Mar 28 - Girl, 10, traps paedophile by using her games console to take picture of him touching her

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
Shazam 33 heat pts33
space
space
$2,264 | Props total: 1230 1230
Why are people trying to use this case as an example of how America's justice system is messed up when this happened in ENGLAND. SMDH. In England, they have MUCH more lenient laws concerning s3xual crimes than in the U.S.
 6 years ago '10        #42
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,663 | Props total: 4505 4505
 Shazam said:
Why are people trying to use this case as an example of how America's justice system is messed up when this happened in ENGLAND. SMDH. In England, they have MUCH more lenient laws concerning s3xual crimes than in the U.S.
and thats the fu*ked up part, britian or us
 6 years ago '04        #43
ddubb21 
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 4 4
 kiddrocay said:
the start is americas way of "democracy" and the looted worldly term "civilization"

the belief that one race has to be superior to another race is how the american white man been doing ish from the start(actually this has been going on with the white man before america but hey)

and the backwards a.ss justice system

its obvious that its the american government vs indie drug dealers in america

and the more nontaxable money you can make off the drug the more time you get

they focus more on giving drug dealers time in prison while we let sickos have 3 years and get out and prolly go the samething

its a damn shame that the guys in prison have to usually take care of the sickos

and then you got laws that specifically target black man now

I can go on and on, reading really aint got ish to do with America sucking, it goes back further and further

"leader of the free-world"- practice what you preach first
somehow i should have known you would make this about race.... this is boxden after all
 6 years ago '10        #44
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 ddubb21 said:
somehow i should have known you would make this about race.... this is boxden after all
reality is reality, its not racist just what it is

America was really questioned about this by the rest of the world after world war II

am I lying

what about America for the last couple hundreds of years

you cant claim this and not expect to get respected if you speak about being against it and you have this problem in yall country

and there is no such thing as race, only "social standards"

Last edited by kiddrocay; 03-30-2012 at 12:22 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #45
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 BlaKc said:
white crime = less time
they call us racist when its reality though
 6 years ago '08        #46
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,182 | Props total: 5309 5309
 ddubb21 said:
Everything turns into a race thread on here , this didn't even happen in America so it's beyond stupid to try to compare sentences to crimes committed in America
 6 years ago '09        #47
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,699 | Props total: 13239 13239
Damn man a 9 year old
 6 years ago '10        #48
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 M said:
Everything turns into a race thread on here , this didn't even happen in America so it's beyond stupid to try to compare sentences to crimes committed in America
^^^^ just how tell me, every time reality is spoken from a black man we gotta be racist

how am I turning this into a race thread and beyond stupid to compare it when its easily an augmentative topic

all I seen you do is call people ignorant, some of them were but calling someone it when they talk about real stuff that happens is just
 6 years ago '08        #49
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,182 | Props total: 5309 5309
 kiddrocay said:
^^^^ just how tell me, every time reality is spoken from a black man we gotta be racist

how am I turning this into a race thread and beyond stupid to compare it when its easily an augmentative topic
Where the fu*k did I say that? I didn't call you racist

And I didn't say YOU turned it into a race thread, I said every thread on here turns into a race thread, which it does

Here we go, another thread of people adding bullsh*t I never said to my posts
 6 years ago '10        #50
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 M said:
Where the fu*k did I say that? I didn't call you racist

And I didn't say YOU turned it into a race thread, I said every thread on here turns into a race thread, which it does

Here we go, another thread of people adding bullsh*t I never said to my posts
oh my bad, sorry

but yeah the comparison still isnt stupid, I can easily make this an augmentative paper topic and this news story would be an example of good research
 6 years ago '04        #51
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
3 fu*king years? nah son. death by firing squad
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
180 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
186 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
46 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy