Are Haitian Jack & Jimmy Henchman Extorting Wyclef Jean?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
157 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
92 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #1
12990 pageviews
67 comments

Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,106 | Props total: 234 234
Are Haitian Jack & Jimmy Henchman Extorting Wyclef Jean?

HSK Exclusive - Haitian Jack and Jimmy Henchman have extorted Wyclef Jean to the brink of bankruptcy. Don’t believe me.. Ask Wyclef’s wife Claudinette.

Here’s what an insider had to say:

“Jimmy Henchman and Haitian Jack have both been extorting Wyclef for years. Jimmy’s in jail now, I’m sure Wyclef is happy about that. But Jack is still extorting him from the DR (Dominican Republic).

Clef is paying Haitian Jack $15,000 a show and Clef’s money ain’t right.

Wyclef is robbing everybody because he’s damn near broke. Clef ripped off the Yele Charity because he’s having money problems.

Claudinette is running around in New York and New Jersey with bad credit cards and bounced checks, it’s embarrassing.

The worst thing Clef did was rob Jerry Wonda. Now Wonda won’t f^ck with him at all”

Haitian Jack called me last year from the Dominican Republic talking Jamaican even though he’s Haitian -and guess what I did? I told that fake Nicca to go fu-k himself and hung up my phone. Don’t believe me.. Ask Jimmy Henchmen or Chuck Phillips.

[pic - click to view]

Haitian Jack and Jimmy Henchman Extorting Wyclef Jean

67 comments for "Are Haitian Jack & Jimmy Henchman Extorting Wyclef Jean?"

6 years ago '04        #2
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,717 | Props total: 11418 11418
the world would be a better place without these two..
 03-29-2012, 09:31 PM         #3
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Haitian Jack exiled...how is he extorting clef
 6 years ago '04        #4
xbossxplayax 
space
space
$4,215 | Props total: 1039 1039
he the type n*gga who thinks he got shot when he got hurt by a cut glass

so hes a good extortion target

its been known fact that clef been paying off the haitian one since pac was dissin the fugees
 03-29-2012, 10:14 PM         #5
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hatian Jack was a government informant once the feds used his a.ss they deported him

n*gga introduced Pac to Modonna, he also set up Pac with that chick who accused him of r*pe (hatian jack was the one who actually r*ped her, but he copped a plea and snitched on pac) he served no time.

Hatian Jack also pressed Jayz against a wall and ran his pockets

The guy was a bully, Pac and him was tight for a period, but during the r*pe case he turned on Pac and sent his boys to rob him, but Pac aint lay down like a bi*ch and reached for his burner and they shot'em up...Hench sent the boys as a favor to Jack...

Many songs from Biggies RD and LAD are infact stories he heard from Haitain Jack and Hench. Badboy was gettin fu*ked hard by them dudes in the early days, they was paying protection money to protect themsleves from the protection....if u gonna perform in NY u gotta pay Jack and Hench

Last edited by the synthesis; 03-29-2012 at 10:16 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #6
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,436 | Props total: 13095 13095
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
wowwwwwww I never in my life understood how someone could actually be pushed to the point of being extorted...
What's so outrageous about the thought? They could have tons of dirt on him, his family, threats to his him, his family, etc, etc.
 6 years ago '11        #7
DAT BOI TREY 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,399 | Props total: 5 5

some good info on jack rite there
 6 years ago '04        #8
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
I cant fathom havin another man sit there tell me Im goin to give him money... knowin he can die just as quick as i can...

I guess its just how I was brought up....
First off... I'm a firm believer in, if someone puts your wife, or your kids, or your family/friends life in immediate danger--you do what you need to do a.ssure their safety.

Outside of that.... taking someone's life, isn't like a movie or a rap song. I don't know you, nor am I trying to insult you, but I'm confident in saying, you have no idea how to pull a trigger and take someone's life. You're not a k!ller. I'll leave it at that.
 6 years ago '04        #9
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
LOL

you right.. you dont know me... I aint one of these lil young a.ss kids on here runnin my mouth. and Im confident in sayin I been thru more drama than you and ya pops combined.

So you can go head wit all that other bullsh*t u talkin..
It's funny you get offended and try to prove your "toughness" online, "I've been thru more drama than you and ya pops combined". You don't know sh*t about me. Like I said, I told you flat out, "not trying to insult you", so... it wasn't necessary for you to get all in your feelings, but... you did anyway. Which says plenty.

It's cool though.... k!ller...
 6 years ago '11        #10
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,186 | Props total: 480 480
bumbaclot
 6 years ago '04        #11
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
blah blah blah..

All I said was I cant understand the man gettin extorted then you go into some bullsh*t about "its not like a rap song or movie" like you some OG tryina check me...

fu*k outta here clown
Yeah, I checked you... that's exactly what I did. Because saying, "I don't know you", "I don't mean to insult you", and "if you're family is in danger, I understand doing what needs to be done...". That's really checking someone. I stated my opinion. That's message boards are for.

For a k!ller, you're awfully sensitive.
 03-30-2012, 10:08 AM         #12
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I understand that only a very few are built to be k!llers which differentiates the hunters and the hunted. However, money changes things. If you have enough money to get extorted, you have enough money to hire help. Stand for something or fall for anything.
 03-30-2012, 10:36 AM         #13
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
wowwwwwww I never in my life understood how someone could actually be pushed to the point of being extorted...
if u cant understand then u aint heavy in the game
 03-30-2012, 11:49 AM         #14
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
First off... I'm a firm believer in, if someone puts your wife, or your kids, or your family/friends life in immediate danger--you do what you need to do a.ssure their safety.

Outside of that.... taking someone's life, isn't like a movie or a rap song. I don't know you, nor am I trying to insult you, but I'm confident in saying, you have no idea how to pull a trigger and take someone's life. You're not a k!ller. I'll leave it at that.
you dont have to be a "killer" to protect your own i've never k!lled anyone but i would, like other dude said no one is untouchable, bullets will tear through anyone
 03-30-2012, 11:50 AM         #15
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Uhhhh...........yeah, when are they not extorting rappers? That's their hustle....
 6 years ago '06        #16
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,684 | Props total: 8632 8632
Damn I coulnt image being extorted. sh*ts crazy
 03-30-2012, 02:02 PM         #17
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For what he did to Pras and Lauren Hill he deserves it.
 6 years ago '06        #18
Bk's Finest 
space
space
space
$925 | Props total: 35 35
In other news... F*ck this dude.
 03-30-2012, 02:14 PM         #19
majormedicalboI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah haitian jack been extorting wyclef for years
 6 years ago '11        #20
Blue Dream 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,448 | Props total: 594 594
If I was President, I'd be elected on Fridayyyy.
I'd get extorted on Saturdayyyy.
Be Bankrupt by Sunday.

[pic - click to view]

If I was President...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy