What Would You Do? Dad Rejects Daughter's Black Boyfriend!

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #121
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,062 | Props total: 1090 1090
I think racism primarily lives in the south, but even here it's not as bad as people think it is. It's mainly older people pushing their mid 60s and 70s that has a problem with interracial dating or minorities in 2012 and I simply blame that on how they were raised and the generation they were raised in. Most middle-age people, especially working class, like that one guy who stood up for the black dude in the video don't believe in that sh*t anymore and I guarantee you his children don't either. I don't think racism is dying but it's fading every generation.

Last edited by Zaosyn; 03-29-2012 at 08:50 PM..
 03-29-2012, 08:53 PM         #122
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Little Dice said:
this show is amazing
your avy is amazing.

oh yea, this show too.
 03-29-2012, 08:57 PM         #123
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not surprised at all.
 03-29-2012, 09:13 PM         #124
reese0809 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mikey c said:
20 seconds in and I hear "colored people".

"It made me cry to think a pretty girl like her would pick something like that."
[pic - click to view]

That old lady racist as fu*k. There has to be some strong hate there to make her wanna cry.
THIS. wow i'm speechless...thats so fu*ked up. and this bi*ch is really crying
 6 years ago '07        #125
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
The one with bike thieves is crazy.

White guy sawing thru a chain/lock on a bike chained to a sign post.. Some people ask if it's his bike, he says no, no one does anything.

Black guy doing the same thing, lotta people instantly stop him and call cops.

White girl does it, and people offer to help

6 years ago '09        #126
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,653 | Props total: 13106 13106
that sh*t is ridiculous yo. Old ppl stuck in the 30s and sh*t
 6 years ago '05        #127
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,070 | Props total: 4212 4212
 skeetmcghee said:
@ that old white lady giving Mexicans a pass. like if Lil' Puppet from the barrio wanted to marry her granddaughter she would be cool with it.

shout to white dude in the aero shirt though
 6 years ago '09        #128
shawndx 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$470 | Props total: 233 233
men on point, women were corrupt...
 6 years ago '09        #129
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,366 | Props total: 17443 17443
It's Crazy what we have to go through just because our skin color is different :sad5:

i applaud dude in the aero shirt he judged him as a Individual/Human being ad not as a Colored person
we need more folks like him in this world :applause:
 6 years ago '10        #130
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,863 | Props total: 13637 13637
@ her crying
racists love to play victim when they're put on front street and embarrased

FeedTheBeast said:
Its due in part that most white men lust over black women so they understand the attraction. But hell what man thats not an extremist discriminates against pus*y??!!

But the old lady is stuck in the Jim Crow era. She uses the word "colored" then goes on to say its about the kids to try and save face. Then the bi*ch said its OK for mexicans to fukk white people. bi*ch that would be "race mixing" also.

Dude who stood up and confronted the dad is bout it bout it!!! He said he was raised that way and learned different from life experience. He must have encountered some black person along the way that made him realize that you have good and bad people and its not determined by your race.

I was a young militant hardcore fukk whitey kind of dude back in my teens until this happened..........

I was 17 years old and my car ran out of gas on the highway. I was bout 5 miles either way from the next exit. I got a gas can out of the trunk. I kept it there becuz my meter was fukked and I was terrible with keeping up with how much I had and how far I had driven. So I start walking wit my gas can. Im young black, I had cornrows and I was wearing a black Tee and camo fatigue pants with some beat up Timbos looking real thuggish. This white couple pull over in a minivan like 50 yards ahead of me. I thought they were having car trouble. As I get closer the driver a white guy gets out and says "Hey buddy is that your car down the road?? Are you out of gas?? Hop in and I will take you to the gas station." Im like WHOA!!!!

So I get in and his wife is riding shotgun. They have a little girl that was about 4-5 yrs old and a little infant in a car seat. They took me to get the gas, drove me back to my car and waited for me to get it crunk back up. I tried to give dude some money for his trouble but he woudnt take it.Dude was so cool that I felt like I had to put him on game. I was dude you shouldnt be picking up strangers especially wit yo fam in the car. He said he didnt pick up a stranger he saw a young man that needed help and that we are all brothers and God's children. That sh*t had a HUGE impact on the way I feel about racism now that Im older and more mature. I remember every detail bout that story........it changed me.
THis right here is proof that all whites are not devils, and I know this to be true myself. But when white ppl take up for fellow whites that ARE devils or play the safe side when it's a racial issue instead of standing up for whats RIGHT thats when the generalization occurs.
 6 years ago '06        #131
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 949 949
powerful but i am very tired of these racist fu*ks
 6 years ago '04        #132
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 2469 2469

6 years ago '10        #133
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
that house negro was appropriately named carlton

the fu*k he doing hugging up that old racist hag for? I bet she didn't even want him touching her

but yeah thats how alot of non-black people think of black people

young, old, white, hispanic, asian, etc its like they feel we are animals or something

there's members on this site and even in this thread that think this way and they are not even aware that its an ignorant and backwards mentality
 6 years ago '11        #134
panelas 31 heat pts31
space
space
$778 | Props total: 2 2
wow great video

shame the elderly woman grew up with such a sh*tty view
 03-29-2012, 10:27 PM         #135
PradalSerey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sandman said:
Real good video, just goes to show you that no matter what some white people will never accept blacks.. And it's a real shame cause not every black person is a thug or hoodlum... But the fact that our skin is darker some people are not willing to over look that fact... Even when u heard the young man speak he was polite, and like he said no matter what he was gonna shake her hand & give her a hug because that's the type of person he is.. Kudos to him
You missed the dudes that got mad at the father?

Deniro732 said:
racist a.ss muthafu*kas try to save grace when they realize it's a hidden camera segment ..fu*k them and fu*k that black dude for even talking to a racist piece of sh*t like those two women
Yeah, fu*k the black dude for potentially showing the white women that he was a sensible and logical human being and possibly altering their judgement towards black people, fu*k HIM!....

ddash said:
SMH White people.
I swear alot of them need to be exterminated.

Once again I say that I dont know why white people hate/hated black people.Where is the hate coming from on their end?

The sad part is you know that they still teach it to their kids and their kids pass it to their kids.

I laugh when white people wonder why black people dont like them,claim racism is dead or say they dont think racism is a big deal.
Now I dont hate black people in any shape form or fashion, however i definetly must say...I DO hate people like you who wish for white people to be exterminated.

lifeundthescope said:
Not surprised at all.
of course your not, and i know that the genius that is lifeunderthescope will disregard all the useless information about the whites who werent racist and retain only the one bi*ch who was as evidence to prove white people are devils at a later date.

All in all, what i would like to see is the same concept but reversed. do it in a primarily black neighbourhood...and have it with a black dad, black daugher, white boyfriend...lets see what happens, im pretty sure we'll have the same results if not possibly more vocal
 03-29-2012, 10:34 PM         #136
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i came across this problem recently with my girl. smh
 6 years ago '10        #137
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
once again, certain members are more upset with the comments from black people than the actual disgusting remarks from the women in the video

just like in the trayvon threads where zimmerman gets the benefit of the doubt but golly gee look at all these hateful ignorant racist blacks on bx they need a stern talking to for showing their frustration of being treated as second class citizens in america
 6 years ago '07        #138
Avon_Barksdale 4340 heat pts4340
space
space
$42,380 | Props total: 55671 55671
 ddash said:
SMH White people.
I swear alot of them need to be exterminated.

Once again I say that I dont know why white people hate/hated black people.Where is the hate coming from on their end?

The sad part is you know that they still teach it to their kids and their kids pass it to their kids.

I laugh when white people wonder why black people dont like them,claim racism is dead or say they dont think racism is a big deal.
Most of the hate is coming from Obama being in office if you ask me.
 6 years ago '04        #139
Bossalinie 
space
space
$4,756 | Props total: 41 41
this is one of the best shows on tv

it shows the best and worst of people.. always gets me emotional on how people respond
 03-29-2012, 10:50 PM         #140
VigilanteSeason 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is the problem with marriage these days... these backwards fu*king parents and relatives with their biased and bullsh*t views which should have no value but for some retarded reason hold great significance..... ah fu*k sake I'm dreading getting marrried..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy