KG has NO love for Timberwolves Organization (video)

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
92 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
70 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
122 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #81
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,403 | Props total: 677 677
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
don't see nothing wrong with that. franchise pretty much screwed him over. they were never a franchise willing to dip into the luxury to get him the right pieces and he could've left a lot earlier in his career but didn't out of 'loyalty'. he carried the wolves on his back.

kinda reminds me of my franchise but we're willing to spend but was just cursed by an extremely dumb gm and an incompetent front office. thank god for alex martins. change is coming.
this about cover.... /thread....

But if anything Spreewell fu*ked up that 04 TWolves squad when he let Kobe torch his a.ss in the conf finals then wanted 27 mil instead of the 21-24 mil they offered him

(note: the n*gga Spree ain't played a game since that 04 conf. finals)
and like Jamcn said, n*gga could have left before he signed that last deal he had in Minny but wasted an extra 4 years there struggling until 04 when they broke thru...
 6 years ago '10        #82
ADADthaLife 
space
space
space
$104 | Props total: 4 4
 USC said:
What a lil bi*ch Just spit in yall Wolves fans faces.
Kevin garnett has the worst personality in the NBA! He is cheap, fake, ignorate, disrespectful, and a loser. Never trust him! I've met him and he is a tal dousche bag
 6 years ago '10        #83
ADADthaLife 
space
space
space
$104 | Props total: 4 4
 USC said:
What a lil bi*ch Just spit in yall Wolves fans faces.
Kevin garnett has the worst personality in the NBA! He is cheap, fake, ignorate, disrespectful, and a loser. Never trust him! I've met him and he is a total dousche bag
 6 years ago '11        #84
SuL2K12 
space
space
$1,373 | Props total: 434 434
Why is he bi*ch made? Maybe that organization is a piece of sh*t.
You didn't spend years there like he did so how would you know.
And if that organization is so great when are the Twolves going to the playoffs and getting out of the first round????????????? Anytime soon.
At least he showed love to the fans and said Kevin Love is good but you want him to suck the entire organizations d!ck.
What happened to keeping it real.
Everytime a grown man keeps it real and you call him a bi*ch it means your bi*ch made stop crying.
 6 years ago '04        #85
akalimelazer 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$363 | Props total: 8 8
the guy is wearing a scarf and urkel glasses....

that aint the same grimey KG that was in Minnesota with Marbury
 6 years ago '04        #86
akalimelazer 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$363 | Props total: 8 8
the guy is wearing a scarf and urkel glasses....

that aint the same grimey KG that was in Minnesota with Marbury
 6 years ago '04        #87
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
Did y'all watch the video?

He gave the fans and the players love...sheesh

I hate the Celtics but damn.....
 6 years ago '08        #88
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
Dudes on here laughed when he called charlie Villanueva a cancer patient but he's bi*ch made for what he says about the wolves?
 6 years ago '07        #89
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,916 | Props total: 1802 1802
 beantown said:
He was an MVP level player for a decade there and they did absolutely nothing to surround him with anybody that was even close to his level of talent
You're wrong there. First of all, take into account that they made Garnett the highest paid player in NBA history, which left their bank account crippled as far as trying to sign other elite free agent talent. Also, two things that got them royally f*cked:

1. Joe Smith scandal

- After the 2000 season when they got caught trying to give Joe Smith extra money, they got 3.5 mil stripped from them, lost Joe Smith AND lost 3 FIRST ROUND draft picks! (2001, 2002 and 2004) This hurt them more then people realize. Those lost picks caused them to miss out on drafting: Pau Gasol, Tony Parker, Zach Randolph, Yao Ming, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire, Dwight Howard, and Luol Deng.

2. Marbury leaving because he wanted to become Starbury
- Garnett highly demanded them to draft Marbury and they did. They were the two most promising young stars and they were taking the NBA by storm. Their games complimented each other perfectly and they had the kind of chemistry on the court that Durant and Westbrook could only dream of having. Imagine the kind of players they would have attracted to come play with them. If Marbury had stayed, the Joe Smith scandal would have never happened or been necessary. But yeah, what could have been a dynasty ended too soon...

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Bullseye; 03-30-2012 at 06:54 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #90
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
 angusfooburger said:
Kg turned into a bi*ch years ago. I did like him until he got an ego.
^This... I think Pierce made him even more into a bi*ch.
 6 years ago '09        #91
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
I didnt listen cause im at work I kind dont blame any players for not respecting any franchises cuz they will let you go with the quickness when u get old. He should still kind of respect them tho because they could of traded this n*gga to a bum a.ss team instead. It's also his fault they could never get talent his contracts were rediculous and they had a beast squad the year he had sprewell cassel etc they just couldn't fu*k with the lakers.
 6 years ago '04        #92
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
kg is a retard that couldn't even pass hs
 6 years ago '04        #93
kb2602 
space
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 28 28
 SmoothTay said:

anthony peeler knocked his a.ss out

6 years ago '07        #94
PurpleKush 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,455 | Props total: 2224 2224
Dam why yall so hard on KG..MINN fu*ke this guy career up...they never did anything to help KG out, Sprewell lol Maubary lol.....fu*kem KG
 6 years ago '07        #95
PurpleKush 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,455 | Props total: 2224 2224
 Lamar Burton said:
What an ungrateful bastard. After all Minny did for KG during his stay. They surrounded him with such top notch big men as Joe Smith, Dean Garrett, Michael Oliwakandi, Erving Johnson and Rasho Nesterovich. Perennial all stars like Trenton Hassell, Anthony Peeler, Malik Sealy, Rashad McCants and Wally however the fu*k you spell his name. Not to mention him demanding that they trade Marbury so that he could be the only star. If Tim Duncan had that kind of talent around him, he'd have a ring for every one of his fingers. They didn't even need any of those 1st round picks they lost from trying to pay the much more talented PF Joe Smith under the table.
Man u gotta be on crack..all these guys freaking suck..Prennial all-stars lol u gotta be kidding me those guys freakin suck a$$..they never did anything to help KG.
 6 years ago '07        #96
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 PurpleKush said:
Dam why yall so hard on KG..MINN fu*ke this guy career up...they never did anything to help KG out, Sprewell lol Maubary lol.....fu*kem KG
cus hes a bi*ch....read my post on page 4. they bent over backwards for him
 6 years ago '10        #97
Lamar Burton 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,001 | Props total: 389 389
 PurpleKush said:
Man u gotta be on crack..all these guys freaking suck..Prennial all-stars lol u gotta be kidding me those guys freakin suck a$$..they never did anything to help KG.
sarcasm my n*gga... sarcasm
 6 years ago '10        #98
Lamar Burton 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,001 | Props total: 389 389
 Bullseye said:
You're wrong there. First of all, take into account that they made Garnett the highest paid player in NBA history, which left their bank account crippled as far as trying to sign other elite free agent talent. Also, two things that got them royally f*cked:

1. Joe Smith scandal

- After the 2000 season when they got caught trying to give Joe Smith extra money, they got 3.5 mil stripped from them, lost Joe Smith AND lost 3 FIRST ROUND draft picks! (2001, 2002 and 2004) This hurt them more then people realize. Those lost picks caused them to miss out on drafting: Pau Gasol, Tony Parker, Zach Randolph, Yao Ming, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire, Dwight Howard, and Luol Deng.

2. Marbury leaving because he wanted to become Starbury
- Garnett highly demanded them to draft Marbury and they did. They were the two most promising young stars and they were taking the NBA by storm. Their games complimented each other perfectly and they had the kind of chemistry on the court that Durant and Westbrook could only dream of having. Imagine the kind of players they would have attracted to come play with them. If Marbury had stayed, the Joe Smith scandal would have never happened or been necessary. But yeah, what could have been a dynasty ended too soon...

Joe Smith is their fault. So yes, they did royally fu*k KG over. They paid him, but Minnesota is fu*king Minnesota. Their teams were 1 and done in the playoffs every year. Who wanted to come play for them? Their best chance was in the draft & dumbass McHale fu*ked that up by trying to pay extra loot to JOE fu*kING SMITH!
 6 years ago '12        #99
Slam 2 Point Oh 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 510 510
 PurpleKush said:
Im a pothead myself so when i see people with a name like urs miss obvious and blatant sarcasm it makes me and n*ggas like me look bad...

I hate celtics KG but i fu*ked with Minny KG thats about it
 6 years ago '07        #100
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
110 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
29 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
115 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy