KG has NO love for Timberwolves Organization (video)

most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #61
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
don't see nothing wrong with that. franchise pretty much screwed him over. they were never a franchise willing to dip into the luxury to get him the right pieces and he could've left a lot earlier in his career but didn't out of 'loyalty'. he carried the wolves on his back.

kinda reminds me of my franchise but we're willing to spend but was just cursed by an extremely dumb gm and an incompetent front office. thank god for alex martins. change is coming.
You obviously don't remember the wolves of the 90's. They tried everything...WHo the fu*k wants to play Minnesota (no offense banga)...They even tried to cheat the system and got caught with the whole Joe Smith fiasco. The death of Malik Sealy set them back as well...nobody wanted to play out there and the one other superstar that did got ran out of town by that fu*kboy KShe

Sticks said:
Glad somebody knows their history. He took paycuts just so Minnesota could build a squad around him, but he wanted that ring, badly.
my man u must of started watching the nba in the 00's cus that's far from the truth...They did all they could...its cold as sh*t out in Minnesota and these new stars are bi*ches
 6 years ago '07        #62
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 TriniSoldier said:
and on top of that if im not mistaken he said he had nothing ill to say of the true fans or the city, but spoke specifically of the organization and gave props to kevin. n*ggas be acting like females out here

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #63
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,523 | Props total: 9891 9891
I guess KG want his name in them Boston rafters
 6 years ago '06        #64
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,373 | Props total: 5654 5654
 KnicksLost said:
You obviously don't remember the wolves of the 90's. They tried everything...WHo the fu*k wants to play Minnesota (no offense banga)...They even tried to cheat the system and got caught with the whole Joe Smith fiasco. The death of Malik Sealy set them back as well...nobody wanted to play out there and the one other superstar that did got ran out of town by that fu*kboy KShe

my man u must of started watching the nba in the 00's cus that's far from the truth...They did all they could...its cold as sh*t out in Minnesota and these new stars are bi*ches
no offense taken. most people have a misconception about the twin cities until they spend time here. it is what it is though.
 6 years ago '12        #65
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900
Why does this dumb@ss go all out to make himself seem like a sociopath on & off the court ?
 6 years ago '07        #66
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,028 | Props total: 7531 7531
 elvisfreshly said:
we went to game 7 with first year rose bulls and game 7 with the magic and that was with ray

antoine was avg 20+ppg and like 8-9 rpg with no other players and we got an ECF leave which would have happen with pierce and garnett just how i see it playing out without ray

edit: 7 with hawks 7 with cavs 6 with pistons had wrong year
you cool but

6 years ago '11        #67
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 elvisfreshly said:
i mentioned the 09 teams in the 08 sorry i dont have perfect memory from 4 years ago
You clearly looked that sh*t up, and got the year wrong.
 6 years ago '10        #68
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,616 | Props total: 30598 30598

[video - click to view]

i expect this from GayG

kg is a fu*kin f*ggot

couldnt get that ring without two other greats

crying cuz he .500

anthony peeler knocked his a.ss out
 03-29-2012, 11:54 PM         #69
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 USC said:
What a lil bi*ch Just spit in yall Wolves fans faces.
actually no. he thanked the fans. he dissed the organization in the best way possible. even wolves fans diss the wolves. KG became a hero tonight.
 6 years ago '08        #70
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,317 | Props total: 13696 13696
Cats actually liked kg when he was on the twolves but dude got so c*cky after he joined the celtics he could never win it all n minny by himself tho
 6 years ago '10        #71
buckweedjones17 2 heat pts
space
space
$819 | Props total: 22 22
 6 years ago '11        #72
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
 maxnn said:
You clearly looked that sh*t up, and got the year wrong.
Yea clearly go look up the knicks last championship will take a while but ill make it easier go look up the last playoff win 01?
 6 years ago '10        #73
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,616 | Props total: 30598 30598
 elvisfreshly said:
Yea clearly go look up the knicks last championship will take a while but ill make it easier go look up the last playoff win 01?
Dude not even a knick fan . U Lost
 6 years ago '04        #74
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,490 | Props total: 2727 2727
so u guys give a sh*t about an org? he gave props to the fans and K. love
There´s obviously more to the story ... i expect a great game tonight
i predict 20 & 10
 6 years ago '06        #75
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
I respect the fact that he spoke his mind on the question. That's what the fans ask of the players and then when they do it there's people crying about it, but as far as KG goes he's a real dude and he's gonna speak his mind.

The Minnesota owner trashed him as he was walking out the door like a coward, even though KG gave them everything he had and they never surrounded him with any legitimate talent. He was an MVP level player for a decade there and they did absolutely nothing to surround him with anybody that was even close to his level of talent. He could've said worse but he chose not to.
 6 years ago '06        #76
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2

^I know bleacher report is a joke but what the owner said is something that was quoted a million times so it's a legitimate article. KG could've said a lot worse than what he said and he never had anything bad to say about the fans. I'm not 100% but I'm pretty sure that on a number of occasions the owner trashed KG, so much for the theory that owners are supposed to be above that type of thing. It was basically on a worse level than what happened with Lebron but KG got traded and Lebron was a free agent who had his own 1-hour special on ESPN so it drew more attention.
 6 years ago '09        #77
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,271 | Props total: 19377 19377
KG wasted his prime years on that sh*t Wolves squad
 6 years ago '05        #78
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
 thegoldenhero said:
KG wasted his prime years on that sh*t Wolves squad
for real, i think that simple fact..more than anything, is why KG is so pist off at that franchise....
 6 years ago '10        #79
Lamar Burton 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,001 | Props total: 389 389
What an ungrateful bastard. After all Minny did for KG during his stay. They surrounded him with such top notch big men as Joe Smith, Dean Garrett, Michael Oliwakandi, Erving Johnson and Rasho Nesterovich. Perennial all stars like Trenton Hassell, Anthony Peeler, Malik Sealy, Rashad McCants and Wally however the fu*k you spell his name. Not to mention him demanding that they trade Marbury so that he could be the only star. If Tim Duncan had that kind of talent around him, he'd have a ring for every one of his fingers. They didn't even need any of those 1st round picks they lost from trying to pay the much more talented PF Joe Smith under the table.
 03-30-2012, 02:46 AM         #80
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the T Wolves drafted you and made you a millionaire. stfu n*gga
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy