because they knew he ran his mouth and WASN'T in the streets. He confirmed Haitian Jack was apart of the 1994 shooting primarily because 2pac was talking sh*t and exposed too much in the movie Above The Rim.

When I asked him about the rumor that Haitian Jack was COUSIN to Wyclef he told me that was complete BULLsh*t. This is a TRUE STORY I'M NOT TROLLING and I've probably said wayyyyyyyyy too much. - Keith Clark
Yea kid you right on the money with that, i know for a fact that aint troll sh*t. This Haitian Jack is so crazy its like he got his power from a voodoo priest.
 6 years ago '07        #44
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,408 | Props total: 889 889
 TESTIFLY88 said:
all of us don't know what we are capable of if we are place in certain situations...i am not no super gangsta but i am not a punk bi*ch neither so you don't know what i will or i won't do.

Give a scared man a gun and he will pull the trigger quick...But these industry cats ain't really built like that, without that music/movie money most of them wouldn't know how to survive. When their backs pushed up against the wall, they would rather break someone off and still keep getting money than risk losing it all by k!lling someone or getting offed themselves. There's a reason why the stick up mans eyes light up when they get a line to a musician/actor/athlete...they usually easy targets and sweet licks.
 6 years ago '05        #45
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,361 | Props total: 884 884
like clef said dont ever tangle with Haitian Sicilians
 6 years ago '04        #46
young_al 
space
space
$1,385 | Props total: 88 88
Bill Clinton is my role model. 2pac was indeed gifted is problem is he made to many enemies. who the hell wants to be thug when you can be politician, congressman, judge, police, or governor. Look at Judge Mathis he was a gang member turnt street judge.
Hamelekh1 gave props

6 years ago '04        #47
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
 young_al said:
Bill Clinton is my role model. 2pac was indeed gifted is problem is he made to many enemies. who the hell wants to be thug when you can be politician, congressman, judge, police, or governor. Look at Judge Mathis he was a gang member turnt street judge.
 03-31-2012, 03:56 AM         #48
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grown Man Ish said:
preacher used to extort the whole of harlem yet he never extorted the very top dudes.....

even alpo said ''if preacher tried to take 2 pennies from me, he'd have took 2 bullets''(and the preacher crew got tried for 48 murders)

frank mathews was the richest drug dealer in new york, the italian mob tried to extort him, he said if they ever touch his family he'd drive down little italy and shoot every Italian he sees

neither were extorted after that

and if you want references, go check these

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

no link for dese?

I-NeeD-$$$ said:
LOL shorty u from london... yall police dont even carry guns...

you can go head wit all that "in the game" sh*t u talkin...

so we gonna act like us rappers dont come here n get robbed n extorted, theres a few names. Yous a bi*ch n*gga, from when u got dis kinda dumb mentality you aint seen life.

[video - click to view]

police dnt carry guns
 03-31-2012, 06:43 AM         #49
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jack was a informant, he was the first recruit of the HIP HOP police

Pac made a huge mistake running with him, it is what lead up to Pacs downfall. Jack was walking away from raping bi*ches and snitching and framing innocent men then he got mad cuz Pac implied that it was Jack who r*ped the bytch to a newpaper interviewer. Jack street cred suffered, so he asked Hench to round up some of the boys to rob Pac....You know Pac was walkin around like a african king with all that gold, so they lured him into the studio with the help of Stretch.

They wasnt suppose to shoot pac though, just beat him up, but the guns bust soon as Pac (who was trigger happy), reached for his burner...

Pac step father was americans most wanted, 3 of his uncles were americas most wanted, so noway was he finna get robbed by some ny thugs laying down...pac was no coward that is fo sho
 03-31-2012, 02:44 PM         #50
Cheesypoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HELLZWINTA202 said:
That rhymed
that rhymed as well
 6 years ago '09        #51
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,820 | Props total: 17878 17878
Clef had no choice in the matter...

Jack = Hatian
Clef = Hatian

Jack was Clef "street "muscle/protection

Clef say's no....Guess what would happen to him...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy