What Would You Do? Dad Rejects Daughter's Black Boyfriend!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
70 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
[ICE][COLD] 
space
space
$861 | Props total: 0 0
Funniest part is when they made racist comments and then followed them by "i have plenty of colored friends" ...I was like "prove it"
 6 years ago '04        #42
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
That was some deep sh*t in the video and like dude said earlier more surprising that the women had more of a problem than the men. When i was younger thas all i dated was white chicks...still do... but idk how many times i heard oh u cant meet my parents, sh*t fu*ks you up as a kid but helps you mature faster in life knowing that everybody out here doesnt like you or want to be ur friend. But once they actually meet you and get to kno you is when they start saying you arent like the other ones.
 6 years ago '11        #43
GrindPOWER$ 391 heat pts391
space
space
$19,308 | Props total: 12691 12691
she trying to be all good and nice when she see the cameras you racist old bird...all the white folks on boxden i am not against white folks but some of y'all are just the same way and shout out to the dude who stood up for the black guy i thought he was going to hit the dude playing the dad
 6 years ago '05        #44
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,426 | Props total: 4772 4772
 Mathematic said:
heres the thing. its being reported that it wasn't the Sanford PD who fu*ked up(eventhough they kinda did)...it was the district attorney who said there wasn't enough evidence...the police wanted to charge him...but for what ever reason, the DA shot it down..sh*t just doesn't add up. The DA should be answering some of these questions...
Zimmerman's father is a judge...probably doing favors...

he also shouldn't even have had a concealed gun because of his two domestic violence arrests, his dad took care of that also...
 6 years ago '10        #45
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,758 | Props total: 166 166
Such a complicated issue race is

Don't even know where to start half the time...It's so embedded in society
 6 years ago '10        #46
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
fu*k racists.
 6 years ago '04        #47
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,670 | Props total: 524 524
"I have black friends" is always a sign that you're racist. Even if you weren't, you're saying it's OK to say racist things or be prejudice because they're your friends. I wouldn't call my white friends crackers. Old bi*ch needs to be updated.
 6 years ago '05        #48
jayman4 
space
space
space
$290 | Props total: 0 0
 Little Dice said:
this show is amazing
The video is deep...those brea$ts in your avy are AMAZING!!
 6 years ago '10        #49
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21194 21194

It's to the point where I'm not surprised, angry or hurt about it. I'm just whatever towards it. In order for us to continue to progress we have to keep going through things like this. A majority of white folks give the stink-eye whenever they see a interracial couple...........but so do black folks. I remember in the last decade alone so many black parents, black brothers & sistas would just give you that look if they saw you with a white female

This continues to happen in America & we shouldn't be too shocked about it. Most of the racism is coming from old geezers who had mothers & fathers that were racist, and in some cases these old geezers are passing along their racism onto their daughters and sons. And when I say old geezers I don't mean just white people I'm talking about blacks to.

This forum is the prime example of hypocritical a.ss posters calling bloody mary on racism yet they're the first to scream cracka, cracka.
 6 years ago '11        #50
j3rz 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,979 | Props total: 877 877
id spit on that old bi*ch
 6 years ago '05        #51
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
most white chicks that get with black guys are trashy wh0ore that only do it cause they THINK black guys have bigger d!cks....keyword is THINK.
 03-29-2012, 03:32 PM         #52
Ayena 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've noticed a lot of people complaining about the racist remarks, but did anyone hear what was said at the end by the black guy? "I believe in people, no matter what she thought I want her to know that I was still going to shake her and and give her a hug".

That's the message. Just because someone hates you for who you are, or where you are from does not mean the proper way to handle the situation is to do the same in return. Sometime or someday that racist will open his eyes and realize that they were in the wrong, but adding on to it is not the solution.
 03-29-2012, 03:35 PM         #53
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 the407problem said:
most white chicks that get with black guys are trashy wh0ore that only do it cause they THINK black guys have bigger d!cks....keyword is THINK.
shut up
 6 years ago '09        #54
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,276 | Props total: 19433 19433
dumb a.ss ignorant people

edit: what is this show called lol

Last edited by thegoldenhero; 03-29-2012 at 03:45 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #55
LLCOOLFERN 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,231 | Props total: 624 624
Racism exists in every culture. Even amongst your own race. I am a darker mexican and i hear mexicans call me mayate until i say "que dijiste(what did you say)". Then they will call you negro(pronounced neh-gro). All i can dois be thankful that i have a growth mindset and not a fixed mindset. People will think what they think.You can prove people right, or you can prove them wrong.
 6 years ago '10        #56
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21194 21194
 Ayena said:
I've noticed a lot of people complaining about the racist remarks, but did anyone hear what was said at the end by the black guy? "I believe in people, no matter what she thought I want her to know that I was still going to shake her and and give her a hug".

That's the message. Just because someone hates you for who you are, or where you are from does not mean the proper way to handle the situation is to do the same in return. Sometime or someday that racist will open his eyes and realize that they were in the wrong, but adding on to it is not the solution.
THISSSS!!!!!!!!

I been trying to preach that on here as well but you know how BX is
 6 years ago '04        #57
dubious76 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,578 | Props total: 100 100
 Little Dice said:
this show is amazing
YOUR AVY IS AMAZING.
 6 years ago '10        #58
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
 Ayena said:

Thats when you should get offended and educate them on black culture and black history

Ayena said:

sh*t dont hardly ever work.
thats the same "nice guy" thought process that simps have... "Nice guys" finish last

Last edited by Account001; 03-29-2012 at 04:00 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #59
rec1989 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,543 | Props total: 19 19
@ carlton
 6 years ago '09        #60
rexplosive 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$960 | Props total: 271 271
The guy who stood up for him melted my heart, its good to see that, the old ladies were cringe worthy

I'm hoping in the next 50 year it'll all be done with especially with chinese/indians mating with everything
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
83 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
54 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy