What Would You Do? Dad Rejects Daughter's Black Boyfriend!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #21
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,357 | Props total: 15991 15991
of course she has black friends
 03-29-2012, 01:37 PM         #22
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ROFLSTOMP said:
People picking up on the generation issue, but nobody noticed that the only people with issues were women and the men were all fine with it - even the old man married to the crazy racist c*nt was fine with it? You would think it would be the opposite and that men would be protective over "their" women.

Maybe just shows that women are more emotional where as men prefer to act on reason, maybe also shows something about men being less likely to fall to peer pressure. Maybe it shows nothing. Was just an observation and surprised nobody picked up on that rather than the generation gap issue

If you asked most people who would be most upset about that type of relationship a lot of people would guess white men
not actually though. Cause if youre black and ever dated a Puerto Rican woman you know that spanish mothers HATE n*ggas! lol Sh*t, some of them b*tches have black husbands! lol But spanish people just as bad as white people with their disdain for blacks though.

i meant to add "not just white women". my bad.

Last edited by ManWithoutFear!; 03-29-2012 at 01:44 PM..
 03-29-2012, 01:38 PM         #23
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Damagegadget said:
of course she has black friends
White racists have the most black friends. Even in towns without black people living in them, you will find that the racist people "have black friends"
 6 years ago '07        #24
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,313 | Props total: 8562 8562
 ROFLSTOMP said:
People picking up on the generation issue, but nobody noticed that the only people with issues were women and the men were all fine with it - even the old man married to the crazy racist c*nt was fine with it? You would think it would be the opposite and that men would be protective over "their" women.

Maybe just shows that women are more emotional where as men prefer to act on reason, maybe also shows something about men being less likely to fall to peer pressure. Maybe it shows nothing. Was just an observation and surprised nobody picked up on that rather than the generation gap issue

If you asked most people who would be most upset about that type of relationship a lot of people would guess white men
Its due in part that most white men lust over black women so they understand the attraction. But hell what man thats not an extremist discriminates against pus*y??!!

But the old lady is stuck in the Jim Crow era. She uses the word "colored" then goes on to say its about the kids to try and save face. Then the bi*ch said its OK for mexicans to fukk white people. bi*ch that would be "race mixing" also.

Dude who stood up and confronted the dad is bout it bout it!!! He said he was raised that way and learned different from life experience. He must have encountered some black person along the way that made him realize that you have good and bad people and its not determined by your race.

I was a young militant hardcore fukk whitey kind of dude back in my teens until this happened..........

I was 17 years old and my car ran out of gas on the highway. I was bout 5 miles either way from the next exit. I got a gas can out of the trunk. I kept it there becuz my meter was fukked and I was terrible with keeping up with how much I had and how far I had driven. So I start walking wit my gas can. Im young black, I had cornrows and I was wearing a black Tee and camo fatigue pants with some beat up Timbos looking real thuggish. This white couple pull over in a minivan like 50 yards ahead of me. I thought they were having car trouble. As I get closer the driver a white guy gets out and says "Hey buddy is that your car down the road?? Are you out of gas?? Hop in and I will take you to the gas station." Im like WHOA!!!!

So I get in and his wife is riding shotgun. They have a little girl that was about 4-5 yrs old and a little infant in a car seat. They took me to get the gas, drove me back to my car and waited for me to get it crunk back up. I tried to give dude some money for his trouble but he woudnt take it.Dude was so cool that I felt like I had to put him on game. I was dude you shouldnt be picking up strangers especially wit yo fam in the car. He said he didnt pick up a stranger he saw a young man that needed help and that we are all brothers and God's children. That sh*t had a HUGE impact on the way I feel about racism now that Im older and more mature. I remember every detail bout that story........it changed me.
 03-29-2012, 02:22 PM         #25
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"i got a lot of black friends" the old lady says
 6 years ago '04        #26
warbux04 
space
space
$737 | Props total: 182 182
:cool-smiley-009: whats more surprising is that people still have to get the ok from the parents and grandparents, wtf.
 6 years ago '04        #27
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,361 | Props total: 6374 6374

i only had a problem with somebody's parents like that once. and her parents were mexican
...but did his name really have to be carlton though
 6 years ago '04        #28
warbux04 
space
space
$737 | Props total: 182 182
and is this in utah............. :cool-smiley-009:.. no wonder thread closed.
 6 years ago '04        #29
sandman 
space
space
$810 | Props total: 7 7
Real good video, just goes to show you that no matter what some white people will never accept blacks.. And it's a real shame cause not every black person is a thug or hoodlum... But the fact that our skin is darker some people are not willing to over look that fact... Even when u heard the young man speak he was polite, and like he said no matter what he was gonna shake her hand & give her a hug because that's the type of person he is.. Kudos to him
 6 years ago '04        #30
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,110 | Props total: 1150 1150
that sh*t cray
 6 years ago '08        #31
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,072 | Props total: 12264 12264
 Supa Mario 910 said:
White people have a mental stranglehold on the entire world.
not true at all. White people are hated just as much as others. things are the way they are in america because other races are not as hated by white people as blacks are.

but just wait..................

Arabs and mexicans are the new ******s............. even if they haven't realized it yet
 6 years ago '04        #32
sandman 
space
space
$810 | Props total: 7 7
i got a cousin who is going through this same thing right now. His girl is from nicaragua and her grandmother stays with her. My cousin doesn't even go to her house anymore because of the hate from her grandmother.. Her grandmother said that he was no good, that he was gonna take all her money and leave her.. :disdain2: When my cousin told me this all i could do is Hell they almost broke up because of her grandmother cause she would not stand up to her.. Damn shame old people are so stuck in their ways, it's fu*kin unbelievable...
 6 years ago '06        #33
Convict 5 heat pts
space
space
$383 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #34
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,321 | Props total: 1109 1109
seems like a lot of people forget American slavery.... keep it in the family? sh*t Carlton might be a part of the family
 6 years ago '08        #35
561king 92 heat pts92
space
space
$630 | Props total: 291 291
death to that old white bi*ch.
 6 years ago '04        #36
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
Use to smash a Hispanic chick in high school. She was Hell bent on me never meeting her parents. It was some good pus*y while it lasted though
 6 years ago '04        #37
MALIS 
space
space
space
$2,775 | Props total: 1706 1706
this sh*t is sad and i have to deal with stuff like this every day, living in a racist a.ss town in arkansas...never fails the first thing that come out a racist mouth "i have black friends"....SMFH

hell black people are hated by alot of a races just because they are black...white, indian. mexican and the list goes on

Last edited by MALIS; 03-29-2012 at 02:58 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #38
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,407 | Props total: 6227 6227
this sh*t is disgusting .................
i have alot to say bout this bullsh*t and cant relay it in one message

Last edited by Trill Livin; 03-29-2012 at 02:56 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #39
MADIA 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
 23codez said:

Can't watch the vid now, hope it's good tho.
then dont comment..
 6 years ago '12        #40
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900
 chizz said:
YOU know its sad but true, and I am hispanic myself. If you would bring a white person to meet a hispanic family he would be welcomed with open arms compared to a black person . Which I find stupid seeing as how may hispanics have some african decent also.
Someone put me into perspective with this. Why is it that Puerto Ricans are different than other hispanics in that they're more accepting to African Americans ? Is it a history thing ? I always wondered about it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
25 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago