What Would You Do? Dad Rejects Daughter's Black Boyfriend!

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #101
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,496 | Props total: 14823 14823
lmao at the old white guy that jumped up and threw the "i've heard just about as much of this sh*t im gonna hear"

but that old guy with the racist old woman was embarrassed as fu*k about what she was sayin lol
 6 years ago '06        #102
bobdigi 
space
space
space
$849 | Props total: 14 14
Edit: gonna finish watching first.....

Last edited by bobdigi; 03-29-2012 at 05:52 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #103
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
This show is always a great watch
 03-29-2012, 05:49 PM         #104
DiverseComplex 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bi*ch said mexicans are white. GTFO. THIS sh*t PISSED ME OFF.... Stank pus*y bi*ch... and what the fu*k is up with her wig?
 6 years ago '04        #105
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,569 | Props total: 2429 2429
Yeah this show is pretty cool. I've seen it a couple times...but damn I can't even comment on this right now
 6 years ago '11        #106
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 HYFR said:
He didn't correct her because he was waiting to hear her full opinion.

And he said "Well I'm Mexican, so would I be okay?"

He clearly understood the situation.

Do you really think a white washed mexican would do this show?

Use your head.
 6 years ago '04        #107
TNWTMP 
space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 13 13
Mexican people are white?

"Colored"?

I see the human race still has a loooong way to go...
 6 years ago '06        #108
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,920 | Props total: 25877 25877
The thing i'll start with first is with the guy from the beginning

1.He was brought up that whites go together and blacks go together but he said i learned through experience which means, I got some black pus*y and i said fu*k what my daddy said

2. The white lady who didn't have a husband at the table yes she's racist as fu*k idc she can eat a d!ck she even said ''i was brought up this way''

3. The second lady with her husband at the table i honestly don't feel she's racist, does she have racist views hell yes but i don't think she hates blacks she said i don't have any issues with black people i just don't want whites with blacks ''i don't even know why it's just something from back then'' i can understand that her racist a.ss father and mother brought her up like that and now she's opposed to interracial relationships and she doesn't even know why as stated in the video. John even said it's a new era she said i know i was just raised like this and started crying. Maybe she is racist but i just got the feeling she was all confused and fu*ked up because her parents raised her like that and not because she actually had hatred for blacks...

4. Her husband styled on her lol ''if they are in love it doesn't matter their is NOTHING you can do'' and put his hands over the seat like shut your mouth bi*ch''

This is just one of the stories my grandma told me she use to work in the cotton fields for some white guy and his family and they were not racist one bit but since this was way back when in the early 40's when one of his buddys came over if he would have to ask for something he would do it very stern almost rude but when they would leave he cried and asked for forgiveness because he said he didn't wanna be that way but since he was a cop those n*ggas would k!ll a white person and go after family if they befriended a black persons he had to put on a act but he never hit her or anything like that. He raised his kids to love black people as well and always told them when they got older it wouldn't be like this...

Bottom line is not all people are racist and even of they were brought up like that it can be broken..

My girls dad seemed a little funny about me and my girl dating at first but once he got to know me and i talked to him like a man and put it all out there we are cool as heck now he calls me his son that made a n*gga feel good inside

Last edited by Yung Dilla; 03-29-2012 at 06:09 PM..
 03-29-2012, 06:07 PM         #109
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MALIS said:
I do not agree cuz iv seen young racist a.ss ppl, all they are gonna do is pass it down to their kids and so on...so i dont think it will ever stop
the difference is that young racists will still be in a different environment. In days gone by you could inherent racism from your family, but so did everyone else

in 2012 it's significantly different. Even if your own parents are racist, your friends aren't, society isn't, etc.

So gradually racism WILL disappear. Go back a few hundreds years, i bet people would think slavery would last forever. Has it? No.

Today somebody raised racist will be confronted and challenged all through their life, in most cases. Except for exceptionally backwards towns racism is dying, rapidly. Look at the dude who confronted the fake Dad, he was a racist, but he changed. Racism is LEARNED behaviour, and it can be unlearned with rational arguments.

racism is some sh*t that's going to be consigned to the history books, it might be bleak now but look how far society has come in 50 years. Put money on the fact in another 100 years there will be nearly no racists
 6 years ago '11        #110
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,251 | Props total: 1286 1286
 carltouss619 said:
now i know why mexicans/ hispanic ten to kiss up to white people. they are told that they are okay
not me man.. As being hispanic/native myself, I tend to see both sides of the spectrum.. Not saying I know what it's like to be black or white, Mexicans are still looked at as a minority and we get hated on by both whites and blacks sharing the same perception.

Personally, I think we in the same boat in America. I've been called Black by some Whites, called White by some Mexicans, Black people see me as Mexican, and Asians sometimes think I'm Asian, thinking I'm Filipino or some sh*t. "You more asian than I am". Lol.
 6 years ago '11        #111
Broseph Stalin 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,189 | Props total: 5043 5043
might've gotten a different reaction if he didn't have them cornrows
 6 years ago '10        #112
Dalinkwent 
space
space
$402 | Props total: 7 7
 LOpacino said:
Oh so thats why Sanford PD is covering for George Zimmerman, they treating him like a white man. He's a uncle tom hispanic. I grew up mixed black and white and we are the only race of people who are not racist. We can't be, who are we going to hate half of our selfs.

Watching this video made me think of all the sh*t my parents had to go thru having me , and they went thru it over 25 years ago when more people were closed minded.
im wit ya thats why i laugh at sh*t when it turns to race because what can i do im both
 6 years ago '10        #113
pgblueprint123 1 heat pts
space
space
$166 | Props total: 2 2
 chizz said:
YOU know its sad but true, and I am hispanic myself. If you would bring a white person to meet a hispanic family he would be welcomed with open arms compared to a black person . Which I find stupid seeing as how may hispanics have some african decent also.

Not SOME All the First Womans Bones were discovered in Africa over 3 Million years ago
 6 years ago '04        #114
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,975 | Props total: 3473 3473
SMH White people.
I swear alot of them need to be exterminated.

Once again I say that I dont know why white people hate/hated black people.Where is the hate coming from on their end?

The sad part is you know that they still teach it to their kids and their kids pass it to their kids.

I laugh when white people wonder why black people dont like them,claim racism is dead or say they dont think racism is a big deal.

Last edited by ddash; 03-29-2012 at 06:31 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #115
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,423 | Props total: 6274 6274
love this show tho

[video - click to view]

coleworld
 03-29-2012, 06:40 PM         #116
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:
now i know why mexicans/ hispanics tend to kiss up to white people. they are told that they are okay
No they don't. People who think like that look at ALL brown people the same.

Everything she said to him was a fu*kin backtrack. She was embarrassed her private conversation was caught on camera.
 6 years ago '07        #117
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
LOL at everyone trying to deny how cultural hispanics can be very racist. I do not even have to go deep. Just turn on telemundo or univision. Watch the novelas , stop fronting and keep it real.
 6 years ago '06        #118
Panasonic 82 heat pts82
space
space
$5,678 | Props total: 1465 1465
bookmarked
 6 years ago '04        #119
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,569 | Props total: 2429 2429
 Trill Livin said:
love this show tho

coleworld
That dude played the douchebag role perfectly
 03-29-2012, 08:34 PM         #120
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:
LOL at everyone trying to deny how cultural hispanics can be very racist. I do not even have to go deep. Just turn on telemundo or univision. Watch the novelas , stop fronting and keep it real.
Racists come from all races dumbfu*k.

Yo always state something bout hispanics. ALWAYS!, dont even try to deny it.

Why so much hostility? angry/jealous??

This n*gga bringing up unvision and sh*t

n*gga look at BET, a whole fu*king Network of sh*t, hate, greed, ignorance etc.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy