What Would You Do? Dad Rejects Daughter's Black Boyfriend!

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
44 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #161
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
I would be like bi*ch I'm yo daddy now. Come suck on daddy's black d!ck.
 6 years ago '06        #162
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,884 | Props total: 25665 25665
I agree blacks do tge same sh*t my auntdis redpected my girl when i brought her over one christmas i left and have never spoke to her again!!
 03-30-2012, 07:19 AM         #163
Trendsetter305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm never having a daughter and that's all
fuk that shiet for real
 03-30-2012, 07:30 AM         #164
sirjaybee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What a damn shame!!!! The same thing happened to me when I was in Idaho. The chick I was talking to didn't feel that it was a issue to tell her parents that I was black. At first it blew their tops off but over time they got over it. I hope white people are doing their homework because by 2050 the white race will be the minority.
 6 years ago '10        #165
SickaMorStyle 402 heat pts402
space
space
$3,994 | Props total: 1 1
The only "race" thats on this planet is the 'human race'. Hypothetically speaking, could take the skin off a man and women and with the nekkid eye not be able to tell them apart, let alone race...And if you can, your a trained professional or a sick mother fu*ker.

we all come from the same place or i mean we all share the same genes that have been traced back to Africa from Scientific Eve and scientific Adam..No matter what shad of skin, if you trace far enough back the whitest person will have dark in them or vice versa...Its proven..

Also we all have different color is based on migration of early humans from the origin(Africa) to other places on earth. you adapt to your surroundings.

racism is thought and learned..The people that teach it grow smaller and smaller with every generation., by the time im the age of that old lady i wonder how strong it will be.

Last edited by SickaMorStyle; 03-30-2012 at 07:34 AM..
 03-30-2012, 08:35 AM         #166
floacism 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Broseph Stalin said:
might've gotten a different reaction if he didn't have them cornrows
He could be dressed in a three piece suit. The reaction would have been exactly the same.
 6 years ago '05        #167
aKtIvItY! 
space
space
$1,031 | Props total: 0 0
Man this site is filled with hypocritical, dumb a.ss n*ggas.
 6 years ago '06        #168
Odin 
space
space
$977 | Props total: 44 44
Crazy how black people were reduced to the word 'That' by that lady
 03-30-2012, 08:50 AM         #169
floacism 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PradalSerey said:
You missed the dudes that got mad at the father?

All in all, what i would like to see is the same concept but reversed. do it in a primarily black neighbourhood...and have it with a black dad, black daugher, white boyfriend...lets see what happens, im pretty sure we'll have the same results if not possibly more vocal
Nope

[video - click to view]

03-30-2012, 09:06 AM         #170
floacism 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 majestic75 said:
So what? Why's anyone surprised? There are black girls that would've done the same thing to the white girl. Racism is a part of American culture. It will NEVER die.
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
I notice a lot of posters in here are downplaying that and going straight for the fu*k that white bi*ch, white people are all racists.

fu*king ignorant a.ss people on here
Yes, God forbid we direct our disdain to the white racists that are in the video.

Nice try, by the way

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #171
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,083 | Props total: 1820 1820
 FeedTheBeast said:
Its due in part that most white men lust over black women so they understand the attraction. But hell what man thats not an extremist discriminates against pus*y??!!

But the old lady is stuck in the Jim Crow era. She uses the word "colored" then goes on to say its about the kids to try and save face. Then the bi*ch said its OK for mexicans to fukk white people. bi*ch that would be "race mixing" also.

Dude who stood up and confronted the dad is bout it bout it!!! He said he was raised that way and learned different from life experience. He must have encountered some black person along the way that made him realize that you have good and bad people and its not determined by your race.

I was a young militant hardcore fukk whitey kind of dude back in my teens until this happened..........

I was 17 years old and my car ran out of gas on the highway. I was bout 5 miles either way from the next exit. I got a gas can out of the trunk. I kept it there becuz my meter was fukked and I was terrible with keeping up with how much I had and how far I had driven. So I start walking wit my gas can. Im young black, I had cornrows and I was wearing a black Tee and camo fatigue pants with some beat up Timbos looking real thuggish. This white couple pull over in a minivan like 50 yards ahead of me. I thought they were having car trouble. As I get closer the driver a white guy gets out and says "Hey buddy is that your car down the road?? Are you out of gas?? Hop in and I will take you to the gas station." Im like WHOA!!!!

So I get in and his wife is riding shotgun. They have a little girl that was about 4-5 yrs old and a little infant in a car seat. They took me to get the gas, drove me back to my car and waited for me to get it crunk back up. I tried to give dude some money for his trouble but he woudnt take it.Dude was so cool that I felt like I had to put him on game. I was dude you shouldnt be picking up strangers especially wit yo fam in the car. He said he didnt pick up a stranger he saw a young man that needed help and that we are all brothers and God's children. That sh*t had a HUGE impact on the way I feel about racism now that Im older and more mature. I remember every detail bout that story........it changed me.
 6 years ago '10        #172
edgacev 
space
space
$107 | Props total: 11 11
 Little Dice said:
this show is amazing

your avy is amazing .. sheeesh!
 03-30-2012, 09:44 AM         #173
Green Bay Nation 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Powerful subject right here mainly because of my situation

My baby mama is white and i been with her for the longest. We got 3 kids and i love her to death. I dont give two fu*ks about any dude or women who thinks otherwise that our relationship should be going on. I stay in raleigh which is pretty diverse but you can catch the once in a while racist type guy who i stumbled upon on. Me and my girl where walking downtown just trying to enjoy the day and there is this white dude behind me with his girl. He says something like thats fu*king weird, which i let slide acting like i didnt hear him, and then he said lets just hope they dont have kids. My girl had to hold me back cause i was ready to light his a.ss up but People need to grow the fu*k up.

Even my own people harassed me. I was at foot locker with my girl and this group of dudes was laughing and pointing in our direction. Once i heard the "house n*gga" term come out of one they mouth i had to leave before i busted one of they a.sses in the store.

Ima house n*gga even tho i grew up in all black neighborhood, didnt even speak to a white person til i got to college which was in NC cause i grew up in the Bronx my whole fu*king life. I get to unc and meet who today is my baby mama and i never regret being with her. So when i hear that stupid ideology that if your with a white girl and your black, "you hate your race" I love my race to the death. Just because my preference for women is different dont mean i hate my damn race. If i could i would move my a.ss back to the bronx where i use to stay but i know my girl couldnt handle the harrasement because we get it down here in north carolina.

You do have the good people out there too like a old lady who said we looked beautiful together. I didnt know if she was serious or not but it kinda felt good.

Just my 2 cents
 6 years ago '10        #174
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,869 | Props total: 20874 20874
 newmember11 said:
Powerful subject right here mainly because of my situation

My baby mama is white and i been with her for the longest. We got 3 kids and i love her to death. I dont give two fu*ks about any dude or women who thinks otherwise that our relationship should be going on. I stay in raleigh which is pretty diverse but you can catch the once in a while racist type guy who i stumbled upon on. Me and my girl where walking downtown just trying to enjoy the day and there is this white dude behind me with his girl. He says something like thats fu*king weird, which i let slide acting like i didnt hear him, and then he said lets just hope they dont have kids. My girl had to hold me back cause i was ready to light his a.ss up but People need to grow the fu*k up.

Even my own people harassed me. I was at foot locker with my girl and this group of dudes was laughing and pointing in our direction. Once i heard the "house n*gga" term come out of one they mouth i had to leave before i busted one of they a.sses in the store.

Ima house n*gga even tho i grew up in all black neighborhood, didnt even speak to a white person til i got to college which was in NC cause i grew up in the Bronx my whole fu*king life. I get to unc and meet who today is my baby mama and i never regret being with her. So when i hear that stupid ideology that if your with a white girl and your black, "you hate your race" I love my race to the death. Just because my preference for women is different dont mean i hate my damn race. If i could i would move my a.ss back to the bronx where i use to stay but i know my girl couldnt handle the harrasement because we get it down here in north carolina.

You do have the good people out there too like a old lady who said we looked beautiful together. I didnt know if she was serious or not but it kinda felt good.

Just my 2 cents

Beautiful post.

Edit:

floacism said:
Yes, God forbid we direct our disdain to the white racists that are in the video.

Nice try, by the way

So basically you're saying because those people are racist it makes it okay for you to be racist as well.

fu*king clown a.ss mofu*ka.

This is the exact sh*t I was talking about. You got people going around with this f!ght fire with fire mentality that isn't gonna help change sh*t. Our ancestors didn't die for this bullsh*t to continue. If you're gonna be a black panther on the internet at least do it on a site not owned by a white man.

Last edited by Agentzer0oo0; 03-30-2012 at 09:55 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #175
Convict 5 heat pts
space
space
$383 | Props total: 0 0
cant people have preferences?
 6 years ago '09        #176
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:

It's to the point where I'm not surprised, angry or hurt about it. I'm just whatever towards it. In order for us to continue to progress we have to keep going through things like this. A majority of white folks give the stink-eye whenever they see a interracial couple...........but so do black folks. I remember in the last decade alone so many black parents, black brothers & sistas would just give you that look if they saw you with a white female

This continues to happen in America & we shouldn't be too shocked about it. Most of the racism is coming from old geezers who had mothers & fathers that were racist, and in some cases these old geezers are passing along their racism onto their daughters and sons. And when I say old geezers I don't mean just white people I'm talking about blacks to.

This forum is the prime example of hypocritical a.ss posters calling bloody mary on racism yet they're the first to scream cracka, cracka.
I like the level of discussion in here. No name calling or race trolling. Just some good points being made.
 6 years ago '09        #177
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
 floacism said:
Why would you choose "that"?
That sh*t pissed me off. She couldn't even refer to the man as a "him". Just "that" like it was that disgusting and appalling.
 6 years ago '09        #178
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
 omglolwtfbbq said:
The one with bike thieves is crazy.

White guy sawing thru a chain/lock on a bike chained to a sign post.. Some people ask if it's his bike, he says no, no one does anything.

Black guy doing the same thing, lotta people instantly stop him and call cops.

White girl does it, and people offer to help

Wow

Has this been posted yet?
 6 years ago '04        #179
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
 DaDirtiest said:
Is it cool to be proud to be white?
Without sounding racist no...

Black power isn't racist, right...

White power sure is, right...

backwards a.ss society
 03-30-2012, 10:53 AM         #180
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Russ369 said:
Without sounding racist no...

Black power isn't racist, right...

White power sure is, right...

backwards a.ss society
Black Power never hung white folks from trees, and it damn sure doesn't treat white people as if they are inferior.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
34 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
70 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
93 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
92 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
241 comments
2 days ago