What Would You Do? Dad Rejects Daughter's Black Boyfriend!

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
152 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #1
15546 pageviews
217 comments

MGz 953 heat pts953
space
space
$8,170 | Props total: 8724 8724
What Would You Do? Dad Rejects Daughter's Black Boyfriend!

[video - click to view]

217 comments for "What Would You Do? Dad Rejects Daughter's Black Boyfriend!"

03-29-2012, 06:51 AM         #2
Little Dice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this show is amazing
 6 years ago '11        #3
chizz 
space
space
$3,870 | Props total: 2877 2877
You see that is why I still believe that people arent all fu*ked up in the head. and there are still good people. NOt everybody is racist as the media portrays it to be. but damn at that white woman , she has such strong hate and I dont like the excuse that she was born in a different time. She is just a hateful person.
 6 years ago '07        #4
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
now i know why mexicans/ hispanics tend to kiss up to white people. they are told that they are okay

Last edited by carltouss619; 03-29-2012 at 05:57 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #5
chizz 
space
space
$3,870 | Props total: 2877 2877
 carltouss619 said:
now i know why mexicans/ hispanic ten to kiss up to white people. they are told that they are okay
YOU know its sad but true, and I am hispanic myself. If you would bring a white person to meet a hispanic family he would be welcomed with open arms compared to a black person . Which I find stupid seeing as how may hispanics have some african decent also.
 6 years ago '11        #6
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
This just shows how progressive the younger generations are becoming. Not to say that there aren't any young racists, but people who weren't trained to think a certain way their entire lives come to know better. "Race" is nothing but a social construct that's skin deep. People to ignorant to accept this or too naive to believe it don't get hate from me, just pity...
 6 years ago '08        #7
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 23codez said:
I wish I could see this video to know what the hell y'all even talking about
it will p!ss you off and make you smile at the sametime..we all know this but there are some good ppl out there...
 6 years ago '07        #8
LOpacino 
space
space
$798 | Props total: 115 115
 chizz said:
YOU know its sad but true, and I am hispanic myself. If you would bring a white person to meet a hispanic family he would be welcomed with open arms compared to a black person . Which I find stupid seeing as how may hispanics have some african decent also.
Oh so thats why Sanford PD is covering for George Zimmerman, they treating him like a white man. He's a uncle tom hispanic. I grew up mixed black and white and we are the only race of people who are not racist. We can't be, who are we going to hate half of our selfs.

Watching this video made me think of all the sh*t my parents had to go thru having me , and they went thru it over 25 years ago when more people were closed minded.

Last edited by LOpacino; 03-29-2012 at 08:34 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #9
space
space
 LOpacino said:
Oh so thats why Sanford PD is covering for George Zimmerman, they treating him like a white man. He's a uncle tom hispanic. I grew up mixed black and white and we are the only race of people who are not racist. We can't be, who are we going to hate half of our selfs.

Watching this video made me think of all the sh*t my parents had to go thru having me , and they went thru it over 25 years ago when more people were closed minded.
heres the thing. its being reported that it wasn't the Sanford PD who fu*ked up(eventhough they kinda did)...it was the district attorney who said there wasn't enough evidence...the police wanted to charge him...but for what ever reason, the DA shot it down..sh*t just doesn't add up. The DA should be answering some of these questions...

Last edited by supervillain; 03-29-2012 at 08:49 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #10
space
space
Peep 7:20..and some of you said that didnt apply to the zimmerman case.

its sad to say that racism is NEVER going to go away...and the sad part is. the only thing that makes us different is our skin color..ppl dont take the time to get to know the person for who he/she is..but judging on skin color??? its never going away..

and with that said.

YOU CAN HATE ME ALL YOU WANT BUT IM PROUD TO BE BLACK!!!

Last edited by supervillain; 03-29-2012 at 09:03 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #11
Mikey c 
space
space
$1,225 | Props total: 390 390
20 seconds in and I hear "colored people".

"It made me cry to think a pretty girl like her would pick something like that."
[pic - click to view]

That old lady racist as fu*k. There has to be some strong hate there to make her wanna cry.
 6 years ago '08        #12
space
space
 Mikey c said:
20 seconds in and I hear "colored people".

"It made me cry to think a pretty girl like her would pick something like that."
[pic - click to view]

That old lady racist as fu*k. There has to be some strong hate there to make her wanna cry.
its an emotional thing. think about that for a sec...that sh*t is deep rooted. and its passed from generation to generation.
 03-29-2012, 09:26 AM         #13
DOUGHBOY3226 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:
now i know why mexicans/ hispanic ten to kiss up to white people. they are told that they are okay
what the fu*k are you talking about im latino i dont kiss up to mother fu*ker black white not even spanish people what the fu*k do you by we are told we are ok you pus*y i bet your a house negro
 6 years ago '08        #14
space
space
 DOUGHBOY3226 said:
what the fu*k are you talking about im latino i dont kiss up to mother fu*ker black white not even spanish people what the fu*k do you by we are told we are ok you pus*y i bet your a house negro
peep 7:20..you're missing his point..you personally may not kiss up to them but you gotta see his point for what it is. the lady proves it.

Last edited by supervillain; 03-29-2012 at 09:32 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #15
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,025 | Props total: 5810 5810
 LOpacino said:

You can still hate on spics, chinks, sand n*ggas, and dingo loving aboriginees
 6 years ago '10        #16
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,741 | Props total: 8666 8666
in my schools newpaper they were talking about the trayvon case and this one girl goes to talking and starts talking about colored people...i dont even think she knew what she did but people are going in on her now...i dont even blame her just how she grew up she was from a similar town as this one, they are still stuck in the past
 6 years ago '10        #17
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
pretty cool show. thanks for the post. when does it air?
 6 years ago '09        #18
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,824 | Props total: 17887 17887
Mexicans are white???

And the mexican reporter didnt correct her??

Tell's you how he feels about himself...

03-29-2012, 01:18 PM         #19
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my cousin has 2 white baby mothers

Ironically HE has custody of both kids! HA! Lol @ white people not fit to take care of children. lol Its funny the one girl and her folks they pretty much disowned the kid now. lol hes a fuhkin little kid man! lol Unbelievable. That HAS to suck though. Being all white all sh*t and having a young brother win custody over you. lol *sigh Lotta smart n*ggas in my fam doing their thing though so im proud of my cousin for handling his. Also alotta fuhked up n*ggas in my fam too but hey, is what it is.
 03-29-2012, 01:30 PM         #20
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People picking up on the generation issue, but nobody noticed that the only people with issues were women and the men were all fine with it - even the old man married to the crazy racist c*nt was fine with it? You would think it would be the opposite and that men would be protective over "their" women.

Maybe just shows that women are more emotional where as men prefer to act on reason, maybe also shows something about men being less likely to fall to peer pressure. Maybe it shows nothing. Was just an observation and surprised nobody picked up on that rather than the generation gap issue

If you asked most people who would be most upset about that type of relationship a lot of people would guess white men
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
284 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
53 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
45 comments
24 hours ago