Mar 29 - George Zimmerman's Father Speaks Out On All The Hate His Son Is Getting

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
147 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-29-2012, 08:11 AM         #1
6146 pageviews
95 comments

Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mar 29 - George Zimmerman's Father Speaks Out On All The Hate His Son Is Getting

lol at him sitting down with FOX News....

[video - click to view]

95 comments for "Mar 29 - George Zimmerman's Father Speaks Out On All The Hate His Son Is Getting"

6 years ago '08        #2
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
His dad sounds like a typical old white southern male. I guess his momma must be the Mexican one.
 03-29-2012, 08:53 AM         #3
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he's mistaking "hate" for appropriate outrage...

just my 2 cents...
 6 years ago '08        #4
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 P. Dedos said:
hes not white tho look at this honky of a daddy
Yep, I live in Chicago which has the second highest Mexican population in the US behind Los Angeles and the second biggest Puerto Rican population in America behind New York City. My next door neighbor is Mexican, there are several Puerto Ricans on my block, two of my closest highschool friends were Puerto Rican, and I also live 5 minutes away from a predominantly Latino neighborhood and no Latino I know sound has a voice that sounds like this dude on the tape. He sounds like the typical white southerner.

Last edited by Chief Dee; 03-29-2012 at 09:02 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #5
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 172 172
Even if I don't agree with him...it's still his job as a parent to defend his son through thick and thin.
 03-29-2012, 09:16 AM         #6
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hare Krishna said:
fixed

the media randomly profiled,gunned down Trayvon & called him a ****?
 03-29-2012, 09:25 AM         #7
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hare Krishna said:
MEDIA WAS AFTER THE FACT, IF WHAT YOU SAID IS TRUE.

[pic - click to view]

ok it's become quite evident i'm dealing with an idiot....

moving along...
 6 years ago '07        #8
CadillacVyse 944 heat pts944
space
space
$27,675 | Props total: 16965 16965
I see Exoskeleton has started a new profile
 6 years ago '05        #9
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 Chief Dee said:
Yep, I live in Chicago which has the second highest Mexican population in the US behind Los Angeles and the second biggest Puerto Rican population in America behind New York City. My next door neighbor is Mexican, there are several Puerto Ricans on my block, two of my closest highschool friends were Puerto Rican, and I also live 5 minutes away from a predominantly Latino neighborhood and no Latino I krnow sound has a voice that sounds like this dude on the tape. He sounds like the typical white southerner.
Knowing something about the case might help.

This is Zimmermans dad... who is a white jew... George Zimmerman is hispanic.

And I have an asian friend... born in south korea... who sounds just like a white guy... so does that make him a white guy?
 6 years ago '11        #10
KingPAPO 44 heat pts44
space
space
$2,191 | Props total: 179 179
This is some bullsh*t b/c we saw the video of George Zimmerman looking so fresh and so clean.. now his nose was broken ?
 03-29-2012, 11:17 AM         #11
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hilarious how hes hiding behind a silhouette....If he was a judge then you should be able to find pictures, court videos, and so much other sh*t on him. Thats public information since he was a public figure
 6 years ago '08        #12
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
This guy is a fu*kin retard......

This sh*t is fabricated.....

You could hear the screaming but you couldn't hear him thread his fu*kin fat a.ss son?
 6 years ago '08        #13
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,475 | Props total: 571 571
I don't think we'll ever know the true story, but I do think the part about being on the phone with his girl was probably a lie if it was found out three weeks later. Why wouldn't they know this immediately?

It's hard to say who's screaming for help, because it does sound like a white boy but then a lot of black dudes sound like whiteb boys lol.

I still have a feeling Zimmerman was trying to be a cowboy and thats when sh*t took a wrong turn.

Last edited by d3athb4dishonor; 03-29-2012 at 12:57 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #14
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,475 | Props total: 571 571
 endoskeleton said:
If you can hear Trayvon screaming, why can't you hear those verbal threats? What a stupid question, obviously he would have screamed loud.
How do you know this exactly? Have you ever seen people f!ght? Most people when they f!ght they get angry and begin screaming.

So if Trayvon was in such a rage that he was pummeling this dude, why exactly wouldn't his threats be heard? I'm a.ssuming your going off the notion that he was whispering the threats incase he was being recorded, right?
 6 years ago '07        #15
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,891 | Props total: 1319 1319
 Hare Krishna said:
MANUFACTURED OUTRAGE.
KONY 2.0

CHANGE YOUR SN/AVY TO JESSE JACKSON/AL SHARPTON
This.
 6 years ago '09        #16
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,071 | Props total: 1120 1120
Damn this bi*ch said they've gotten thousands of death threats

Think about that for a second, THOUSANDS of people sent you sh*t saying they're gonna k!ll you

Zimmerman gonna be living under the city like a Ninja Turtle for awhile after this case is over
 03-29-2012, 02:30 PM         #17
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hare Krishna said:
GREAT INVESTIGATIVE WORK.
HIS MOM IS PERUVIAN.

HE ACTED ON BEHALF OF WHITE SOUTHERN THAT NIGHT THO...HUH?
:aloofandbored10:
Him being Latino doesn't make him any less racist. As a Black Latino, I am very aware of the racist views many Latinos have against Black people. In some case, even worst than whites.

He's half Peruvian? Check out the pic below. Its called "El negro mama". Its a popular TV character in Peru. Its basically a local Peruvian in blackface. He is known as dumb, slow, lazy, and dangerous. Still think he couldn't have acted on behalf of his Latino side?

[pic - click to view]

03-29-2012, 02:35 PM         #18
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 206 MrSonics said:
his dads a vet and an ex judge

really tho the hate for zimmerman is disgusting, its the florida police u should be blaming.. but everyone wants this to be a race war and sh*t.. if u shot n k!lled someone u would be happy like george that ur out and still free.. its all on the cops to put them cuffs on you.
Wait.......so the problem isn't the fact that some think its cool to hunt down Black kids? The real problem is incompetent cops? No, they go hand in hand. They are both just as equally to blame. Zimmerman for murder and the cops for letting him get away. You have a weird sense of accountability. I hope to never meet you in the real world.
 03-29-2012, 03:53 PM         #19
mayday20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlettern said:
Him being Latino doesn't make him any less racist. As a Black Latino, I am very aware of the racist views many Latinos have against Black people. In some case, even worst than whites.

He's half Peruvian? Check out the pic below. Its called "El negro mama". Its a popular TV character in Peru. Its basically a local Peruvian in blackface. He is known as dumb, slow, lazy, and dangerous. Still think he couldn't have acted on behalf of his Latino side?

[pic - click to view]

But no, let the BX panthers tell it that this is ALL white people's fault. Wanna know why? Because 98% of white people are racist and racism is a social construct created by Whites to uphold White supremacy.
 6 years ago '08        #20
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
$6,450 | Props total: 1678 1678
Just a question, can someone help me with this

Why did George Zimmerman's Attorney say "The One FACT we do know is he has a grass stain on the back of his shirt.

But if that's the case, why is there no blood stains from his bloody nose or from him shooting Martin on the front of his shirt. @11:30 mark

So which one is it, did he zimmerman have his jacket on in the altercation or off.

A) If he had his jacket on, how can he get a grass stain on the back of his SHIRT

B) If he had his jacket off, where's the blood from the bloody nose or the blood from Martin after shooting him

Clearly in the video there's no stains on the front of his shirt

can someone please explain this to me
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago