KG has NO love for Timberwolves Organization (video)

most viewed right now
 182
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 131
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 108
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 76
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '10        #101
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,681 | Props total: 200 200
how do u have nothing positive to say about a franchise that paid you over 100 million dollars during your career? what a wanksta. 100 million dollars is pretty positive i'd say...
 6 years ago '08        #102
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$34,761 | Props total: 12224 12224
 chctynig2804 said:
Won that ring and became bi*ch-made
naw he was bi*ch-made before that just without the ring
 6 years ago '07        #103
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 banga said:
no offense taken. most people have a misconception about the twin cities until they spend time here. it is what it is though.
I know yall got some hoes out there

 Lamar Burton said:
Joe Smith is their fault. So yes, they did royally fu*k KG over. They paid him, but Minnesota is fu*king Minnesota. Their teams were 1 and done in the playoffs every year. Who wanted to come play for them? Their best chance was in the draft & dumbass McHale fu*ked that up by trying to pay extra loot to JOE fu*kING SMITH!
Man Joe Smith is not there fault...He bi*ch about not being a pf or center. They went out and got a pf. I used to be a big KG fan till I realized he was a bi*ch and Tim Duncan is the real GOAT PF of the 00's
 6 years ago '04        #104
facility651 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 192 192
i have zero problem with what KG said about the organization which he devoted everything to, you see what happens when they surrounded him with ballers him sprewell and cassel took the team to the Western Confrence finals and should have won if it wasn't for a few injuries he would of had a ring long ago.

they never made any great basketball moves to put talent around him when he was here either, his second year here we traded Ray Allen for Marbury (obviously didn't work out) traded for Terrell Brandon (couldn't stay healthy) Added Chauncey Billups and traded him away when he started balling and later became MVP.

KG still lives in minnesota in the offseason and frequents alot of places here he loves MN but hates Glen Taylor and Kevin McHale which i have zero problem with.
 6 years ago '10        #105
Lamar Burton 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$1,001 | Props total: 389 389
 KnicksLost said:
I know yall got some hoes out there



Man Joe Smith is not there fault...He bi*ch about not being a pf or center. They went out and got a pf. I used to be a big KG fan till I realized he was a bi*ch and Tim Duncan is the real GOAT PF of the 00's
You serious? The organization chose to pay him under the table not KG. That's Minny's fault. Minny is known for fu*king up. How can you defend them? Some of yall are letting your hate for KG blind you.
 6 years ago '07        #106
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Lamar Burton said:
You serious? The organization chose to pay him under the table not KG. That's Minny's fault. Minny is known for fu*king up. How can you defend them? Some of yall are letting your hate for KG blind you.
If your star that can play PF says he's not willing to play PF because he doesn't want that wear and tear on his body and they go out and do anything it takes to bring in a serviceable PF. Because lets be honest Minny is not a preferred destination for nba free agents unless there willing to break the bank. Who's fault is it??
 6 years ago '07        #107
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 Lamar Burton said:
Joe Smith is their fault. So yes, they did royally fu*k KG over. They paid him, but Minnesota is fu*king Minnesota. Their teams were 1 and done in the playoffs every year. Who wanted to come play for them? Their best chance was in the draft & dumbass McHale fu*ked that up by trying to pay extra loot to JOE fu*kING SMITH!
If anything, Marbury royally f*cked them over more than anyone. They drafted Ray Allen, but traded him for Marbury. Then Marbury bounced on them and changed their whole plan and outlook. This led to a lot of desperation, including trying to get Joe Smith. As far as the under the table money, every team does that sh*t. They just happened to get caught. Regardless, they did it with good intentions and to help KG.

On top of that consider this before you say that the organization royally f*cked him over...

There are 3 things he can say positive about "that organization":

1. They drafted him with the 5th pick in the draft.

- NOBODY, and I mean NOBODY was going to draft him in the Top 20, maybe even not in the first round or at all. The Wolves reached and chose him at #5 and that shocked everybody. That was when drafting out of high school wasn't very popular. 4 teams already passed on him and many more were going to. The Wolves didn't.

2. They made him the highest paid player in NBA history.
They gave him a Six-year, $126 million contract. He wasn't even the best player in the NBA. He wasn't even the best Power Forward in the NBA (Tim Duncan), yet they broke their whole bank on him. They were shooting themselves in the foot by giving that much money to player who doesn't even want to take the final shot in a game, but they still did it.

3. They brought in his friends.
Marbury, Billups, Troy Hudson, etc. were all his homies and he wanted them there, so they went out and got them.


Last edited by Bullseye; 03-30-2012 at 05:48 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #108
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,368 | Props total: 13039 13039
KG used to be my favorite player but--I don't like this "new" side of him that's been showing the past few years.
 6 years ago '07        #109
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
avatar space
space
$30,464 | Props total: 14914 14914
 facility651 said:
i have zero problem with what KG said about the organization which he devoted everything to, you see what happens when they surrounded him with ballers him sprewell and cassel took the team to the Western Confrence finals and should have won if it wasn't for a few injuries he would of had a ring long ago.

they never made any great basketball moves to put talent around him when he was here either, his second year here we traded Ray Allen for Marbury (obviously didn't work out) traded for Terrell Brandon (couldn't stay healthy) Added Chauncey Billups and traded him away when he started balling and later became MVP.

KG still lives in minnesota in the offseason and frequents alot of places here he loves MN but hates Glen Taylor and Kevin McHale which i have zero problem with.
fu*k kg took the fat contract got players to come to minny and aint win sh*t
 6 years ago '07        #110
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
avatar space
space
$30,464 | Props total: 14914 14914
oh and whats so funny about kg he wanted steph so minny traded ray allen for him and he ended up go to the celtics and won ship with ray allen

kg pus*y
 6 years ago '09        #111
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$21,083 | Props total: 1820 1820
Don't see anything wrong with what he said.
 6 years ago '04        #112
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,481 | Props total: 2713 2713
Truth is on the court
24 and 10 !
 6 years ago '04        #113
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,333 | Props total: 2752 2752
 Bullseye said:
If anything, Marbury royally f*cked them over more than anyone. They drafted Ray Allen, but traded him for Marbury. Then Marbury bounced on them and changed their whole plan and outlook. This led to a lot of desperation, including trying to get Joe Smith. As far as the under the table money, every team does that sh*t. They just happened to get caught. Regardless, they did it with good intentions and to help KG.

On top of that consider this before you say that the organization royally f*cked him over...

There are 3 things he can say positive about "that organization":

1. They drafted him with the 5th pick in the draft.

- NOBODY, and I mean NOBODY was going to draft him in the Top 20, maybe even not in the first round or at all. The Wolves reached and chose him at #5 and that shocked everybody. That was when drafting out of high school wasn't very popular. 4 teams already passed on him and many more were going to. The Wolves didn't.

2. They made him the highest paid player in NBA history.
They gave him a Six-year, $126 million contract. He wasn't even the best player in the NBA. He wasn't even the best Power Forward in the NBA (Tim Duncan), yet they broke their whole bank on him. They were shooting themselves in the foot by giving that much money to player who doesn't even want to take the final shot in a game, but they still did it.

3. They brought in his friends.
Marbury, Billups, Troy Hudson, etc. were all his homies and he wanted them there, so they went out and got them.
Did you forget after they traded him the owner trashed k.g.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy