The Oklahoma City Thunder vs The Los Angeles Lakers (3.29.2012) 10:30PM EST TNT (Fishers Home Ed.)

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
21 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #581
imtheman718 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,075 | Props total: 515 515
These bi*ch a.ss laker fans. First they was saying the lost was because of Mike Browns rotations, now they got Westbrook in the HOF. FUk goin on out here
 03-30-2012, 12:29 AM         #582
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thegoldenhero said:
Westbrook stay shooting more shots than Durant this season tho even OKC stans call him Russell "tunnel vision" Westbrook mostly looking for his own shot all the time even when people are open Durant plays off ball but only has 1 less a.ssist.. plus you just mad Durant might win MVP over LBJ

what? n*gga I don't give a fu*k about a MVP...my dawg already got 2. I just want my n*gga to get a ring. n*ggas be hating on West when dude is just as important to the Thunder as KD....Durant has another top 5 scorer on his team so i don't see why he should be mvp
 6 years ago '04        #583
kb2602 
space
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 28 28
 thegoldenhero said:
Spurs, Mavs, and perhaps the Grizzlies are the only teams that can possibly beat OKC in a 7 game series been saying it for months...i think LA loses in the second round

i think okc would beat memphis in a series, but i wouldnt be shocked at all if the mavs or spurs beat them in a series, LA bench is what k!lls them, if they had just a lil more scoring help from their bench they would be better, but as it stands now the lakers are just a lil short, not much though
 6 years ago '12        #584
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
 imtheman718 said:
These bi*ch a.ss laker fans. First they was saying the lost was because of Mike Browns rotations, now they got Westbrook in the HOF. FUk goin on out here
Nobody said it was ALL his fault just a substantial reason along with poor defense, lack of rebounding and russell going off. We're not putting him at goat status tho. Now were mike brown's rotations and subs were solid? Why is it that laker haters are defending mike brown to bash the team or the fans? FOH with that. Explain how mike brown is free of any responsibility and we'll stop. Guess coaching doesn't matter at all anymore

6 years ago '09        #585
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,278 | Props total: 19435 19435
 Youngin19 said:
what? n*gga I don't give a fu*k about a MVP...my dawg already got 2. I just want my n*gga to get a ring. n*ggas be hating on West when dude is just as important to the Thunder as KD....Durant has another top 5 scorer on his team so i don't see why he should be mvp
Who should be the MVP then? LBJ has a top 5 player in the league in Wade and it didn't stop him from being number 1 in MVP for most of the season until he went on a slump.
 6 years ago '11        #586
space
space
 DontHateDaGreat said:
Nobody said it was ALL his fault just a substantial reason along with poor defense, lack of rebounding and russell going off. We're not putting him at goat status tho. Now were mike brown's rotations and subs were solid? Why is it that laker haters are defending mike brown to bash the team or the fans? FOH with that. Explain how mike brown is free of any responsibility and we'll stop. Guess coaching doesn't matter at all anymore

So your saying Kobe needs Phil?
 6 years ago '11        #587
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
Westbrook dropped 36 and sessions went 7/5 so much for top 3 pg
 6 years ago '12        #588
space
space
 imtheman718 said:
So your saying Kobe needs Phil?
I'm saying the LAKERS need:
a coach who isn't so offensively inept, and who has a history of being bad at in-game adjustments.(Phil would help but the roster isnt that great so he would have a few problems)
Play consistent defense
Consistent rebounding
Better bench
Feed Bynum more

nice trolling attempt tho
 6 years ago '06        #589
gathugga 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,222 | Props total: 686 686
Kevin McStale? They really need to stop encouraging Shaq with that sympathetic laughter at his corny jokes
 6 years ago '11        #590
space
space
 DontHateDaGreat said:
I'm saying the LAKERS need:
a coach who isn't so offensively inept, and who has a history of being bad at in-game adjustments.(Phil would help but the roster isnt that great so he would have a few problems)
Play consistent defense
Consistent rebounding
Better bench
Feed Bynum more

nice trolling attempt tho
What happen to Kobe tho?
 6 years ago '12        #591
space
space
 imtheman718 said:
What happen to Kobe tho?
took bad shots and should have fed bynum more. What happened to MJ on the wizards?
 6 years ago '11        #592
space
space
 DontHateDaGreat said:
took bad shots and should have fed bynum more. What happened to MJ on the wizards?
Kobe was on lock, thats what happen n*gga Them young boys fu*ked yall n*ggas up. So your saying Kobe now = MJ on the wizards.
 6 years ago '12        #593
space
space
 imtheman718 said:
Kobe was on lock, thats what happen n*gga Them young boys fu*ked yall n*ggas up. So your saying Kobe now = MJ on the wizards.
Nope matching troll for troll. I see you dodged it like it didn't happen tho nice. I think you care more about what kobe does instead of what the whole team does. You care about kobe than laker fans do . This the highlight of your day eh?
 6 years ago '11        #594
space
space
 DontHateDaGreat said:
Nope matching troll for troll. I see you dodged it like it didn't happen tho nice. I think you care more about what kobe does instead of what the whole team does. You care about kobe than laker fans do . This the highlight of your day eh?
kobe is the team d!ckhead
 6 years ago '04        #595
kb2602 
space
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 28 28
 #1nasfan said:
Russell is one of the best players in the League he often outscores KD.......

yeah westbrook had a good game tonight, but those will be the same jumpers he wil be shooting in a critical playoff game and missing, and then will keep shooting and shooting even though he bricking, and then mix in 6-7 turnovers, ill give him props for tonight but i think dude is gonna hurt them in a critical spot in the playoffs
 6 years ago '12        #596
space
space
 imtheman718 said:
kobe is the team d!ckhead
Right because players like Bynum, Gasol, Sessions, Artest etc etc don't exist?

Kobe made all the points, rebounds, a.ssists, steals, blocks and turnovers too right? You sound like a STAN right now dude.

I needed a laugh after this disappointing 2nd half. Preciate it
 6 years ago '08        #597
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
They just showed Amway Arena being demolished....sh*t looked similar to 9/11
 6 years ago '11        #598
space
space
all your excuses
mike brown rotations
poor defense
lack of rebounding
bad coaching
more bynum
kobe took bad shot
kobe=mj on the wizards
bi*ch a.ss laker fans
 6 years ago '08        #599
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,487 | Props total: 580 580
Lakers I don't know what happened. I was worried at first and all my Laker homies was sending me mad texts talking sh*t, but when the second half started oh how the tides turned lmao.

It'll be an interesting series if we see yall again, though. I'm personally hoping for the Clippers cause one of my boys been talking cash sh*t all year.
 6 years ago '05        #600
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
 imtheman718 said:
all your excuses
mike brown rotations
poor defense
lack of rebounding
bad coaching
more bynum
kobe took bad shot
kobe=mj on the wizards
bi*ch a.ss laker fans
except for the last one

how are any of those considered "excuses" ...those are all actual facts

stop it..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
38 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
194 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago