What Would You Do? Dad Rejects Daughter's Black Boyfriend!

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #181
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,894 | Props total: 1132 1132
not gonna lie i got a little choked up when the dude stood up
 6 years ago '10        #182
TiestoFriendly 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,363 | Props total: 14 14
 FeedTheBeast said:
Its due in part that most white men lust over black women so they understand the attraction. But hell what man thats not an extremist discriminates against pus*y??!!

But the old lady is stuck in the Jim Crow era. She uses the word "colored" then goes on to say its about the kids to try and save face. Then the bi*ch said its OK for mexicans to fukk white people. bi*ch that would be "race mixing" also.

Dude who stood up and confronted the dad is bout it bout it!!! He said he was raised that way and learned different from life experience. He must have encountered some black person along the way that made him realize that you have good and bad people and its not determined by your race.

I was a young militant hardcore fukk whitey kind of dude back in my teens until this happened..........

I was 17 years old and my car ran out of gas on the highway. I was bout 5 miles either way from the next exit. I got a gas can out of the trunk. I kept it there becuz my meter was fukked and I was terrible with keeping up with how much I had and how far I had driven. So I start walking wit my gas can. Im young black, I had cornrows and I was wearing a black Tee and camo fatigue pants with some beat up Timbos looking real thuggish. This white couple pull over in a minivan like 50 yards ahead of me. I thought they were having car trouble. As I get closer the driver a white guy gets out and says "Hey buddy is that your car down the road?? Are you out of gas?? Hop in and I will take you to the gas station." Im like WHOA!!!!

So I get in and his wife is riding shotgun. They have a little girl that was about 4-5 yrs old and a little infant in a car seat. They took me to get the gas, drove me back to my car and waited for me to get it crunk back up. I tried to give dude some money for his trouble but he woudnt take it.Dude was so cool that I felt like I had to put him on game. I was dude you shouldnt be picking up strangers especially wit yo fam in the car. He said he didnt pick up a stranger he saw a young man that needed help and that we are all brothers and God's children. That sh*t had a HUGE impact on the way I feel about racism now that Im older and more mature. I remember every detail bout that story........it changed me.
beautiful story man...
 6 years ago '10        #183
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 Maroon_Tiger said:
idk, they dont all kiss up... i think they just know that white people dont have any negative feelings toward them b/c of their tendency for extremely light skin... and exotic features

it just comes down to whether they respect their race or not...

it made me think.. "if asians were dark skinned, would they be accepted in white families"... and i think they would

i think black people are soooooo disrespected in society, we could be white/offwhite/closetowhite complexion, and white people still wouldnt want anything to do with us... its b/c they still feel that we're not worthy of their presence and that we're bottom of the barrel in terms of humanity..
I don't know bro, when living in the southern states, white folks used to sh*t on mexican (or brown people in general). It's ok for them to do the landscaping, pool cleaning, etc but when it came to actually receiving some type of funding or state support, white people were up in arms over it. Backward way of thinking.

edit: Watching this video, those women are pathetic. I absolutely love the "I have black friends" comment. I'm glad her husband wasn't backwards 1950s just like her. And the kicker was when she said its OK for Mexican/white dating/marrying but not black? She even went further to say that he could even be a nice young man but colored people should still keep it to themselves. That makes absolutely no sense because like another poster mentioned, there is a lot of distortion in many races that have already mixed.

And the other woman that was interviewed said interracial dating is "the new thing to do". WHAT?! What a sad world we live in.

Last edited by WalmartRollback; 03-30-2012 at 11:36 AM..
 03-30-2012, 11:47 AM         #184
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 palogee said:
Black Power never hung white folks from trees, and it damn sure doesn't treat white people as if they are inferior.

[video - click to view]

03-30-2012, 11:49 AM         #185
floacism 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaDirtiest said:
Is it cool to be proud to be white?
We have the Irish Day Parade. T-shirts that say 'Italians Do It Better' etc. White folks will be alright, don't worry about them.
 6 years ago '04        #186
albemarle 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,141 | Props total: 444 444
Being from the NC I've always seen racism but it's really beginning to change little by little. I remember when a certain restaurants didn't really want to serve blacks but they did it because of the law. A black guy dating a black girl was a no no. Now a days there are so many mixed kids around here it's sort of funny because you see grandparents who used to didn't like black people having to help raise off spring from those sane people. I like what the old man said about you love who you love and it's so true. We live in a great country but messed up society.
 03-30-2012, 12:47 PM         #187
J_Rey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think thats just a old persons point of view because if i would have brung home a white girl my grandma would been saying the same shyt cause in those days everyone stayed with there own but now we look at everyone just as people if my daughters marry a white man or spanish or arabian thats up to them long as he treats them with respect thats all i care about cause at the end of the day we all breathe eat shyt and die nobodies really different
 03-30-2012, 01:26 PM         #188
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1LynguisticMind said:
not gonna lie i got a little choked up when the dude stood up
This!!!

fu*k that old bi*ch tho fu*k you crying for cause you got exposed?
 6 years ago '04        #189
Charley HUSTLE 15 heat pts15
space
space
$957 | Props total: 3 3
Its already been proven that we all come from the same Genome and originated from Africa! Skin color don't matter its just a trait best for the environment the more North we migrated the lighter our skin got! People need to stoo trippin about skin color and just base your beliefs off each individual expierience
 6 years ago '09        #190
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,393 | Props total: 207 207
All this comes to show you is that the racism in this world still exists because old people are still lingering around and in power...

Think about how far the world has come in terms of racism over just the past 10-20 years...and especially here in the United States...We've come a LONG way overcoming racism...and it's not to say kids aren't brought up with racial bias instilled in their upbringing....but from where we were at compared to now is a major difference

Honestly I think the main reason is obvious....old racist a.ss people...who don't understand the word evolution....and think everything is still how it was and should be "back in their day"...

You could of reversed the roles and put this show in Mississippi....and the same sh*t would of happened....I mean not for nothing...but going to the middle of Utah only showed what most of us already knew....now if this were to happen in Chicago, NY or LA then it might be a bit more startling....but to take an interracial couple and plant them in the middle of Mormon Country...and expect not to get a rise out of people is foolish...

Anybody over the age of 70 is racist to the bone...they can't help how they were brought up and what they were told was right from wrong...and now they're too old to adjust....slowly but surely though we're getting there...only if people in power didn't have to address race as being the underlying factor in everything...we're all humans...
 6 years ago '10        #191
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
$4,590 | Props total: 2246 2246
that video made me smile, I was expecting all of them n*ggas to act like the white bi*ch, but when dude got up, I was like "mahh n*gga”.

I don't blame the white bi*ch either, she grew up in a time where thst was acceptable. Its hard to teach a old dog new tricks.
 6 years ago '07        #192
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
you guys don't understand code. You you stupid fu*k like " oh her husband is cool because he is not like her", why be he said "if they are in love , you have no chance". How does that right there, indicate he isnt like her. You guys better get up on your code talk
 03-31-2012, 04:24 PM         #193
PradalSerey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 floacism said:
Nope

Funny how the video depicting (several non-racist whites) and one racist white is taken with more credibility then a video depicting several non racist whites and non racist blacks when one was in Iowa and one is in New Jersey....thats comparing one of the most non-diverse, sparsely populated ultra conservative areas and using that as your white representation and then taking one of the most educated, liberal diverse urban centres as your black representation (while disregarding the non racist whites).

Also, one was in a sh*tty little breakfast diner and one is in a middle class bar.

Thats the beauty of the internet these days, selective information can be used to form the basis of whatever argument it is you wish to prove.

palogee said:
Black Power never hung white folks from trees, and it damn sure doesn't treat white people as if they are inferior.

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

04-01-2012, 11:50 PM         #194
floacism 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Exactly.

And did someone really liken the Black Panthers [the new ones, who aren't related to the old ones] to the Klu Klu Klux who have collectively targeted black americans for 2 centuries?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy