Mar 29 - George Zimmerman's Father Speaks Out On All The Hate His Son Is Getting

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
220 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
195 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-29-2012, 09:00 PM         #41
Conroy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sounds like alot of hate towards white people. isnt that stooping to the same low you accuse zimmerman of, doesnt that make you the same....
 03-29-2012, 09:09 PM         #42
Conroy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i didnt hear much outrage at this one

Seattle, Washington -- A teenager with black supremacist views shot and k!lled a white man at random in what police are calling a racially motivated incident, after he told his family "I'm going to k!ll all the white people" -- a statement he had made repeatedly in the past.
Police had arrested the black supremacist hours before the incident, but had let him go after mis-spelling his ignorant ghetto name and not finding the outstanding warrant for his arrest. The experience of arrest drove Samson Berhe, 18, over the edge, and three hours later he shot and k!lled Michael Robb, 46, as the man pulled up to a stop light.

Berhe had been in and out of a mental hospital three times in the weeks before the murder, but, despite his repeated statements that "I got to shoot a cop or shoot a white person, you know, before I leave this world," doctor's ruled he was not dangerous and released him.

Berhe referred to white people as "haters" and "****ing white people" and reportedly flexed his muscles and drooled when questioned by police, hours before the murder.

The incident highlights the failure of Jewish-dominated American society to control black racism or to treat the criminal tendencies of blacks against whites as a serious societal problem.
 6 years ago '11        #43
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 Ghost Writer said:
u heard wrong
Thought he was an altar boy
 6 years ago '10        #44
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,407 | Props total: 2275 2275
 Conroy said:

Seattle, Washington -- A teenager with black supremacist views shot and k!lled a white man at random in what police are calling a racially motivated incident, after he told his family "I'm going to k!ll all the white people" -- a statement he had made repeatedly in the past.
Police had arrested the black supremacist hours before the incident, but had let him go after mis-spelling his ignorant ghetto name and not finding the outstanding warrant for his arrest. The experience of arrest drove Samson Berhe, 18, over the edge, and three hours later he shot and k!lled Michael Robb, 46, as the man pulled up to a stop light.

Berhe had been in and out of a mental hospital three times in the weeks before the murder, but, despite his repeated statements that "I got to shoot a cop or shoot a white person, you know, before I leave this world," doctor's ruled he was not dangerous and released him.

Berhe referred to white people as "haters" and "****ing white people" and reportedly flexed his muscles and drooled when questioned by police, hours before the murder.

The incident highlights the failure of Jewish-dominated American society to control black racism or to treat the criminal tendencies of blacks against whites as a serious societal problem.

First I've heard of it. But this that's bolded, is hilarious.
 6 years ago '05        #45
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,873 | Props total: 8394 8394
 Conroy said:

this right here is all i needed to see and continues to to show the problem with our system. just like the police cover up of this case to the mental hospital letting a crazy man go
 6 years ago '07        #46
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,621 | Props total: 2468 2468
fu*k his dad
 6 years ago '04        #47
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,677 | Props total: 1296 1296
 dlettern said:
Him being Latino doesn't make him any less racist. As a Black Latino, I am very aware of the racist views many Latinos have against Black people. In some case, even worst than whites.

He's half Peruvian? Check out the pic below. Its called "El negro mama". Its a popular TV character in Peru. Its basically a local Peruvian in blackface. He is known as dumb, slow, lazy, and dangerous. Still think he couldn't have acted on behalf of his Latino side?

[pic - click to view]

...Ridiculous, pandering, and pathetic, to say the least.

Latinos/Hispanics, both with and without black ancestry, absolutely kill me doing sh!t like this to try to 'distance' themselves from blacks thinking that it'll curry favor with the whites they're trying to be like, who still don't & won't like them regardless. Just ask Sammy:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #48
caliwyld 
space
space
$59 | Props total: 17 17
George Zimmerman=death Penalty
 03-29-2012, 11:08 PM         #49
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You know what's funny? Hare Krishna is more right than you realize.

The media is running with this to bring race into the national narrative. Hundreds of sketchy cases like this happen all around the country, some even in your own back yard. It so happens that this one occurred in a swing state, in a state that has a questionable law allowing you to protect yourself and with people extremely sensitive to any narrative discussing gun violence.

Isn't it interesting that it took nearly a whole month for this to make it onto BX? about a week after Kony2012 ate itself? Or how the very moment the President made a statement that as I predicted, it would be used against him in a negative fashion.

We all know this is a classic example of a person getting let off for k!lling a black kid. The narrative and the outrage along with the gentle leak of information allowing the outrage to slowly be dragged out over multiple news cycles. Sounds about right to me.

What police station allows the leak of it's Closed Circuit Cameras and CONFIRMS it's authenticity?
 03-29-2012, 11:10 PM         #50
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also, people that think Latinos and Black people couldn't be racist toward each other don't know anything about Latin American history or haven't spent an extended period of time in New York or Southern California.
 6 years ago '10        #51
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 Hare Krishna said:
fixed

[pic - click to view]

it is appropriate :dancingcool:

EscoNore said:
Even if I don't agree with him...it's still his job as a parent to defend his son through thick and thin.
He can die with him as well

Michael_Moore said:
lol at him sitting down with FOX News....

He felt right @ home, O'Donnell would have roasted his a.ss alive

drumgangP said:
Hilarious how hes hiding behind a silhouette....If he was a judge then you should be able to find pictures, court videos, and so much other sh*t on him. Thats public information since he was a public figure
Thats the first thing I thought when I caught that this am. So we doing shadow interviews now? bi*ch we can look your a.ss up.
 03-29-2012, 11:24 PM         #52
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The most lucid individual on Lawrence O'Donnell's show was Jonathan Capehart. He noticed that supporters of George Zimmerman, especially his parents are using coded language in their support of George Zimmerman, code that is out to deflect blame and incite an equal amount of outage to the black civil rights groups that are trying to put George Zimmerman behind bars.
 03-29-2012, 11:32 PM         #53
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What district attorney doesn't want a conviction? That's what I keep asking myself.
 6 years ago '10        #54
space
space
 Obonga said:
zimmerman is a german last name.so hes probably a german
 Hare Krishna said:
:iagree:
AND THE MASSES ARE GOBBLING IT UP.

I'VE BEEN KEEN ON THE MEDIA & THE EstabLISHMENT FOR A WHILE NOW, FROM THEIR REPEATED ATTEMPTS TO DISCREDIT & DESTROY MY COUNTRY.
I agree. I posted numerous times that the media is working an angle. But to turn a blind eye to the coverup & fake token black friend doing interviews is self blinding. zimmerman should have been brought before a grand jury and then.........
 6 years ago '10        #55
space
space
 Obonga said:
zimmerman is a german last name.so hes probably a german
Be safe round there dude, I heard families been hauling a.ss from round there. sh*ts bout to pop off down there.
 6 years ago '04        #56
realkilla3 
space
space
$3,339 | Props total: 2506 2506
 ___d!ckHeaD___ said:
....kinda reminds me of when this white lady and white man were slaughtered at the woman's home. The accused man, a black guy, walked away scott free and all the blacks weren't bi*ching then, instead they looked up to the man as a hero. for those of you that didn't piece this together, i'm referring to OJ Simpson. I'm in no way saying Trayvon deserved to die, but i am sick of the race bs always being mentioned. where were you same loudmouths when nicole simpson & ron goldman were butchered? oh that's right, it's a different story because it was a black guy in question....

You do realize that that man was proven innocent by a group of his peers right?? This man hasn't been charged with anything even though its obvious that he shot the kid. Its a different story because of the fact that the police have obviously covered up a murder for a racist even though the man accused had no right to even own a gun seeing that he had a domestic violence charge. Either way innocent lives were lost no matter their race.
 6 years ago '04        #57
TheProtege9020 54 heat pts54
space
space
$5,484 | Props total: 872 872
 ___d!ckHeaD___ said:
....kinda reminds me of when this white lady and white man were slaughtered at the woman's home. The accused man, a black guy, walked away scott free and all the blacks weren't bi*ching then, instead they looked up to the man as a hero. for those of you that didn't piece this together, i'm referring to OJ Simpson. I'm in no way saying Trayvon deserved to die, but i am sick of the race bs always being mentioned. where were you same loudmouths when nicole simpson & ron goldman were butchered? oh that's right, it's a different story because it was a black guy in question....

Difference is OJ was arrested and had a trial. Zimmerman hasn't.

Stop trying to troll.
 6 years ago '04        #58
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,677 | Props total: 1296 1296
 ___d!ckHeaD___ said:
'...Kinda reminds me' of how whites will never forget the O.J. Simpson trial (And the fact that he [gasp!] had the nerve to not only fu*k, but marry and have kids with a white woman)

[video - click to view]

In other words, if you wanna start bringing up old racially-charged cases, then where were you same loudmouths when Emmitt Till, James Byrd, Medgar Evers, and so many other blacks, were butchered (And I'm not even mentioning the cases of regular blacks)? Oh that's right, it's a different story because it was a bunch of racist whites in question.

See how easily your racist, prattling bullsh!t can be turned around, Troll? In other words, fu*k outta here with that hypocritical, race-baiting bullsh!t...
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
42 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
218 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
56 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
322 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy