KG has NO love for Timberwolves Organization (video)

most viewed right now
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
103 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
85 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nas Calls Pusha T's New Album A Classic!
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This Melanin shawty married her sponsor and is now Rich
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #81
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
Dudes on here laughed when he called charlie Villanueva a cancer patient but he's bi*ch made for what he says about the wolves?
 6 years ago '07        #82
Bullseye 60 heat pts60
space
space
$9,099 | Props total: 2108 2108
 beantown said:
He was an MVP level player for a decade there and they did absolutely nothing to surround him with anybody that was even close to his level of talent
You're wrong there. First of all, take into account that they made Garnett the highest paid player in NBA history, which left their bank account crippled as far as trying to sign other elite free agent talent. Also, two things that got them royally f*cked:

1. Joe Smith scandal

- After the 2000 season when they got caught trying to give Joe Smith extra money, they got 3.5 mil stripped from them, lost Joe Smith AND lost 3 FIRST ROUND draft picks! (2001, 2002 and 2004) This hurt them more then people realize. Those lost picks caused them to miss out on drafting: Pau Gasol, Tony Parker, Zach Randolph, Yao Ming, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire, Dwight Howard, and Luol Deng.

2. Marbury leaving because he wanted to become Starbury
- Garnett highly demanded them to draft Marbury and they did. They were the two most promising young stars and they were taking the NBA by storm. Their games complimented each other perfectly and they had the kind of chemistry on the court that Durant and Westbrook could only dream of having. Imagine the kind of players they would have attracted to come play with them. If Marbury had stayed, the Joe Smith scandal would have never happened or been necessary. But yeah, what could have been a dynasty ended too soon...

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Bullseye; 03-30-2012 at 05:54 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #83
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 716 716
 angusfooburger said:
Kg turned into a bi*ch years ago. I did like him until he got an ego.
^This... I think Pierce made him even more into a bi*ch.
 6 years ago '09        #84
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,702 | Props total: 860 860
I didnt listen cause im at work I kind dont blame any players for not respecting any franchises cuz they will let you go with the quickness when u get old. He should still kind of respect them tho because they could of traded this n*gga to a bum a.ss team instead. It's also his fault they could never get talent his contracts were rediculous and they had a beast squad the year he had sprewell cassel etc they just couldn't fu*k with the lakers.
 6 years ago '04        #85
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
kg is a retard that couldn't even pass hs
 6 years ago '04        #86
kb2602 
space
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 28 28
 SmoothTay said:

anthony peeler knocked his a.ss out

6 years ago '07        #87
PurpleKush 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,004 | Props total: 3368 3368
Dam why yall so hard on KG..MINN fu*ke this guy career up...they never did anything to help KG out, Sprewell lol Maubary lol.....fu*kem KG
 6 years ago '07        #88
PurpleKush 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,004 | Props total: 3368 3368
 Lamar Burton said:
What an ungrateful bastard. After all Minny did for KG during his stay. They surrounded him with such top notch big men as Joe Smith, Dean Garrett, Michael Oliwakandi, Erving Johnson and Rasho Nesterovich. Perennial all stars like Trenton Hassell, Anthony Peeler, Malik Sealy, Rashad McCants and Wally however the fu*k you spell his name. Not to mention him demanding that they trade Marbury so that he could be the only star. If Tim Duncan had that kind of talent around him, he'd have a ring for every one of his fingers. They didn't even need any of those 1st round picks they lost from trying to pay the much more talented PF Joe Smith under the table.
Man u gotta be on crack..all these guys freaking suck..Prennial all-stars lol u gotta be kidding me those guys freakin suck a$$..they never did anything to help KG.
 6 years ago '07        #89
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,253 | Props total: 1637 1637
 PurpleKush said:
Dam why yall so hard on KG..MINN fu*ke this guy career up...they never did anything to help KG out, Sprewell lol Maubary lol.....fu*kem KG
cus hes a bi*ch....read my post on page 4. they bent over backwards for him
 6 years ago '10        #90
Lamar Burton 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,050 | Props total: 465 465
 PurpleKush said:
Man u gotta be on crack..all these guys freaking suck..Prennial all-stars lol u gotta be kidding me those guys freakin suck a$$..they never did anything to help KG.
sarcasm my n*gga... sarcasm
 6 years ago '10        #91
space
space
 Bullseye said:
You're wrong there. First of all, take into account that they made Garnett the highest paid player in NBA history, which left their bank account crippled as far as trying to sign other elite free agent talent. Also, two things that got them royally f*cked:

1. Joe Smith scandal

- After the 2000 season when they got caught trying to give Joe Smith extra money, they got 3.5 mil stripped from them, lost Joe Smith AND lost 3 FIRST ROUND draft picks! (2001, 2002 and 2004) This hurt them more then people realize. Those lost picks caused them to miss out on drafting: Pau Gasol, Tony Parker, Zach Randolph, Yao Ming, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire, Dwight Howard, and Luol Deng.

2. Marbury leaving because he wanted to become Starbury
- Garnett highly demanded them to draft Marbury and they did. They were the two most promising young stars and they were taking the NBA by storm. Their games complimented each other perfectly and they had the kind of chemistry on the court that Durant and Westbrook could only dream of having. Imagine the kind of players they would have attracted to come play with them. If Marbury had stayed, the Joe Smith scandal would have never happened or been necessary. But yeah, what could have been a dynasty ended too soon...

Joe Smith is their fault. So yes, they did royally fu*k KG over. They paid him, but Minnesota is fu*king Minnesota. Their teams were 1 and done in the playoffs every year. Who wanted to come play for them? Their best chance was in the draft & dumbass McHale fu*ked that up by trying to pay extra loot to JOE fu*kING SMITH!
 6 years ago '12        #92
Slam 2 Point Oh 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,073 | Props total: 551 551
 PurpleKush said:
Im a pothead myself so when i see people with a name like urs miss obvious and blatant sarcasm it makes me and n*ggas like me look bad...

I hate celtics KG but i fu*ked with Minny KG thats about it
 6 years ago '07        #93
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
 6 years ago '10        #94
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,706 | Props total: 236 236
how do u have nothing positive to say about a franchise that paid you over 100 million dollars during your career? what a wanksta. 100 million dollars is pretty positive i'd say...
 6 years ago '08        #95
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$35,886 | Props total: 15160 15160
 chctynig2804 said:
Won that ring and became bi*ch-made
naw he was bi*ch-made before that just without the ring
 6 years ago '07        #96
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 banga said:
no offense taken. most people have a misconception about the twin cities until they spend time here. it is what it is though.
I know yall got some hoes out there

Lamar Burton said:
Joe Smith is their fault. So yes, they did royally fu*k KG over. They paid him, but Minnesota is fu*king Minnesota. Their teams were 1 and done in the playoffs every year. Who wanted to come play for them? Their best chance was in the draft & dumbass McHale fu*ked that up by trying to pay extra loot to JOE fu*kING SMITH!
Man Joe Smith is not there fault...He bi*ch about not being a pf or center. They went out and got a pf. I used to be a big KG fan till I realized he was a bi*ch and Tim Duncan is the real GOAT PF of the 00's
 6 years ago '04        #97
facility651 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,780 | Props total: 192 192
i have zero problem with what KG said about the organization which he devoted everything to, you see what happens when they surrounded him with ballers him sprewell and cassel took the team to the Western Confrence finals and should have won if it wasn't for a few injuries he would of had a ring long ago.

they never made any great basketball moves to put talent around him when he was here either, his second year here we traded Ray Allen for Marbury (obviously didn't work out) traded for Terrell Brandon (couldn't stay healthy) Added Chauncey Billups and traded him away when he started balling and later became MVP.

KG still lives in minnesota in the offseason and frequents alot of places here he loves MN but hates Glen Taylor and Kevin McHale which i have zero problem with.
 6 years ago '10        #98
space
space
 KnicksLost said:
I know yall got some hoes out there

Man Joe Smith is not there fault...He bi*ch about not being a pf or center. They went out and got a pf. I used to be a big KG fan till I realized he was a bi*ch and Tim Duncan is the real GOAT PF of the 00's
You serious? The organization chose to pay him under the table not KG. That's Minny's fault. Minny is known for fu*king up. How can you defend them? Some of yall are letting your hate for KG blind you.
 6 years ago '07        #99
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 Lamar Burton said:
You serious? The organization chose to pay him under the table not KG. That's Minny's fault. Minny is known for fu*king up. How can you defend them? Some of yall are letting your hate for KG blind you.
If your star that can play PF says he's not willing to play PF because he doesn't want that wear and tear on his body and they go out and do anything it takes to bring in a serviceable PF. Because lets be honest Minny is not a preferred destination for nba free agents unless there willing to break the bank. Who's fault is it??
 6 years ago '07        #100
Bullseye 60 heat pts60
space
space
$9,099 | Props total: 2108 2108
 Lamar Burton said:
If anything, Marbury royally f*cked them over more than anyone. They drafted Ray Allen, but traded him for Marbury. Then Marbury bounced on them and changed their whole plan and outlook. This led to a lot of desperation, including trying to get Joe Smith. As far as the under the table money, every team does that sh*t. They just happened to get caught. Regardless, they did it with good intentions and to help KG.

On top of that consider this before you say that the organization royally f*cked him over...

There are 3 things he can say positive about "that organization":

1. They drafted him with the 5th pick in the draft.

- NOBODY, and I mean NOBODY was going to draft him in the Top 20, maybe even not in the first round or at all. The Wolves reached and chose him at #5 and that shocked everybody. That was when drafting out of high school wasn't very popular. 4 teams already passed on him and many more were going to. The Wolves didn't.

2. They made him the highest paid player in NBA history.
They gave him a Six-year, $126 million contract. He wasn't even the best player in the NBA. He wasn't even the best Power Forward in the NBA (Tim Duncan), yet they broke their whole bank on him. They were shooting themselves in the foot by giving that much money to player who doesn't even want to take the final shot in a game, but they still did it.

3. They brought in his friends.
Marbury, Billups, Troy Hudson, etc. were all his homies and he wanted them there, so they went out and got them.

Last edited by Bullseye; 03-30-2012 at 04:48 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
137 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
138 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
73 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
45 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
65 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Man hit dog with baseball bat because he ate his Whopper
114 comments
22 hours ago