Are Haitian Jack & Jimmy Henchman Extorting Wyclef Jean?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
52 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
63 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,153 | Props total: 1423 1423
Do Yall Know Haitian Jack is Wyclef's Best Friend and They "Supposely" came over here on Boat Together?....

Extorted?.....I Doubt it....More like He Funded that n*gga
 6 years ago '11        #22
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 regularjoe said:
First off... I'm a firm believer in, if someone puts your wife, or your kids, or your family/friends life in immediate danger--you do what you need to do a.ssure their safety.

Outside of that.... taking someone's life, isn't like a movie or a rap song. I don't know you, nor am I trying to insult you, but I'm confident in saying, you have no idea how to pull a trigger and take someone's life. You're not a k!ller. I'll leave it at that.
Were all k!llers! Just different breaking points
 6 years ago '05        #23
hanis 
space
space
$1,294 | Props total: 1 1
find it hard to believe clef is broke or anywhere near broke, this is all really stupid and silly
 6 years ago '05        #24
e06874 10 heat pts10
space
space
$453 | Props total: 65 65
Lmfao
 blue dream said:
if i was president, i'd be elected on fridayyyy.
I'd get extorted on saturdayyyy.
Be bankrupt by sunday.

[pic - click to view]

if i was president...
 6 years ago '10        #25
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
 PLK187 said:
there's only one way out and its to strategize on how to take him out the game and leave no evidence.

tap they phone, make sure he don't tell no one he about to meet with you, you know.

then invite him somewhere and tell him you got his money so he can come pick up.

and you handle your business there lol. But don't leave evidence get rid of the evidence by any means necessary.
you live in a fantasy land
 6 years ago '11        #26
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,313 | Props total: 25134 25134
Man fu*kkkk haitian jack

snitch a.ss
 6 years ago '05        #27
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97 OP
space
space
space
$14,106 | Props total: 234 234
preacher used to extort the whole of harlem yet he never extorted the very top dudes.....

even alpo said ''if preacher tried to take 2 pennies from me, he'd have took 2 bullets''(and the preacher crew got tried for 48 murders)

frank mathews was the richest drug dealer in new york, the italian mob tried to extort him, he said if they ever touch his family he'd drive down little italy and shoot every Italian he sees

neither were extorted after that

and if you want references, go check these

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Grown Man Ish; 03-30-2012 at 02:57 PM..
 03-30-2012, 02:56 PM         #28
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nothing new here, nothing to see. Alot more people than Wyclef been paying these 2, and alot of them will continue paying the 2 of them or their partners
 6 years ago '05        #29
space
space
space
bx mods stay makin my threads hot topics, now i feel bad for clef

quit makin my threads hot topics man, i make that back alley sh*t this aint to be send to 9,000 people
 6 years ago '04        #30
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,871 | Props total: 17385 17385
ready that hatian Jack story....gotdam this guy knew everybody wtf...How the fu*k was he hanging with Stevie Wonder and Aretha Franklin?
 6 years ago '04        #31
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,608 | Props total: 1775 1775
 regularjoe said:
It's funny you get offended and try to prove your "toughness" online, "I've been thru more drama than you and ya pops combined". You don't know sh*t about me. Like I said, I told you flat out, "not trying to insult you", so... it wasn't necessary for you to get all in your feelings, but... you did anyway. Which says plenty.

It's cool though.... k!ller...
your insulting a n*gga by telling him what u "think" he is or is not. Now if he's a k!ller or not, you have no fu*kin clue, so i feel dat n*gga, dont talk like u know sh*t. And u got life fu*ked up homie, all it take is a bad situation in a bad environment to k!ll a n*gga, if u dont know dat, u dont know sh*t.
 6 years ago '10        #32
Account001 
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 179 179
yeah... i dont understand the extortion either. Like imma help my hood, but ill be damn if another man going to tell me i gotta pay him or else.
 03-30-2012, 04:55 PM         #33
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
clef a bum a.ss n*gga. on 106th and park with that small a.ss hoodie on in honor of trayvon. fu*k outta here clown a.ss n*gga...fake accent a.ss n*gga. fu*k clef.

lboogie was right to leave those fools behind
 6 years ago '07        #34
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,409 | Props total: 893 893
Most of these rappers is bi*chmade, so I can understand why a lot of these cats were getting extorted.. These dudes that were rolling their pockets probably knew damn near everything about the rappers they were extorting...family,close friends,all their business deals, their properties etc. There is also a difference when it comes to muscle...most these rappers keep hired security, who more than likely will not even catch a case for their employers, while these cats doing the extorting got the type of muscle that will drop anything in sight when given the word. It's easy for one to say they can't see how these dudes could just be getting extorted like that, but if you don't have "killers" in your circle and you don't have the intel on who your enemy is, where he lays his head, where his family make their moves etc...then you clearly at a disadvantage and more than likely will just be forced to give that man the chop he asking for. The sh*t happens in the streets all the time...it's the Law of the Jungle..."The strong have always prey upon the weak."

Last edited by fivetreyfour; 03-30-2012 at 05:52 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #35
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2177 2177
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
LOL

you right.. you dont know me... I aint one of these lil young a.ss kids on here runnin my mouth. and Im confident in sayin I been thru more drama than you and ya pops combined.

So you can go head wit all that other bullsh*t u talkin..

and yo avy
 6 years ago '08        #36
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
in the article it said he went up to 50 and his manager and basically extorted Governer out of him in the GRODT era.. i dont believe that sh*t for a second, especially since gov came out under fif a decade later

that whole article making him seem like a super hero, but who knows
 6 years ago '05        #37
space
space
space
i think the point some people are makin is, it aint about a strategic war, the point is

you better just fu*kin k!ll me before i give u sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #38
young_al 
space
space
$1,385 | Props total: 88 88
who wants to be a rapper when you can be a governor of your state that puts you in the mist of all the bullsh*t. All I remember from the 90's Pac stating that Haitian Jack working for the Feds. Then later we see Pac k!lled, and Haitian Jack still living. The fools getting used like pawns.

"n*gga dont believe that song that brother is wrong gangsters dont live that long"
 6 years ago '11        #39
GrindPOWER$ 390 heat pts390
space
space
$19,274 | Props total: 12543 12543
all of us don't know what we are capable of if we are place in certain situations...i am not no super gangsta but i am not a punk bi*ch neither so you don't know what i will or i won't do.
 03-30-2012, 08:30 PM         #40
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blue Dream said:
If I was President, I'd be elected on Fridayyyy.
I'd get extorted on Saturdayyyy.
Be Bankrupt by Sunday.

[pic - click to view]

If I was President...

Whoa........
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago