What Would You Do? Dad Rejects Daughter's Black Boyfriend!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
174 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #81
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,835 | Props total: 9156 9156
this is why bx kids fiend over white women on the net. u got no chance with them in the real world
 6 years ago '05        #82
K.B. 
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
can't even say i am surprised or mad about this sh*t. its a shame that race is still a big issue but not much u can do when people are just set in their ways like that. sh*t i went through a situation like that so i guess im not too shocked after watching that vid.
 6 years ago '04        #83
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1909 1909
 chizz said:
YOU know its sad but true, and I am hispanic myself. If you would bring a white person to meet a hispanic family he would be welcomed with open arms compared to a black person . Which I find stupid seeing as how may hispanics have some african decent also.
Sad but true.
 03-29-2012, 05:08 PM         #84
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya'll hatin on the bad ones what about the good ones that stuck up for them? That holds no credit in your eyes? if they did that with 100 white people and 10 were racist you guys would still be like fu*k them crackers, burn white devils burn.... i mean cmon not everybody is racist wtf wrong with you fu*ks
 6 years ago '05        #85
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25144 25144
@ The Two Dudes At The Start....

Im Not Shock At The Old White bi*ches. I Been Told The Same When I Use To Date Acouple White Chicks. It Is What It Is....Date Who You Like,No Matter The Race.
 6 years ago '08        #86
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,161 | Props total: 3206 3206
All white bi*ches wanna feel the pipe in their stomach, jus read my sig....
 6 years ago '04        #87
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,292 | Props total: 3892 3892
I guess in thier time they didn't have the internet, much less sites like "blacksonblondes" or any of the cuckold sites

Pharrell Williams voice: "Hotdammmmmmmmmnnnnnnn! It's a new day!!!"
 6 years ago '11        #88
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
that old white lady parents probably had slaves that's why she think like that
 6 years ago '11        #89
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
thats why i love fu*kin with white bi*ches cuz i kno they parents hate a n*gga
 6 years ago '04        #90
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 Mathematic said:
its an emotional thing. think about that for a sec...that sh*t is deep rooted. and its passed from generation to generation.

yup

I've always said that racism will eventually die down when all the baby boomers have all passed away.

It's still too early... the civil rights movements was just some 50 years ago. Not too long ago all colored people had to ride in the back of the bus. The whites of that era that grew up under the influence of their elders who instill in them that colored people are inferior are still alive to this day.

As the media, the country and everything moves forward and puts in the mind of people that everybody is equal, this problem will decrease in the next 30 years or so. I mean look at gay people for instance. Back in the 80s and 90s it would be crazy for a gay person to come out the closet, it was a taboo, unless you lived in San Francisco. Nowadays, the media can't put enough gay-oriented things on TV. Look at this year's fashion; I walk into American Eagle and all they have for the spring are colored deep v-necks with pink and yellow stripes, skinny jeans and overall super feminine looks that make you think if you're in the right section of the store.
 6 years ago '04        #91
MALIS 
space
space
space
$2,789 | Props total: 1712 1712
 Cap Peeler said:
yup

I've always said that racism will eventually die down when all the baby boomers have all passed away.

It's still too early... the civil rights movements was just some 50 years ago. Not too long ago all colored people had to ride in the back of the bus. The whites of that era that grew up under the influence of their elders who instill in them that colored people are inferior are still alive to this day.

As the media, the country and everything moves forward and puts in the mind of people that everybody is equal, this problem will decrease in the next 30 years or so. I mean look at gay people for instance. Back in the 80s and 90s it would be crazy for a gay person to come out the closet, it was a taboo, unless you lived in San Francisco. Nowadays, the media can't put enough gay-oriented things on TV. Look at this year's fashion; I walk into American Eagle and all they have for the spring are colored deep v-necks with pink and yellow stripes, skinny jeans and overall super feminine looks that make you think if you're in the right section of the store.
I do not agree cuz iv seen young racist a.ss ppl, all they are gonna do is pass it down to their kids and so on...so i dont think it will ever stop
 6 years ago '10        #92
Cabillanaire oO 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,717 | Props total: 12 12
Crying won't help you old lady
 6 years ago '11        #93
lgill3 
space
space
$124 | Props total: 0 0
im not even black. and im sayin F*** that old a.ss white lady
 6 years ago '08        #94
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,275 | Props total: 8678 8678
Really good show, seen a few episodes of it. Haven't seen this vid before though, props!
 6 years ago '09        #95
LLCOOLFERN 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,231 | Props total: 624 624
We could choose to f!ght with our fists, but i choose to f!ght with my mind. If people choose to be ignorant, sucks for them. The best things in this world are influenced by different types of people. I dont care if they choose to live in their dull rhythmless lives.
 6 years ago '08        #96
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
lol his name is Carlton, I don't know any white Carltons.
 6 years ago '05        #97
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,083 | Props total: 6981 6981
i actually thought the reporter dude been Asian not Mexican
 6 years ago '11        #98
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
Y'all should see the episode with the boy that had aids people thought they could get aids from being touched
 6 years ago '05        #99
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
that old a.ss white lady know she aint got no black friends...i dont know how everybody thinks this day n age....but really i truly dont give a fu*k what color you are or what ya race is n i really mean that....i might crack jokes on other races but that's all it is jokes.....if i fu*k with ya i fu*k with ya period, ive met d!ckheads of all races n gained homeboys from a group of races....you cool to me im cool to you. simple.

i do see where that white lady comin from, bein as old school as she is though. look what she grew up in.
 6 years ago '05        #100
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
sh*t is stupid to judge people as human beings off what they look like. unless you a female but it is what it is....lucky for me i was born bein me
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
I'm taking that one-way flight to London
16 comments
1 day ago